Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok…

following on from Sammy’s breakfast, do you treat yourself to take away???…

To be honest, I don’t have it often….but prob once every two weeks I spoil myself…Ooooerr…should I re- phrase that?????

I love Indian….a lovely beef Madras, honey naans, maybe a stuffed paratha…..and don’t start me on samosas….with lashings of tiger beer…..oh my goodness, it must be two weeks since my last…. mustn’t it…

So girls….do you???….and if you do, what’s your poison????

Indegestionably suffering, grace xx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Grace……….YES!! East Indian ………getting hungry already……….chicken tikka……..the mint chutney……………aloo paratha………mmmmm!!!   We have……in Los Angeles Calif.  USA………..a great variety of  ethnic foods……………….can’t wait to get back to normal and try  different foods every week or so……………..the “good old days….”  listening to their music ……………listening to their language………..learning a phrase or word…………….and try speaking it……………..It seems a lot easier for a girl to try………….if we “mess up”………we just giggle like girls………..for guys………..they take it so …………..seriously and get  embarrassed………….so……….I would like to go out as a girl………………karley

Anonymous

Karley

I totally agree…..with everything!!!

Grace…..huggs to Delaware xxxx

Anonymous

Oh yes Grace, Indian food, let me at it. We don’t eat out a lot but there’s a pizza joint in Hamilton, Stevie Stiener, you should check this joint out when the world opens up. It’s called Old Chicago’s and the make a stuffed pizza, similar to a deep dish but thin crust so all that dough doesn’t blow you up. It’s about an inch deep filled with thick slices of pepperoni, sausage balls, they actually roll the sausage meat into little meat balls then you throw in some onions, hot peppers and lots of cheese and sauce topped with a very thin crust brushed with beaten egg and sprinkled paprika to brown it up. I’m telling you girls it’s sex on a plate. Lets put it this way, I drive 45 miles each way to get it.

Anonymous

Wow…. sounds filling!!!!…..driving 90 miles, you should get a discount….

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

It’s very filling Grace, they come in a 6 or 10 slice, I usually eat 2 and I’m done.

we only do doordash once in a long while, as it gets pricey.

Of late we’ve been ordering in fried chicken (mmmm), the latest round from Popeyes.

Anonymous

❤️”doordash”❤️

Anonymous

Indian food most of the time Grace, I like a wide variety of it, well most actually.

OH and good old fashion fish and chips, mmmmmm sausage in batter with sea salt.

Anonymous

An ex partner from a previous life had two daughters…..and wherever we went to eat, they asked for sausage in batter….

The maitre d at the Ritz just about kept it together, but when the youngest asked for ketchup…..we were asked to leave xx

Anonymous

Oh that is definitely a sin, my two daughters asked for a burgers once in a posh restaurant, I thought the waiter was going to explode,you could see the disgust in his eyes

That is nothing more than the mark of an establishment and head chef that have got above their station!

At my wedding reception we had two particularly awkward guests who didn’t want any of the choices on the menu.  The chef was fine knocking up steak & chips for one of them and sausage & mash for the other.

Whether they will admit to it or not, most kitchens will have a bottle of ketchup kicking about somewhere!

-A.

Hi Grace,

Doordash delivers your order right to your front door.

Alice

My wife could eat from 1 end of an Indian menu to the other, as for me, no chance . i will have Chinese ,beef curry, lemon chicken or kung po all with egg fried rice . My favourite is just plain onion curry and egg fried rice , it gives me wind , but saves a little on heating costs .Py xx.

Anonymous

brilliant!!….I do think all the Chinese / Indian menus should probably have a recommendation at the bottom of the page, to have a nice long walk the following morning….but not into the wind!!!!…..( Vindaloo does it for me!!!)

Grace x

Oh my grace,

For a person trying to get back on her diet you and Sammy are making me hungry.LOL

I have never had Indian food.

Is it all hot and spicy ?

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Nooooo Patty,

There’s lots of things that aren’t hot.

Indians make a curry called Korma…not even a hint of heat…it’s coconut milk, dessicated coconut blended with garlic, tomatoes and ginger….sooooo creamy….try it with chicken breast…..scrummy  xx

Love Indian food…chicken Biryani, Kafka Curry…dim aloo…potato & pea samosas…yum.

