- June 14, 2021 at 1:18 am #504307Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
Happy Monday, wherever you are or whatever you are doing today 💓❤️💓.
Okay girls……we all dress to a certain degree and for various lengths of time.
Some from a pair of panties whenever they can to others who dress full on.
Some from a snatched couple of hours to others who are full time.
Here’s the question…..
IF YOU HAD TO……If it was a matter of life or death…..YOU MUST, you have no choice!!!!!
EDIT…. no particular person’s life or death …it’s just emphasizing that it’s something you MUST do!!
How long do you think you could go without dressing, not a stitch of clothes or make up…not even perfume…..NOTHING GIRLY!!!
For me I guess it would be like an alcoholic trying to give up alcohol, while living above a pub…..or a chain smoker trying to stop smoking 80 a day to nothing….. immediately.
To be honest, I am sweating just writing this…I know 100% I could never stop…..probably not even for a day.
Obviously, some of you have long gaps between when you can dress for loads of different reasons, I recall Alicen stating she had been unable to dress for months…..
For you girls, how do you feel????, are you desperate or do you feel that you aren’t bothered if it never happens again????
How important is dressing to you….is it a “hobby” you could drop……or is it your life….are you happy to have long breaks in between??????
Please, do give an opinion……..
Love you all, grace 💓❤️💓
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 17, 2021 at 12:10 am #505560karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 441Has thanked: 2121 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
- June 17, 2021 at 12:19 am #505565
- June 17, 2021 at 12:06 am #505558karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 441Has thanked: 2121 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
Hi Grace…………….No dressing………no girly things like perfume…..pretty little jewelry……….NO PONY TAIL……….(!!!!). Oh My Gosh!!! I would be a total A-@$% in no time……………………….!!!! Delaware would hide from me………….and type up a resume for another gig ….. to get away from me………………….. 🙁 :(. I love cold turkey sandwiches…………but never never can do that.
Oh Grace…………..I am…..at least for now…..my SO’s caregiver……she cannot see…………..so……………I …………dress up all around her!!!! Have meals with her and talk to her ………….as Karley!!!!!!! Hopefully her sight will return. It will be slow…………but she will start to see karley…………….I am a lot different as Karley…………………….the suspense is killing me (giggles) k
- June 17, 2021 at 12:16 am #505564
- June 16, 2021 at 3:48 pm #505475DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6055 times
Grace you were saying couldn’t do it for a day well Had to do it for 3 hours visiting parents they wanted to see their son instead of daughter to be. So went over as Donna then visited them for few hours as their son. I need a double now lol where my twin at in the world. lol
- June 16, 2021 at 3:42 pm #505474Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 334Has thanked: 1347 timesBeen thanked: 1686 times
My mantra, “I’m Beth (emphatically), I’m a woman (stomping foot) and I’m happy (giggles).” Well that pretty much says it, I vowed to never go back. Under the most dire of circumstances I could go to underdressing. If I’m sent to prison they will have to let me have panties.
Voluntarily quitting? Not ever happening! Refer to opening mantra. Try to quit smoking, it’s hard. Try to quit dressing? Nope, again, refer to opening mantra. Beth spent too many years hiding, she’s out now and the closet is locked.
Almost had to go to emergency dental the other day and never even thought of changing to drab. Problem resolved itself, tooth came out by itself. Now just regular visit to dentist dressed as normal (that would be en femme of course). Have had other health issues where I have considered an urgent care visit but never even thought of drab. Getting old sucks but drab sucks worse.
In closing, refer to opening.
- June 16, 2021 at 1:04 pm #505409Jennie TwoshoesLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
Hi Girls, for me It is 2 weeks, because I have done it, when we went on holiday with the kids for a 2 week break I had no chance to dress so I couldn’t. Also if it was just my wife and me, she didn’t approve so again it was the whole 2 weeks. Although one holiday, just after I had confessed about being a crossdresser, to my wife, we were away in Portugal for 2 weeks, she bought me a pair of panties and I wore them every night and it was he best romantic holiday we had, but it didn’t last, I think she realised just how, into crossdressing I was and thought better of it.
