Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok….this is grace, full of advice, some good I hope…..I’m so happy at the moment, you could not buy what I have…really!!!…depression, not even considered…no way, far too happy, no worries

but since I joined CDH, I am an emotional wreck….and I love it….but that does not explain why….

I read all the posts I can, you girls have a million problems…and I will try to help….but I spend all that time replying either crying with laughter or just crying….I would love your input my darlings….what are you girl’s doing to me??????

Grace do you think perhaps you could be suffering from over empathy? Maybe you just need to step away from CDH for just a bit, go half a day without it, what can it hurt?

Grace

What’s going on Honey?  Is it just a big flood of emotion?

Something specific?

Im listening.  Im sure the other girls are on their way!

Big Hugs – Robyn 🤗❤️🤗❤️

P.S. – Anyone got chocolate?? LOL!!

Anonymous

Robyn…thanks, you warp factor nine beauty…

You said

“Im listening. Im sure the other girls are on their way!”

Which I expect is right…this is not a cry for help….just need someone to give me a reason why…

Thanks babe, grace xx

I cry quite a lot for a “man”, sometimes from sad memories, sometimes empathy, some happy tears, too. I grew up and worked around so much small town, toxic masculinity, that having too much of any emotion was looked at with suspicion. I’ve never fit in very well with the guys, although I I have a couple male friends that I have brotherly love for.

But, enough bloviating. In short, ladies seem much more in touch with their emotions, generally speaking. My favorite people have always been ones that feel things deeply and are open. Since you have ruled out depression, I think it is perfectly normal that you cry quite a bit. Hugs to you, Grace.

Anonymous

Thanks Beth….Im not embarrassed to cry…I think it’s beautiful and open and shows you care….maybe the pink fog is so deep in me……..huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Grace were not doing anything to you except loving you. You cry because your sensitive, sweet, kind and have a heart of gold that simply cares.

“lo’e ye beautiful, big hugs sweetie.

Anonymous

❤️ forever

I agree with Beth. I’ve always gotten emotional about things guys aren’t emotional about. I cry at things my guy friends would never understand, and around them i just bury it, always have. Since getting in real touch with Bridgette, I’ve been much more emotional in that way. I hear the cringeworthy things my guy friends say in a completely different way. It jars and grates in a totally new way when I hear them. But also, I’m more happy and content with my inner self than I think I’ve ever been. There’s been a lot of great things happening on here and being talked about, and you’ve tapped into that positivity, no doubt, and also worried with those of us going through scary times too. You’re just fine.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413410]
      “Can t bide athoot ye in ma lyffe noo  promise ah ah’ll lo’e ye ayabidan”

[postquote quote=413418]
      You girls tippin the bottle again!!  LOL!! 😁🤗

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413422]
      No Robyn, but you should see us when we have.

Now walk the plank you mutinous sea dog of accusations.

Anonymous

Omg Amanda….holding hands in the naughty corner……

again!!!…bring a bottle girl xx

Natalie
      Lady

Sometimes too much information can be a overload on your mind. I do get to those points also when it’s just too much and I have to take a step back and breath. I love reading all these threads too but sometimes It gets me overwhelmed with emotions. Thank you for help as I know I seen your name a few times when I post. Remember to take care of yourself too while helping others

It’s you, darling – you’re just a big girl like the rest of us.

Now pass the Kleenex so I can see my phone again…

Love Laura

Anonymous

another wonderful friend…another reason to be here…thank you darling ….

to be called a big girl is…amazingly a dream for me!!! xx

Anonymous

Grace your just an emotional girl who wears her heart on her sleeve with all the highs and lows that go with it. All you need to remember  is that your a lovely person loved by all of us. I think you would look lovely with your mascara running on your face.

We all love ya

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Sarah sweetie…I do wear my heart on my sleeve…I give everything because….what else is there….what you see is what you get and I live by honesty is the best policy…. something that my parents taught me and something I believe is right…..

you are a special lady….never doubt that….

Love, Panda eye’s ❤️❤️

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413448]
      OK sweetie, do you  want to sit on my knee again? Stephanie will  be along in the minute I expect too. Do you think they would let us have individual named chairs?. Xx

Anonymous

Don’t worry about chairs…. Stephanie has her own parking space!!!!

…..

Thank you Grace for all the love and support.

It is a lovely struggle you have in your life, to feel to much and give to much. Given the alternative though, I’m positive you’ll always be Grace, full of tears of laughter, tears of sadness and tears of joy.

You are a rare human indeed and it’s an honour to know you.

