• This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve recently joined CDH, and have to say the group is amazing. My cross dressing goes way back to my mid teens but, for some reason, I packed that away. Recently, I’ve spent time reliving history, and wishing that I hadn’t wasted time. I want to explore my feminine side, and see what happens.

Anonymous

Fabulous to know you’re feeling so comfortable 😊😊

Anonymous

Thanks, Tiff! I’m seriously thinking about shaving my legs. I recently shaved my face. Hoping that I will feel a difference, when trying on stockings!

Honestly, even after purging all my femme attire last year, I still continued to shave completely, it was the one thing I was unable to give up. Once you try, you’ll wonder how you ever managed to sit well with all that hair. I’m happy for you on your new journey!

Anonymous

Tiff, I can’t believe this is happening. I wanna run out, and buy clothes and shoes. This is crazy!!

Welcome Kendra, and welcome back.

Enjoy being you

Anonymous

Thanks, Olivia! For the first time, I can honestly say that I’m looking forward to the next few months. Watch out 2021, here I come!

Btw, I love your top!!

Kendrabea👠

Anonymous

Welcome Kendra.So glad that you are embracing your femininity.I started to really embrace it at the age of 40 after years of not being comfottable with it.

Anonymous

Hi Roberta,

Not exactly sure what happened to remind me about what happened so long ago. Like I said in my intro, I had done an excellent job of packing my femininity away, or so I thought. I’m just tickled that I can talk about it here. What a dang BIG support mechanism we have access to!!

Hugs,

Kendrabea😘

Anonymous

OMG same! I totally “packed away” my early CD adventures. But I really wish I hadn’t and now I am in such need of living feminine. I would love to talk more in messages.

Anonymous

Hi Anonymous! Looks like some of us are in the same boat, when it comes to “packing it away”. Please let us help you “unpack”. Ok?? Send me a message, and we can chat!

XO,

Kendrabea👠

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kendra   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kendra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Tammy here, I tried full body shaving but I could not get to the hair between breasts. Anyhow I realized I could not shave my back, so I only shave my legs and privates.
      Does anybody know how to enlarge breasts without implants?

Anonymous

Hi Anonymous! Looks like some of us are in the same boat, when it comes to “packing it away”. Please let us help you “unpack”. Ok?? Send me a message, and we can chat!

XO,

Kendrabea👠

Hi and welcome Kendra!!! It’s so great to see you here. Thanks for sharing your intro.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Warm welcomes Kendra, its a wonderful sisterhood here
      Regine

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Kendra! Feel free to ask questions here. You are bound to find someone who has an answer. The most important thing you learn here is that you are definitely not alone! The support and guidance to be found here is invaluable. Have fun exploring this site, and discovering your feminine side.

Welcome Kendra!

Anonymous

Gen, what are your thoughts on breast forms? I’d like to try them, as well as hip/butt pads.

Kendrabea💋💋

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?