Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I realise most members of this site must be wary of newcomers, especially those of us without profile pics and much of a bio. So I’ll try and introduce myself in a bit more detail whilst trying to avoid bombarding everyone with all the thoughts that have been rushing through my head for a month or so.
      I’ve known for years that I was drawn to women’s clothing but very rarely felt the need to go further. It was a pleasant daydream but not a strong enough desire, at least not enough to outweigh the possible problems. Two things changed…
      The first, as for everyone, was Covid. I’m basically a loner and usually very comfortable with my own company, but…I always had my friends at the pub if the walls started to come in. The pubs shut, work went part-time, I ended up drinking alone and watching Netflix. This eventually led to a secondary problem. Just as things were getting on an even keel I came down with an awful case of gout (I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy). I had to take more time off work, cut back on my drinking, and spent an inordinate amount of time feeling sorry for myself. I deactivated my FB account as I got more inward looking, only using the internet for news and Amazon.
      It was the women’s clothing section on Amazon that did it. I was looking at babydoll nighties and thought ‘I want to wear one of those!’ So I purchased one for next day delivery. I could barely wait I was so exited but when it came I took my time, had a long shower, savoured the moment. That was 4 weeks ago, since then I’ve spent more than I should on a couple of dresses and a suitcase full of undies and hosiery. Oh, and on New Years Eve I shaved my legs and chest.
      Maybe I’m more drawn to women’s clothing than I thought I was.

Sometimes….we only think we know what we’re thinking! Then the ‘feelings’ start, and omg.

Welcome to CDH Amy, have fun with the new you.

Olivia

Anonymous

Hi Amy,

Just remember, now you’ve found cdh, you’re not alone. A few friendly voices count for a lot. Enjoy your journey!

Marti xxx

Putting on that first silky nightie will do it every time. You should have listened to that inner voice sooner.

My life as a crossdresser started at the age of 9 when I first slipped into a silky nightie and I was hooked for life.  I now have a collection that is in the thousands and I’m still shopping for something new all the time.

Nighties are a wonderful way to introduce yourself to crossdressing but it never stops there.  I know for me it next led to feminine undergarments and then I couldn’t resist knowing what it felt like to wear it all under a dress.  After I went that far I couldn’t resist going all the way with wig, makeup, breast forms, and heels.

I soon was out the door experiencing the world through the eyes of a woman. I don’t live it full time but it’s a blissful wonderful escape from masculinity.

I hope you enjoy your adventure.

Warning: Shopping for feminine clothing can be very addicting.

Hugs

Lacy

The woman in me seems to be a bit of a spendthrift which is annoying to the man in me who will wear the same jeans until there are holes in the knees. I need a talk with myself.

With so many pretty clothes out there to shop for, how can a girl resist. The guy in us doesn’t have much choice and it’s a drab world without that feminine side we love so much.

Anonymous

Welcome to a wonderful world!

Connie

xxx

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

And so it goes, welcome to a very pleasant new world.

I hope you are on the mend and enjoying finding the new you. I dream of being able to buy clothes but will have to make do with sneaking some makeup on now and again, until I can manage to get some clothes and shoes (sigh). Please let us know how you are getting on and share your new purchases with us,

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Amy.
      You’ll find that each of us has a unique story that has led us to this point in life. So sit back get to k ow some of the girls and enjoy.

Hugs, Jillian

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Just let it embrace you Amy – Enjoy your time here.

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy each small step on your journey.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Amy,

welcome to this wonderful place! Amazon is what got me started too. I saw some women’s clothing adds just like you did, and am hooked as well. I love it!

Love, and hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi Amy welcome to the Cd world ,I have been wearing female clothing on and off since I was 10 ,the yearning has been getting stronger as I grow older ,in the last couple of years underdressing a great deal more and last year 2021 full time u/d inc bras (not on very hot days ) only wish I could fully dress 24/7  but no chance at present as I am a secret dresser   Michelle xx

I’ve noticed from a number of posts on this site that many of us seem to get a bit more accepting of ourselves as we get older. Maybe it’s because when we’re younger we have more choices and ambitions that can be at odds with each other, among other pressures. But as you infer, accepting yourself doesn’t solve everything. Amy x

Anonymous

Welcome, it just gets better! So much info and support here.

Haley

Embrace it to the full extent Amy, it’s great you love babydoll nighties, I’m a lingerie girl as well and I love lacy nighties. There’s nothing more feminine than beautiful/romantic lingerie.

I quickly discovered that nightwear is my thing. I now have 3 babydolls, a Victorian style pink nightie, a plain but comfortable black one, and an ankle length wine red one that I seem to wear the most often. All this since the start of December!

Awesome! I’m a romantic/bridal lingerie girl – nightgowns, negligees, satin chemise/robe sets, baby-dolls and having a boyfriend to wear it for makes it even better.

Just because you are getting a late start only means that you can have a wonderful future of lingerie, dresses, makeup and shoes ahead of you.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I remember that catalog very well!
      Not only did you order out of it, it also propped me and my siblings up as a booster seat at the dinner table!

Love and hugs

Lara

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?