Anonymous

Thanks Rei

Despite all the laughs, we have been friends most of your time here….I love the way you have become the beautiful person you are….I’m so glad I posted this because i realise that I cry a lot because I love a lot….it’s unusual to find so many dreamy people in such a small place..like I said….I cry but I love it..I think the reason is I’m overdosing on love…stupid?? I really don’t think so

Big huggs, Rei,…..you are awesome xx

I have to say that I’ve always been “sensitive “. My dad used to tell me when I was a kid to stop carrying my feelings on my shirt sleeve because doing so was gonna cause me heartache on down the road. I of course didn’t listen to him and of course he was right. My sensitivity has caused me some serious pain over the years.

I’m one of those people that tends to cry more than others. I cry when I watch certain movies and it doesn’t matter how many times I’ve seen them I still cry at the same scenes every time. I honestly cry over a lot of things truth be told. It’s just who I am.

I just realized something about myself thanks to this topic. My crying and sensitivity came about right around the time I first started dressing.  There’s one to think on.

With that being said, now that I have accepted my female self as a part of me that isn’t going away and I don’t want it to, I have done more crying than I ever have over the past couple of months. Most of it has been more sobbing uncontrollably  rather than just crying in a normal manner. Basically everything makes me cry now. I feel like I’m always walking around with swollen eyes due to the frequent crying.

Most GGs can’t tell you why they’re crying about half of the time when they are crying . I guess in ways we’re more like them than either ourselves or they realize. We like to emulate them in the way we dress and I think we like the fact that we do feel feminine and have these feminine feelings and thoughts. We are in touch with our femininity and I myself love that and Grace I know you do too.

Cry away girl! It’s ok. We’re all here for each other. That’s why I joined here and that’s why I can’t leave here also. I tried and I can’t. There’s too much support and love here!

Big hugs,

Jessica

Even though we haven’t talked much I could tell right away you are a fun loving girl that cares a lot about everyone you meet.  From reading your posts and replies I would be surprised if you didn’t cry all the time as you put yourself out there for others and it shows. I can see a lot of your sisters here would do anything for you and if I didn’t know anything else about you that would be enough.

I still believe that this forum runs on the power of Grace!

My theory, I sbecause you are you, Dear sweet Grace, you give us your all, each and every day, You are sad for us, You are overjoyed for us, you worry, love, and console each and every one of us. You give us so much of your heart, in each and every way, I would be amazed if you didnt cry.
      We owe you and all like you, more than we could ever say.
      oh, and we all,love you, Grace, please keep being you
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Wow!!!..❤️

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I don’t know about you, Grace, all I can tell you is about myself.  When I am dressed up and felling more feminine I feel more sensitive about so many things .  I still like to watch my favorite John Wayne movies, But i find myself tearing up or out right crying at certain seines.  Many of us embrace our feminine more and more as time goes on.  I think back to this past Sunday when I came out to my 39 year old niece.  She told me that i have to do what I have to do.  Then I asked her how she thought her dad would react and she said she wasn’t sure but he likely would not take the news well, but her step mother would likely be supportive.  Then she told me that she would have my back and she gave me a hug.  I start to cry with happiness when I think back on this!!!

Grace, don’t stop caring.  I love all the support here at CDH.                     Sandy

I’m an emotional person too. it is not a disorder or a condition. We just went through a lot (and still going). Our delicate spirit doesn’t take injustice and suffering lightly. That means you’re a sweet lady with a big heart.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Grace, you did ask for some invigorating forum posts! Perhaps we’ve been a bit too invigorating?? LOL!

Seriously though, you’re a gem. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a good thing. I can relate. If I lived closer I’d take you to the pub so we could cry into a few pints. Maybe laugh some too.

Happy Holidays! Hugs, Emily

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413474]
      Full blown apartment more likely Grace, with guest rooms.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Grace…………..this is Delaware………….mom has not changed her password yet……………….just want to give you a very big KISS!!!!!!   Love……………Delaware

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413572]
      Well now Stephanie we will have to ask the administrators.

Anonymous

All I can really say to you all is…. thank you…so many wonderful replies from such a sisterhood and what love you ALL show….

If any new girl to CDH wants to come to this post and just see the warmth  and support that is here….you will know that you are ” home”…

despite all the fun, which for me is vital, the love and advice is awe inspiring..

grace ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

A few days ago, I wanted to have a good cry. But I wanted to be alone when I cried and that wasn’t possible at the time. I wasn’t sad or depressed. Just felt like I needed an emotional cleanse. Move some emotions out and make room for some new emotions to move in.

Kay

HI Grace,

I understand how you feel sweetie.

Since discovering my feminine side I seem to let my emotions out a lot more.

With that said when you mix it with a bunch of other wonderful girls letting  their feminine side be exposed it leads to some tear filled and joyous times I’m afraid.

But heck grace isn’t it wonderful.

I know its tough at times but I love letting my feminine emotions out and sharing others girly feelings.

Isn’t that why we are here ?