- June 15, 2021 at 5:43 am #504755Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 23Replies: 272Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 1108 times
Life or death, I’m thinking kind of the reverse as in by dressing up I show that we exist and some unsecure person may be less inclined to commit suicide.
In other words, the “life or death” part may be that by not dressing up someone else dies.
- June 15, 2021 at 4:45 am #504730Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 351Has thanked: 1294 timesBeen thanked: 925 times
Having recently come out of a 6 months of not dressing, I did miss my once a week or so sessions. I wasn’t desperate because I knew I would be dressing again when the covid lockdown ended. When I was in my forties I went a whole seven years without crossdressing, again I missed it. I got a bit down about it at times – but there was no time to crossdress – a very busy job with long hours and a long commute.
Overall I know I can manage without it; but without it I am not being all of me and I would feel somewhat diminished.
- June 14, 2021 at 11:13 pm #504693Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 590Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 2706 times
If I HAD to, I could go quite some time. Months at least. I wouldn’t be happy, but I could do it.
Clothes aren’t necessary for me to feel feminine. That’s in my head. But they are a MAJOR enhancement!
- June 14, 2021 at 9:22 pm #504677Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 989Has thanked: 5686 timesBeen thanked: 4177 times
- June 14, 2021 at 11:45 pm #504699Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
- June 14, 2021 at 11:30 pm #504696Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 1777Has thanked: 10092 timesBeen thanked: 6972 times
- June 14, 2021 at 8:55 pm #504671Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 524Has thanked: 341 timesBeen thanked: 2196 times
I’m not sure I’d be able to. Shoes and socks are almost always from the women’s side, and many tee shirts also come from the women’s side as well.
When I wear socks, I’m either wearing ladies trouser socks or low rise sneaker socks. I have some men’s socks, but haven’t worn those in a years.
I also haven’t worn men’s shoes in years. My shoes are almost all androgynous (or close enough that people don’t notice) ladies flats. With a suit I wear a shoe with a block heel because I got tired of the pant leg wearing out from touching the floor (they always hem it so low, after not too long I notice holes in the bottom fold of the hem). In bad weather I’ll wear women’s boots with a small chunky heel. (In the winter, if I couldn’t wear my shoes, I wouldn’t be going cold turkey, but I’d have 10 cold little piggies – lol.)
Many of my shirts are ladies tee shirts that are close enough to androgynous. They may have a slightly lower V than men’s, or be made of a material not usually found in men’s, or be thinner than men’s. I have one black shirt that has darts, but the seams are so invisible that no one has ever noticed.
Speaking of shoes, I usually wear black Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars when exercising as a guy. When en femme, I may wear these, or an identical pair in pink (sized in men’s sizes), or a pair of white sneakers (hey, a girl has to color coordinate, right?). So if I’m wearing basically a men’s pair of sneakers but it happens to be in pink, is it men’s or women’s?
When I went away to travel oversea a few years ago my brother suggested getting lightweight underwear to keep the luggage weight down. These are men’s boxer briefs, which are made of microfiber, and although they have a pouch in front, there is no opening for using the bathroom, so in shape and material they are more like men’s boxer panties.
The last couple of days, returning to work, I’ve worn a ladies tank top when exercising at the gym.
So with my stealth dressing, and particularly footwear, having to give up everything would be impossible for me.
- June 14, 2021 at 11:49 pm #504700
- June 14, 2021 at 6:46 pm #504635Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 23Replies: 272Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 1108 times
Don’t know how long and it probably depends on several things.
I mean, I have stopped 100% for some months sometimes not because I was asked to or so but because at that time I had no urge and circumstances (visiting relatives) made it easier to stay away.
However I know it will come back at some point, no question about that part. After all, it’s a bit like working as a store clerk in a candy shop and not allowed to eat any candy, not even if I pay my self.
