• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

The first of my grooming issue is my eyebrows. They are very bushy (sort of looks like I shared Einstein’s barber) but not very full, and more salt then pepper. And the two are not the same size. So if I just trim them it looks funny (lopsided). Anyone have hints for something that will work in both she/he mood? Any ideas appreciated!!

Anonymous

Hello Leslie

I get my eyebrows Threaded.

They come out perfect. Look absolutely wonderful.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Leslie

I did mine verrrrry gradually. Clippers or a fine comb and scissors to bring them down to size. Tweezers to even and shape. Eyebrow liners/pens/brushes/mascara to help fill in any gaps.

Or you could visit a professional for instant results but the immediate improvement may get people looking at you a bit different, as if you are the same but… different, better👍

❤️B

I would guess the first thing to do would be to determine which one is the better looking one and trim the other one to look like that. Let that settle in for a few days and then think about what to do with both with both order to head in the direction that you want.

Last week one of the MAC Senior Artists did an interesting session on eyebrows: Fatima Thomas on Instagram. She demonstrated how to align the brows to the rest of your face as well as different techniques for day wear and night wear…

You could get them waxed, threaded or trimmed by a beautician.

Anonymous

I also have bushy brows, and have had poor luck with plucking; so I bought a beard/mustache trimmer (~$15), and keep them trimmed at the lowest (#1) dial setting.  And when I put on my face, I use an eyebrow pencil to define them.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?