Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My favorite for casual clothes is the weather most of time in summer now is skinny jeans and top or shorts and top. other times usually nice every day dress or skirt.  formal times do have 3 gowns never wore yet hehe. but one day soon.

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I don’t have a lot of range in my wardrobe yet, I have 3 outfits 😒. I think I’m mostly casual or possibly I might squeak by in a semi-formal situation with one outfit but the shoes would kill before the event was over. I do have swimwear though!

I really need to work on my jeans/shorts/top supply.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

reminds me need more casual shoes to many heels own few pairs of tennis shoes and wedge sandals

Anonymous

Hi Donna
      My wardrobe is best descibed as mostly casual/semi casual. Im not big on pants, but i do have 1 pair of black leather pants and 1 pair of denim capri pants. I have a wide range of dresses and skirts. My most casual is probably a couple pair of denim skirts/mini skirts. I usually wear my 3″ wedged heels with these. I have multiple dresses, but the most formal is an emarald green velvet dress and a gold knee length pencil dress. I also have a 2 leather skirts that i have a few dressy tops I wear with to dress it up a little more.

Chelly.

Paula
      Lady

I don’t have much in my wardrobe yet either. I have 3 summer dresses that I usually wear and 3 evening dresses. Working on getting shorts and tank tops. women’s clothes are so much cuter and there is so much out there.

Anonymous

Looking at all the summer fashions earlier agree Paula so many cute things some dream of fitting into others saying could wear that.

Anonymous

Looking at all the summer fashions earlier agree Paula so many cute things some dream of fitting into others saying could wear that.

Yes like most girls here I don the summer cotton dresses or skinny jeans or leggins with a tunic top. Do wear blouses and tees or halter tops. Also capris and long skirts at times depending on weather. For more formal I have womens business suits with pencil skirts and the LBD with a keyhole chest as well as gowns which I rarely have worn.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?