- June 14, 2021 at 2:26 pm #504558Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 76Replies: 652Has thanked: 2683 timesBeen thanked: 2828 times
Like you I am single and by myself. I dress to some degree everyday. Even if it is only underdressing. I couldn’t go 24 hrs. I just love wearing women’s clothes, and I’m proud that I do it everyday.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Kathleen 60454.
- June 14, 2021 at 2:15 pm #504554Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 3577Has thanked: 4138 timesBeen thanked: 7872 times
- June 14, 2021 at 2:07 pm #504551ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 348Has thanked: 967 timesBeen thanked: 1538 times
When I can, I truly enjoy dressing, whether it be full dressing with a nice dress, full lingerie, hose, heels, cosmetics, wig, perfume or just a simple teddy and panties at night. But having to go without? well, yes, I can, because although you can take the clothes from the girl, you can’t take what is inside. Daydreams, night dreams, fantasies.
As I’ve mentioned elsewhere I write tg fiction (most on fm, one up on Amazon), so that is an easy release without having to dress (although I think I’m better at creating when I am dressed, but that’s an opinion).
I don’t particularly enjoy not being able to dress for weeks (or months) on end, and since it’s better when I do it in private, the outside world situation of the past 18 months has greatly limited my time. So, I make do as best I can.
I have learned on too many years, that life don’t come easy. You just do what you have to.
- June 14, 2021 at 1:55 pm #504544Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 643Has thanked: 4234 timesBeen thanked: 2465 times
Good evening Grace another tricky question, Sarah went 4 months this year locked in the closet. That felt like a lifetime its the same feeling for all of us girls, our feminine side is totally ingrained. Sarah will always be around until death do us part ” silly moo”.
- June 14, 2021 at 2:11 pm #504553
- June 14, 2021 at 1:37 pm #504539Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 110Has thanked: 422 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
So I would go years between dressing earlier in my life. No time along, lots going on in my life. Then came the internet and the ability to work from home while the family was at school or work, and I would be dressed within minutes of the front door closing.
For the years I worked away from home I dressed every night after work. Then came covid, and stopped at my wife’s request for a few months. Then one weekend she said I may dress, now I don’t go a waking moment without something femme. The clean shaved body, the long nails, the groomed brows, then the panties.
If I had to go back to wearing a uniform and changing at work were I would be seen by coworkers and having family at home, could go until opertunity came along. I get frustrated when I see nice things in the stores and start fantasizing about how the item would look and feel. Then get cranky. So I guess that I could go as long as my family can put up with me.
- June 14, 2021 at 12:24 pm #504523Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 317Has thanked: 1387 timesBeen thanked: 973 times
- June 14, 2021 at 12:45 pm #504530
- June 14, 2021 at 12:03 pm #504508Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 604Has thanked: 1050 timesBeen thanked: 2081 times
Hi Grace it’s been a long time since i last dressed up,
It must have been well into 18 months that Roz has seen the light of day, although she got to crack open the closet door for a couple of hours last Monday,
My wife’s art class has started back up again and she goes every Monday so for the foreseeable future my dressing up days will have to be on a Monday afternoon for a couple of hours,
I was getting withdrawal symptoms from not being able to dress up as Rozalyne x
Hugg’s Roz xxxxx
- June 14, 2021 at 12:12 pm #504514Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
- June 14, 2021 at 12:01 pm #504507GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1494Has thanked: 12597 timesBeen thanked: 6188 times
- June 14, 2021 at 11:26 am #504498Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1967Has thanked: 23945 timesBeen thanked: 6498 times
Hi Miss Grace Oh what a delema you bring to the table im thinking if a had to well not very long as wife has said on many times that has put Stephanie with out her time being at home she said got find her as i can see she need to be here Hubbys attitude is getting worse ,, So bring her over he he hugs Miss Grace ..
- June 14, 2021 at 11:24 am #504496Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
I have to echo what Stevie said. I’ve waited so long to allow myself to start I’d HATE to go back. In my case I haven’t been dressing long enough for it to be so deeply ingrained in my sole that I couldn’t stop but now that I’ve experienced the sheer joy of being feminine it would be VERY hard to put the genie back in the bottle. I would miss Lola so much! I am certain that the longer I dress, especially now that I am also underdressing occasionally, the answer will more toward no.
