• This topic has 30 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning girls,

im going to a Christmas party this weekend and wanted to know what you would chose to wear . I know red ties on with the holiday, but leopard print makes me feel extra sexy. What’s your thoughts?

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I am a bit old fashioned so I would go with red, its Christmasy and a hot colour too.

The leopard print has New Years party written all over it though! 😁

Stevie

Penny Jay
      Lady

Go Red, very Christmasy

PennyJ

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Red

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Go with the red for the Christmas part. Save the leopard print for New Years Eve.

Well girls if response is any indication red lace seems to be the leader, never thought about leopard for New Years!! I’ll make my decision when I get 100 responses lol

Hugs and Kisses💋💋

Candace

Anonymous

im like you. i would rather be sexy than like everyone else. start your own tradition. nobody is going to talk about a red dress if all the girls are wearing them. i have a few leopard print dresses and a snake skin one too.

Candace it would be RED from this part of Scotland ,keep the leopard for the new year. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Candace

Im leopard mad….but red for Christmas honey….. jingle all the way

…..if you really want a leopard vote, there’s a certain Kelly Ann about here somewhere

Love, grace xx

Anonymous

I would do the red lace, because red is one of my favourite dress colours.

Sounds fun!

Thanks!

I’ll just throw in with the red now leopard for new years

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Red for Christmas 💃

Anonymous

Go with the leopard print with nude stockings and leopard print heels to match. Throw in a gold ankle bracelet and necklace to match with rings and a bracelet and you must get your nails done, do them red for the Xmas touch. Have a great time and we want to see some pics.

Anonymous
      Lady

The Red Lace

Mary Francis
      Duchess

A lace trimmed red mask

Berta
      Lady

I vote for your Red dress.

I love red and fondly remember the girl next door dressing me in her gorgeous red satin dress 70 years ago!! Loved playing dress-up with her!

Red lace dress. Not even necessarily because of the Christmas color. I just love the look.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Given that my dress style trends toward conservative and an expression of me, I would go with the red. The Leopard outfit can wait until Valentines Day.

Anonymous

I’d wear the red lace dress with barely black sheer tights or hold up stockings.

Love me some red lace anything.

Anonymous

Red lace for me 😊😊

Diana W
      Lady

Just a personal preference but I would go with the red lace dress.  I love the colour red and add in the lace?  Yes please!

Red lace dress with gold heels!

Anonymous

Oh absolutely the red lace dress, with some strappy heels, and black seam holdups too. But is the risk at the moment to great to party?

Hey girls,

Just an FYI I know several of you mentioned risk going to party just wanted to let you know it’s our annual cookie swap and cocktails 🍷🍷🍷of course and there will be only a total of 13 men and women in a totally safe social distancing environment.

Thanks so much for the concern girls, I appreciate it and love it….now keep those dress opinions coming lol lol lol

Hugs and Kisses👄👄👄

Candacw

Anonymous

Hi Candace it has to be the red lace dress every time, nothing says Christmas than a red dress,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Candace

That’s an easy one definitely a leopard print dress there’s nothing more sexier

Hugs

KELLY ANN

💞💞💞

Anonymous

Well knock me down with a feather Kelly Ann…..what a surprise!!!

Shocked from Somerset!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

Grace you know me too well ❤❤❤

Anonymous

Celeste….so topical, so naughty, so funny…..

but come on girl….your suit…….red or leopard ???

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Celeste honey….I totally agree xx

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?