Love Patty

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve always been emotional.  I remember my dad saying to me when I was young – ” stop crying, what are you a girl? ”  (yes, I am!  Lol)

Now a days tho, it’s gone into overdrive.  The slightest sentimental thing and the floodgates open!  And I love it, as long as I’m not wearing mascara – then I wind up looking like Alice Cooper!!.  Thank you CDH for making me buy tissues in bulk now!  😁.

…. must be a conspiracy….

Stevie

Emily
      Lady

We are not doing much other than sharing our lives with people we know we can trust, yourself included. The crying comes from the fact that you genuinely care, and that’s a beautiful thing. Don’t ever stop being the Grace that we all know and love!

Anonymous

Grace, is there a chance that we could drown from all our tears? Maybe I should start building an ark.

I am not a depressive person but do cry a lot and over the smallest things. I can enjoy a good romantic novel or movie but need that box of kleenex to get through it. Thanks for the insight girls

Grace,

Keep “crying with laughter” please!  Take it easy on yourself and just bolster us girls with your side splitting humor to help us overcome.  Remember, balance is the key to a successful emotional life.  Love ya!   -Hugs, Marian

Hi Grace.  I don’t know if I can add to what all the other girls have already told you, but hang in there if they are sad tears, it WILL be better.  And keep laughing for as long as you desire to hon.  Both kinds of tears are very cathartic for our well being and help to clear our minds so that we can handle the other ‘stuff’ life shoves our way.

I was not very emotional until I had gone through my chemotherapy, and so many things would make me just break down in tears after I finished.  The counselor at the cancer center explained it as like the chemo drugs flushed all the things I had suppressed and stuffed down over many years was suddenly flushed out with the chemo and my mind could finally experience that release that a good cry gives us.

So, just let them flow Grace.  It is very good for our emotional well being, happy or sad tears, they both have a different purpose within each of us.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Bless you Paula xx

Dani CD
      Lady

Grace, it just means you are amazing and that you really care for us girls.                     Thank you.                                                                                                                                  Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Dani CD
      Lady

Grace, it just means you are amazing and that you really care for us girls.                     Thank you.                                                                                                                                  Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Hi Grace taking away from none of the other girls here you are up at the top of our sisters list of careing sweet family members. Like others have said here crying is a girly trait as we all have yours just runs deep and yes i cry at the drop of a hat since my Stephanie stepped into the world in my teens. She had to keep it under her sleeves as father and older brother were allways there . So live free and be as the sweet girl you are and please never change that keeps you up there in this wonderful world of CDH you are a Queen of sisters and im happy to be in your family💋💋💋💋

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Stephanie…you really have a beautiful soul….thank you…..but I’m just grace, one of the girls!!!….that’s really all I ever wanted….

love you girl ❤️

Grace as you know from my pictures im a big girl but you have a bigger heart than most and you are so much more than just one of the girls here  , Love you so much sweety  you are a great girlfriend just wish i could give you a physical  ….Ha ha had you going 💋💋 hug girlfriend 💋💋💞💞

Stephanie

Sorry, Grace, but to many of us, your not “just” Grace, you are “Grace”, personified.
          Love you girl
          Regine

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413700]
      Does she sing Stephanie?

You have allowed yourself to Feel. As men and boys, our conditioning was not supposed to let that happen…

Anonymous

[postquote quote=414371]
      OH yeah “Volvo pads” well you never to old to  learn, just can’t remember what you learned. “Now what was it again” 🤔

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413679]
      If you leak that bad Grace I will fit you with a “Volvo pad” before you wet my tights.

Good Lord!  You ladies have hijacked another chat!  I love it!

As for you, Dear Gracie, I am amazed at all you do.  It’s no wonder you feel a bit overwhelmed now and then.  Thankfully, you have Amanda and Stephanie and all the rest to render all this seriousness into utter ribald hilarity.

As for Stephanie’s volvo, and leakage, and Amanda’s volvo pads – I always thought volvos didn’t leak for the most part.  Totally reliable.  Like those knee-high pantyhose (how does that work?) right?

But seriously, I do believe we should all have a virtual pint together some time.  If everyone has Zoom, and a tasty brew (or Gracie’s JD, if that works), wouldn’t that be a hoot?  Wish I could come visit – maybe some day.

So take care of yourself, and all of us will try to watch over you as best we can!  Love you Gracie!

Mikey

Anonymous

Thank you Steph….I will try take it a bit easier….( yes, like that’s going to happen…not!!!)

but I will promise you this….if I do start to ” leak”, I will ease up…..

(Whisper – and if the leak is really bad……I will sit on Amanda’s knee)

and I love you too Sammy!!!!!

Smiles, sponge bob grace ❤️

Anonymous

Steph….yes I have and if you are trying to bribe me to sit on Amanda’s knee….. that’s too much….

I will take a fiver lady !!

Cheap to run, grace ❤️

Grace, you can be as easy as you want to be, but, hon, never, ever be cheap.  Hold out for a tenner at least

PaulaF

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?