• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ellie Mae
      Hostess

So I am in the process of being divorced by my wife of 39 years. She is disgusted by my CDing. I have found myself very confused now that I have the freedom to dress, but am alone and very lonely. I’ve talked to the girls in Chat about this and they all say there is someone special out there in my future that will accept me as I am. I’m not so sure. I see a lot of the girls transitioning and even changing sexual preferences which I support but that’s not what I’m looking for. I’m observing girls who’s wives have become tired of “competing” with the other girl in the house and decide three’s too many. If I were to find another “HER”, let her know of my CDing, get their approval, and then have them dump be would be unbearable. What do I have to look forward to in the future? I know there are a few girls who’s wife’s know about the CDing and tolerate it, but there are only a few that embrace it. If you have any experience to share, I would love to hear it. Lonely LacyGirl

Anonymous

Oh, Lacy – I wish there were an easy answer or a formula to share that would ease your sadness – but there just isn’t. Possibly the best way to find someone who accepts you AS you – is NOT to look for her, but rather to let her find you…

If you’re living your life in your way and on your terms, people will notice (even a potential SO)…and when the right person for you comes along, there won’t be as big a need to explain who you are…she’ll have already become aware of much of it.

So, I guess what I’m saying is – simply enjoy being Lacy and introducing her to the world… the more opportunities there are for people to meet Lacy as Lacy, the more opportunities are there for that special person to want to know the part that completes the picture.

I hope this makes sense – and I hope it helps a little bit…

Hugs and Kisses

Shawna

Anonymous

Hi Lacy.

Every once in a while I wonder what I would do if I was in a situation similar to you.

My answer is/was social media.

Years ago I opened a facebook account as Gaby. I started making friends, and short after I realized that the only way I was going to really be able to make friends-friends would be by letting them know about my being a CD.

Lost a few people, but after a couple years I had over 150 people who knew about me, had talked to a few of them on the phone, even met two of them in person. Ah yes, most of them were females. I know saying isn’t so, but at some point two of my friends who were having relationship issues even said something like “I wish I could meet somebody like you” adding up that if they knew about the dressing in advance, it wouldn’t be a problem for them, they would be supportive, as long as the guy was faithful, responsible, respectful.

So, just an idea…

Gaby 💜

Dear Lacy:

If you find the answer, please let me know.

I’m in a similar situation. Been divorced twice. My second wife found out about my cross dressing and was not supportive at all. In fact, any woman my age who I’ve broached the subject with, has not seemed in the,least bit receptive to it. So, I’ve given up. I just don’t date at all. Yes, I get lonely from time to time. But, I also get to do what I want, when I want and in whatever clothes I want. I can keep my body shaved and sleep in a nightgown every night. And I have nobody judging me. So, unless life throws me an unexpected surprise, I expect to spend the rest of my days alone.

Hugs,

Elise

Leah
      Baroness

Lacy,

My first wife participated in my CD’ing but due to other issues, we divorced. Sad was she spewed about my CD’ing to anyone she could bend their ear to.  Only 1 person has ever said anything.  I figure they all thought it was just divorce anger spewing.

I told my current wife about my Cd after about 6 months.  I knew if we were going to go further, she needed to know about it and to give her the choice if she wanted to continue or walk away.  I knew if she was not good with it, we would be done, as I was not going to hide it or not have a non participating spouse.  While it is not her thing, nor does it do anything for her, she does participate and buy me lingerie and make up.  She will at times do my make up.

While she does not do as much as I woudl like, and I wish she was excited about it, based upon many other SO/Spouses involvement, I feel I am pretty lucky.

My suggestion is you need to test the waters first to get a reading of their perspective on CD.  Do not share too soon, or they will not stick around, but they NEED to know if you want to have a future with them. Don’t give up, those ladies are few and far between, but they do exist, and many may be open to it..or at least willing to try

Dear Lacy

My intent wasn’t to make you sad. I am alone, but I’m very rarely lonely. Occassionally I may get depressed about being alone. Usually on a holiday like New Years eve, or if I’m at a wedding or some other formal affair where everybody else is coupled off. But most days I enjoy the freedom and the peace and quiet. After a lifetime of compromise and doing everything for everyone else, I get to do what I want, when I want. But i do understan where you’re coming from. It would be amazing to have a woman who could love and accept both my male and female personae. I just don’t beleive she exists. Or maybe I’m just not willing to open myself up to further hurt in the effort to find her. But that doesnt mean you can’t find yours. I wish you only happiness and hope you find what you’re looking for.

Hugs,

Elise.

Well said Elise, I too am in the same boat. Live, love, be happy with yourself, if it’s gonna happen it’s gonna happen. I don’t expect to find another woman to share everything in life, and don’t dwell on it, don’t get depressed. I am happy looking how I want to look, love life, am thankful for what I have, a job I love, two wonderful kids, a roof over my head, see the beauty in a sunrise, laugh out loud,cry at a sad film,sing at the top of my voice in the car. If any woman wants me come get me, but if they have a problem with the fact I love the feel of silk on my skin, or the feel of my smooth shaved body, or sometimes wear mascara, it’s their problem not mine. Life really is too short.

Sorry lacygirl, not meaning to be disrespectful, and I hope you really do find    a wonderful accepting woman to share your life with.

love

Bianca

Thanks Bianca. I’m glad you understand where I’m coming from. I certainly didn’t mean to depress or discourage Lacy. But being alone doesn’t equate to being lonely. The truth is happiness comes from within, not from someone else.

Hugs,

Elise

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?