- June 14, 2021 at 12:49 pm #504533
- June 14, 2021 at 10:54 am #504483Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
Damn… that is a tough one. Maybe months? but it would have to be a time when I wasn’t feeling girly. I should say though that I threw out my male underwear so this is very hypothetical at the moment. If I was in girly mode, like I am now, maybe a couple of days.
Perfume! that’s something I don’t have. Even my deodorant is not feminine. I need to up my game…
It’s more than a hobby for me, it’s more essential but hard to quantify just yet. Definitely part of my personality. It probably explains some of the names I was called as a kid. 🥰😘
- June 14, 2021 at 11:03 am #504491
- June 14, 2021 at 10:10 am #504467KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 643Has thanked: 1992 timesBeen thanked: 2993 times
Good Morning Grace, well you do come up with some challenging hypothetical situations, don’t you my dear!!!!
I always look on situations like Jim Kirk when faced with the Kobayashi Maru challenge (only Star Trek fans will understand this).
You said “clothes” so I get to keep my long hair. As long as I have my long hair I will still pass as a woman even while wearing drab.
And there are some men’s clothes that definitely look feminine (I already have those in my closet – even though the tag says male my wife insists they are femme wear). And Walmart sells men’s underwear that don’t have a fly – they look like bikini panties unless you look at the tag. And of course there are some men’s skinny jeans that are impossible to tell that they are not femme – even have shallow pockets!!!!
While it would be extremely difficult not wearing all my lovely femme wear, I least I’d get to stay alive and know in my heart that I’m still a gurl. And work my way around Grace’s challenge of course.
Have a wonderful week, Big Hugs, Krista.
- June 14, 2021 at 8:56 am #504443Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 1777Has thanked: 10092 timesBeen thanked: 6972 times
Christ I thought you giving up JD’s, my eyes popped out for a minute and I thought the FNC team would have to set up an emergency JD drip to manage the shakes, I mean we can’t have you spilling the cereals at breakfast or busting into tears as soon as you see the alcohol in Tesco now can we sweetie. xx
- June 14, 2021 at 9:01 am #504446Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
Haha….ve-ry funny!!!….me….give up JD??…..
that cupboard under the stairs in the FNC has a crate of it ….next to the fridge full of peanut butter kitkats….( Shhhh, don’t tell Donna)!!!!!…..xx
- June 14, 2021 at 10:57 am #504486DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6055 times
HA caught you now know where they are sneaks and take 2 bags all mine my precious haha.
Only thing did cold turkey was stop smoking several years ago. As for dress could never wear male clothing. All gone to thrift shop.
Oh had some cold turkey too for nice mixed drink too. lol
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Donna.
- June 14, 2021 at 11:08 am #504493Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
- June 14, 2021 at 1:31 pm #504536DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6055 times
- June 14, 2021 at 9:30 am #504454Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 1777Has thanked: 10092 timesBeen thanked: 6972 times
- June 14, 2021 at 10:49 am #504481Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 554Has thanked: 1655 timesBeen thanked: 1935 times
- June 14, 2021 at 2:43 pm #504573Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 1777Has thanked: 10092 timesBeen thanked: 6972 times
Give up lingerie?, “you can not be serious”, that idea is pants. Give away panties Noooooooooooo, I’m to tights, and have to suspender that thought and basque in the holdups, and corsets of daily desires.
- June 14, 2021 at 2:49 pm #504576
- June 14, 2021 at 11:34 pm #504697
- June 14, 2021 at 9:35 am #504457
- June 14, 2021 at 8:34 am #504425Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 597Has thanked: 1129 timesBeen thanked: 2244 times
I’ve purged a few times and it never works, it’s who I am, you can’t just throw it in the garbage and it goes away, it doesn’t work like that. I’m pretty much dressed every day to some extent, ladies jeans, shorts, T-shirts and always underdressed, I don’t have any men’s underwear.
