Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

I finally figured it out. I’m a lifelong CD. I love women, I’m totally BI especially when dressed pretty !

Love being able to go from my male self to my desired girl self!

I’ve decided I’m not trans. I dont want to change my gender.  I want to be both!

There…I said it 😊

Anonymous

Isn’t crossdressing already a form of gender fluidity? I mean, most all of us have the desire and ability to be one or the other.

Christa
        Lady

I thaught of that..but I dont think so. I know plenty of CDs that just love the clothing…but dont want to be a girl…

Anonymous

That’s fair. But at the same time, I would say it’s a form of it because they want to be able to wear feminine attire without dealing with everything else that comes from being a woman.

Christa
            Lady

Right! Like getting to be the pretty girl….without all the mess 🤪

Anonymous

Exactly.

Anonymous
          Lady

Same here!   Androgynous maybe ☺️

I think most CDs would like to move between both genders. Wishing to have more androgynous features (face, hands, shoulders, feet) but without the biological and social issues that real women face everyday. We want to have our cake and eat it too; at heart I think we can be a selfish bunch. Don’t get me wrong, I love it.

Love, Amy (In my new dress). x

You described me! I would love to have more girlish features… (feet really come to mind, i wish i was about a size 9…). When i was younger, i would see a beautiful woman dressed to the nines, half of me would want to be with her, and the other half would want to be her.  Selfish of me? absolutely…

Bravo me too

jennifer

Becka
      Lady

Love it!

Congrats on finding your true self Crystalline! Took me a while as well to discover who I truly wanted to be, and who I am is a bi CD’er with a boyfriend who wears beautiful lingerie to bed every night. A big part of me wants to be a woman but I really don’t want to go through everything it would take for that to happen. I love who I am right now and the life I’m living.

Anonymous

Probably true…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?