- September 20, 2023 at 2:00 pm #767696Rachael WanttobeParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
I had the opportunity to dress a bit yesterday morning so I pulled out a pair of satin Victorias Secret panties, the only bra I have (a beige warners t shirt bra) and a top my wife was throwing away that I saved ( yay weight loss)! So I got dressed and sat at desk working and remembered I had to call and wish mom a happy birthday. So I did. Dressed. Hers were the first things I ever dressed in. I’ve never been caught but talking to her as I was dressed was just a bit surreal.
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 25, 2023 at 10:12 am #768549Katie DelvatineLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2023Topics: 3Replies: 87Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
Not a weird at all. However, being a secret dresser, I’ve had it when my other half has called and I’ve been half dressed. When the inevitable question was asked about what I was doing, I’m sure I came across a little shady and different – however, I was half dressed in just a blouse and tights.
This sounds ridiculous, but I almost felt she could see me.
- September 25, 2023 at 11:00 am #768559
- September 25, 2023 at 8:34 am #768533ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 797Has thanked: 3143 timesBeen thanked: 3925 times
It’s now getting a little difficult to remember all the times I’ve answered the phone – or absolutely had to make a call out when I’ve been dressed. I can vaguely recall that there might have been times where for at least a moment, I had somewhat similar thoughts and feelings to you, but now? I just answer the phone when dressed, although I do sometimes, not that often, think about how I would sound if I could affect a more feminine voice, actually be the woman I’d like to be.
I think I’ve seen in movies or tv or somewhere where the person doing something ‘different’ on one end of the line acts a little oddly because of how they are, and there have been times dressed where for a moment, I think, uh huh, the person on the other end would be shocked to see me now. Which makes me thankful that video phones haven’t become a thing…yet.
- September 23, 2023 at 11:51 am #768273Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 393Has thanked: 14059 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
Rachael, My Mother and Father have passed many years now,I wish I could have told them,but this was not discussed in our house.This was back in the 60s and70s.Mom was Irish and Dad was German and there were only male and female waaaaaaaaaaay back then.Michelles sarcasm is showing thru.LOL And on to the present time,my sister knows about Michelle and accepts fully and we even trade fashion tips.I will call my sister every week and most times its Michelle speaking and its become commonplace,I dont think about it anymore,except when she asks questions about Michelle and we have a great conversation about it.Does it feel weird,no ,except when I have to remove one of my earrings to make the phone more comfortable.
- September 23, 2023 at 12:00 pm #768275Rachael WanttobeLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
That’s awesome Michelle! I’m glad your sister is accepting! My dad would never get it. He’s old school. My mom is pretty liberal, but sometimes it’s easier to be open minded for people you don’t know. I can’t get a read on my brother. He’s also very liberal but I’ve also heard him say some pretty nasty things about lgbt in the past.
- September 23, 2023 at 5:15 am #768217Donna CeedeeLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 79Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
I’m not sure if I ever talked to my mom on the phone but did it many times with my wife while dressed. That was before she knew I dressed. She would be out of town and usually call in the evening. At that time in my life I dressed very slutty. It definitely gave me a weird and erotic feeling talking to her like that. Eventually she found out about my dressing and we survived. Now if she would call I’m sure she just assumes I’m dressed.
- September 23, 2023 at 10:07 am #768254LadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
I for the first time talked to wife while dressed and it was quite weird. And a bit erotic. Something about talking to people who don’t know. I actually started to feel like a daughter when I chatted with mom
- September 23, 2023 at 3:31 am #768213Kay JacksonLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2023Topics: 5Replies: 60Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
In recent years my wife, who is a stylish dresser, has been my role model.
I have told her this and explained that I’m not trying to be her but I love her style. That coupled with the strixf no using her clothes rule I set myself keeps things on a happy level. That seems to be OK even to the extent that when shopping recently she picked out some pieces for me saying they were the sort of thing she would wear.
One thing that does happen though when wardrobes are cleared out for whatever reason, I have first look in the bags before they go to the charity shop lol.
- September 23, 2023 at 4:38 am #768216AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 21, 2023 at 7:45 am #767822Staci GalLadyRegistered On: August 9, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 108Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
My mom passed away at a young age, sadly, and I miss her. I was not a crossdresser then (late bloomer) but mom did know about my fem side. Had I crossdressed when she was alive, I am not sure that I would have told her.
- September 21, 2023 at 7:52 am #767827LadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
Sorry to hear about mom. I actually told my mom I tried her things when I was a kid. She’s pretty open minded so I was hoping she’d ask more questions but she just chalked it up to curiosity so I haven’t brought it up again
- September 21, 2023 at 7:27 am #767815Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 310Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1177 times
Eventually, it just becomes second nature. I loved it when I hit that point! It’s a whole new level of feminine for me. It’s like being on CDH and discussing my favorite style of panties.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Lauren Russell.
- September 21, 2023 at 7:30 am #767817LadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
- September 22, 2023 at 6:51 am #768065Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 310Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1177 times
- September 20, 2023 at 11:11 pm #767749J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
If I am dressed, then I am dressed and just go about my day at home. If someone calls or comes to the door I just answer and don’t make a big deal of it, and nobody else does either.
- September 20, 2023 at 10:07 pm #767740CathrynLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 64Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
- September 24, 2023 at 2:49 am #768371Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 806Has thanked: 7572 timesBeen thanked: 3411 times
That happened to me once. My wife was away for the night and I was in the process of getting dressed when she called. I answered the phone not realizing it was a facetime call. The call ended abruptly and there was quite a discussion when we saw each other. Since that time she has accepted Suzanne and I am able to spend time with her dressed. The lesson – always look before answering.
- September 20, 2023 at 5:16 pm #767723Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 1247Has thanked: 981 timesBeen thanked: 5268 times
I’ve been dressed many times when family (who don’t know about this side of me) have called. After a while you don’t even care what you’re wearing when you call. I have even taken work conference calls (no video) while completely dressed.
My mom passed early in 2017 after living in the apartment for over 50 years. One of my brothers who never married lived with her until he passed away in late 2019, 10 days shy of living there for 55 years.
My other two siblings and I started to go to the apartment to clean things out, but then COVID hit. Being right in the US epicenter in New York, we didn’t go in for about a year. Then we started going in individually. The last two times I went to the apartment, I went completely en femme, going through my brother’s and mother’s things to see what I wanted to keep. I had lived there from late 1964 until 1979, so I spent many of my formative years there. By this time most of the people I knew no longer lived there. That was a wierd experience.
- September 20, 2023 at 4:43 pm #767721Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 85Replies: 1380Has thanked: 3203 timesBeen thanked: 6480 times
- The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.