As you say Grace after I quit I was walking through a mall and there was a beautiful dress in a shop window and I felt like an alcoholic walking past a bar with a free beer sign out front. I have no wish nor want to stop so it’s not happening any time soon.
- June 14, 2021 at 7:58 am #504412AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 151Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 1467 times
Grace always manages to ask the right questions…… except that for a vegetarian atheist the mere mention of “turkey” and “christmas” brings me out in a cold sweat…… And speaking of which – that’s what happens to me if I go more than about a week without slipping into something pretty. It’s been a weird journey; when I was very young, I dressed in the very few items available to me on an almost daily basis; as I was able to obtain more varied clothing it became “more dressed but less often”. Now I can dress completely as a (totally unconvincing) woman it’s become… well, originally less often, now as often as possible – and I’m finding more and more excuses to be able to. I get the idea that in a couple of years time it will be a matter of every day – and then I’ll have no choice but to tell my wife… and see how long the divorce proceedings take (actually, I think she’d be more than O.K. with it, but the possibility scares me beyond belief.) I suppose this uncertainty is one of the things that makes it all so exciting… Loads of hugs: Inga.
- June 14, 2021 at 8:10 am #504415Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
Hi Inga…..nice to see you back on here!!!…
Sorry, I totally forgot about the vegetarian side of things….but you haven’t been here to keep us on our toes….
I think ” Pan seared soy sauce and black pepper tofua and it’s not even Christmas”…….
might just have been wandering from the point 🤣🤣🤣….big huggs, grace xx
- June 14, 2021 at 8:20 am #504422AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 151Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 1467 times
Grace – I want to kiss you all over… (oh, hang on – that’s getting back to the musical forums…) Yes; I’m having a bit of a crisis of belief at the moment, hence I’m not around as often as I perhaps should. Hopefully, things will sort themselves out before long… Oh – and please remember that Tofu goes so much better with Kung Po Sauce… but all this is making me hungry and delaying my getting into that gorgeous new mini skirt…… Still got too much to lose; Wheatgrass & Lemon Juice Inga……
- June 14, 2021 at 7:42 am #504408Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 252Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 1203 times
Clothing I could probably go for a month. Maybe 2. Full on that is. 2 musts for me is my panties and my 400 gram forms which i wear daily. I do know from experience those I can do without for 3 days only and it must be during one of my 3 day rising vacations only.
- June 14, 2021 at 6:54 am #504387Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1205Has thanked: 16246 timesBeen thanked: 4495 times
As I’ve said before, I seldom have the chance for full femme these days, but always underdress. I haven’t worn men’s jeans in months, but I’ve still got them somewhere. I enjoy an androgynous look, like some others here. Could I just wear my male clothes? Yes. For a couple days, then I’d be an irritating slob to anyone unfortunate enough to be around me. This is who I am.
Happily, my wife had accepted that, and is learning to accept the androgynous appearance that i often wear. Even my son is starting to get used to it. When the other one sees it, it’ll be a shock, I think.
But no, Grace, not for long at all
- June 14, 2021 at 6:57 am #504391
- June 14, 2021 at 6:49 am #504383Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 98Has thanked: 571 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
Oh Grace, I do not even want to think about this. I can’t even imagine not wearing panties anymore. It took too long for me to get to where I am today to go backwards. I could give up everything else (hopefully only temporarily) but my panties are here to stay.
- June 14, 2021 at 5:40 am #504366Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1329Has thanked: 20219 timesBeen thanked: 5152 times
Of course I could Grace. At the drop of a hat. Padlock the closets, turn the dressers around to face the walls, box up all the shoes and jewelry and donate all my wigs to the cancer clinic for the chemo patients. Sure.
Since I underdress at work daily, I would be able to manage for about 8 hours. But that is with knowing that I can get back to normal in a little bit of time. Who is going to volunteer to look in my trousers to see if I’m wearing panties or not? I have in the past gone without for a couple of days, but I think I was suffering from a form of mild DT’s by the time I got back home to get properly changed.
Soooooooo, emphatically NO! I will not voluntarily do this thing you ask of me
PS. Interesting question though.