But my favorite has to be Thai. Panang Curry Chicken…Pad See Ew…Pad Thai…crispy spring rolls with sweet chili sauce. It’s heaven.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Over the years never had any Indian food I much cared for.  But I knew some of the best anywhere was in London.  So I went to a little place in Paddington on my last visit a few years ago.  Oh. My. God!  I don’t remember what I had but I couldn’t get enough of it.  Since then I’ve found a couple of local places that are pretty decent.

Grace….I know you are a mischievous devil….all this talk of food….are you trying to make us all fat?

Anonymous

Me!!….as if I would…. I’d love to see you all in size 10 dresses….

and here’s how!!!…for a small fee, my sponsors ” weight watchers” will……

haha, grace ❤️

Oh, Grace…

Bread, cheese and wine!! Du pain, du vin et du Boursin… as an old avert for Boursin cheese would have it.
      Toute simplement… j’adore ça!

Yummy xxx Polly

Seren
      Baroness

Mmmmmm, cuuuuuuurrrry 🤤

As a child of the Black Country Indian was always our go to. Mostly eat-in tho, y’know for the ambiance….. a lot of the places weren’t licensed so you had to take your own booze. We have one pretty decent local Indian (although the majority of local takeout is Turkish/middle eastern) and had our fave take away for Xmas lunch and ny eve!

I do miss my fish&chips tho… 😧

Love and extra post Xmas exercises

xx Seren xx

Gracie, I live next door to a lovely Chinese chippy. I love there spring rolls and ribs. I could eat there 2-3 times a week, but I think my bank and waist or face wouldn’t be happy. Might go there tonight though. Mmmm you mischievous devil 😈.

Love Trish

This post was sponced by the vastly superior slimming world.

Stevie65
      Lady

in town we have a restaurant called Loco Burro. I can eat there every day. Their burritos in a bowl or wraps are so big that eating half is more than filling. Love to get the bowl to go.

Stevie

Anonymous

Loco burro…..is that ” mad ass”.  ???

Krista
      Duchess

Oh Grace, All this talk of food.  It’s only 8:45 a.m. here and I don’t have breakfast for another two hours.  Well in terms of take away, I can count the number of times we have it in a year on one hand.  You see, I love to cook; to be super creative in the kitchen; it gives me great pleasure.  So your thread has given me ideas for new recipes to try.  Unfortunately my spouse is not overly adventurous when it comes to trying something new to eat.  I’ve made Indian food, sushi, Greek, other Mediterranean, none of which she will try to eat (so more for myself).  Her favorite take out is Chinese and even then that isn’t traditional Chinese, more of a Canadian version of Chinese food.  Thanks for the fun topic.  Stay safe, stay healthy, and yes I fit into a size 10 dress, I’m aiming at size 8 next, fingers crossed.  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Well its a chinese takeaway for me, I love lemon chicken & pancake rolls, but chicken with pineapple is my favorite. A visit to the chippy is not unheard of Battered Sausage & chips yum.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

You girls and your battered sausages….ooooeeerr….better talk about food before I get naughty cornered….

Yes Sarah….I’m quite fond of lemon chicken….yummy xxx

Anonymous

One small problem with a takeaway my wife detests them.

Anonymous

….so does that mean you rarely have them….or you have them often but eat hers as well??

Anonymous

I haven’t had a takeaway since my birthday in October, the only thing my wife will eat is something veggie really boring.

Love Thai and Indian food which is hard to come by in the southern states outside of the cities. Where I am it’s good ‘ol North Carolina BBQ 😀

Amy Myers
      Baroness

We don’t often buy supper, and when we do it’s is usually at an eat in restaurant. That is when we could go out for meals! For supper take out we do have Chinese, or as Krista said, Chinese Canadian, Soo Guy, and Chop Suey, and a gamut of the dishes of one kind or another.

Lately we have been doing breakfast takeout, as that is our main eat out meal, but because it is about a 15 min drive back home we usually sit and eat in the car. In the Spring we were able to sit outside and eat.

So we aren’t nearly as interesting as some of the others.

Amy

Anonymous

Ooh Steph…I so love GOOD fresh fish n chips…when I lived in Cornwall…it literally went across the quay and into the shop…..

….and do you remember ” deep fried mars bars”….I never had one, but they were / are still a craze ??

mm fish n chinkers out of the paper…not this styrofoam cr*p

xxx

Anonymous

Sammy, I have never had Vietnamese food, I have no idea what they serve up…any takers?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?