- June 14, 2021 at 6:31 am #504378
- June 14, 2021 at 5:49 am #504370Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2306Has thanked: 8247 timesBeen thanked: 12989 times
- June 14, 2021 at 6:28 am #504377DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 554Has thanked: 1655 timesBeen thanked: 1935 times
- June 14, 2021 at 5:58 am #504373Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1329Has thanked: 20219 timesBeen thanked: 5152 times
- June 14, 2021 at 5:37 am #504364DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 554Has thanked: 1655 timesBeen thanked: 1935 times
Panties are an essential part of who I am and I could give up anything else and in fact do not dress in more than those but for occasional bras and nighties a lot. I simply have to watch myself step into panties in the mirror every morning and that pair stays on all day unless I change to different panties after getting a shower after the gym.😊
- June 14, 2021 at 5:35 am #504363Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 55Replies: 1403Has thanked: 6096 timesBeen thanked: 7128 times
Aww Grace, I don’t wanna stop dressing, I’ve waited too long for this!!! Finally getting to wear all the things I have always wanted to, and I have to quit? That just stinks, it’s just not right! Sadly you said I MUST and its LIFE OR DEATH, so I have no choice 😢😭.
Could I? I guess I could, did it most of my life. It wouldn’t change how I feel inside, but it would suck, and I would be miserable, irritated, irked, annoyed, and angry. So…. its doable, but not advisable!! 😄
- June 14, 2021 at 5:33 am #504362Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 551Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 2371 times
Short answer, NO !!! I could not give up my dressing, at all.
When I had medical issues years ago, I stopped dressing for a long time. The thought of dressing or anything femme did not even cross my mind, as I was constantly in and out of the hospital and dealing with medical issues put a severe damper on my femme side.
However, I’ve been stable for a while now, and the pink fog moved in and I’ve not been able to shake that feeling that I have to be dressed in some form, whether it is underdressed or fully dressed. Being in lockdown because of covid only intensified that feeling, being at home most of the time I’ve had plenty of chances to dress up (man, it is gonna be rough having to go back to work physically).
The only other time I tried to stop cold turkey was when my spouse and I bought a house together. I couldn’t take the chance of her finding out about Wendy, so I purged everything and vowed never to dress again. Well, that didn’t last long as I first dove into her pantie drawer and then started to buy women’s clothes again.
- June 14, 2021 at 5:28 am #504360Carolyne ShermanDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 419Has thanked: 254 timesBeen thanked: 1492 times
Grace this is as Autumn said a matter of who’s life. I am willing to do anything for my beloved wifey and children but that would be it. It has taken a long time to accept openly that I am transgender and it isn’t about the clothes but about who I am. I would first have to go shopping as I don’t have any men’s underwear or socks and most of my everyday clothes are either outright women’s or feminine and androgynous so other than my marrying and burying suit and work uniforms I would need a day to go shopping just to have every day clothes. I can also say with complete conviction nobody would want to be around me as I would be a VERY miserable person and extremely unhappy. Could I, yes, would I no. I wouldn’t be me if I had to give up myself.
- June 14, 2021 at 5:04 am #504355MichellLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
Since I dress pretty much 24/7 and have for years now, I have not had a haircut in 12 years, so hair doesnt count. I only have the minimum male clothes My jeans/shorts are even womens that I wear when I have to in male mode. I could dress in male if I have to but, would I otherwise? Hell no!
- June 14, 2021 at 4:54 am #504354MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 361Has thanked: 1355 timesBeen thanked: 1442 times
Oh course I could go cold turkey, any time, any day.
Long hair – that doesn’t count does it?
Sarongs – men all over the world have worn a sarong, even if just on holiday. so no objections there, surely? And if I fixed a long one around my ‘chest’ instead of my waist, just to keep the sun off …?
Long nails? well I could trim them, but it would make sense to at least apply a clear hardener to help keep them intact.
Lip balm to protect you in the winter and the other seasons too? That makes sense. Does it matter if it’s not a neutral colour?
A soft bra, just to help support and redefine my man boobs – that’s almost medical isn’t it … ?
So, like I say, any time, any day 😉
- June 14, 2021 at 4:48 am #504353Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 585Has thanked: 1158 timesBeen thanked: 2674 times
That’s a difficult question to answer, as Autumn stated it would depend on many factors.
Who’s life we are talking about, and other reasons for the life or death issue. I would likely need to find another outlet to take my time – volontier or caring for a loved one. Because if left to myself with to much free time on my hands the need to Cd would eventualy become overwelming. I assume you mean including underderssing then I could last anywhere from a couple of week to forever ( if like I said I could find something to occupy my time and mind).
. . Sandy
- June 14, 2021 at 4:38 am #504345Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 41Replies: 1115Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 3808 times
- June 14, 2021 at 4:26 am #504340Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 258Has thanked: 689 timesBeen thanked: 1265 times
Well, from past purging experiences, I never lasted more than a couple months at the most. But, I felt like a part of me was missing that whole time, and that eventually I was going to give in to those feelings and start dressing again.
But, now that I’m underdressing 24/7/365, I’m pretty sure I would be unhappy and uncomfortable on day one. Of course, if it were a matter of life and death, I could last an extended amount of time, perhaps months. But, I’m pretty sure I would be feeling quite blah/drab that entire time until I got back to a little feminine expression.
- June 14, 2021 at 3:39 am #504335Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1006Has thanked: 6862 timesBeen thanked: 4205 times
Hi Grace NO, I can not imagine what it would be like to stop expressing who I am as a person Why would I ever do that? I did have my bouts with denial and shame. I guess we all did at some point in our lives. Once I figured out that who I am as a person. I will never go back to the world of questioning. There is no point. Thank you for your post
- June 14, 2021 at 2:24 am #504323Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 37Replies: 1186Has thanked: 18526 timesBeen thanked: 3243 times
If it were a matter of life or death…. who’s life or death are we talking about??? Me? My wife? Our children or grandchildren? Political heads of state? My ex?? As you can see this is an important factor. For those I love I could find the fortitude to do anything. If it were life and death for any member of my family I could go forever. As an alcoholic who hasn’t had a drink in nearly 14 years I believe I can say that with some assurance. I don’t get to dress often and even when I do It is never for a long period of time. 4 or 5 hours tops. Sometimes less. I received a shipment of bras in the mail a few weeks ago. I have had exactly one day where I got to try them on, and one other day where I wore one under my drab t-shirt for about 3 hours and did a few things around the house.
For me it isn’t a hobby. I don’t really know how to characterize it. Being Autumn at times is a part of me. An often neglected part for sure, but still necessary. Even if I could never dress again, Autumn will still be there like she is now. It’s early in the morning, I am getting ready to go to work. Took a few minutes to log in to CDH because I miss my girlfriends. I am not “dressed” and the last few times I though I was going to have a day to myself….. circumstances changed. I can deal, it’s par for the course as they say.
Even if I were to never dress again, Autumn would find time (sooner or later) to login to CDH, to look at a woman’s clothing catalog, or just simply to think quietly to herself.
Hugs and Love,
- June 14, 2021 at 2:09 am #504319Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1193Has thanked: 13692 timesBeen thanked: 5394 times
Good moning, your Grace
I believe I could last a couple days, but I would not be happy. Its been less than a year that I have been dressing, but now it just feels too right, and I am always at least in bra and panties, nails done, and at least partially femme, dont want it any other way
- June 14, 2021 at 2:01 am #504315LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 71Replies: 888Has thanked: 888 timesBeen thanked: 4421 times
Oh Grace I do know how you feel. It’s only a few months since everything changed when I told “She who must be obeyed” about my dressing.
Covid had removed all opportunity to dress for months and I was truly cracking up. In the end it all came out and she said to just dress when I want. As a result I wear bra and panties all the time now and the rest of my wardrobe whilst not being totally female is certainly androgynous and mostly selected from the ladies department. Occasionally I dress fully femme but that’s actually become less needed as I express my feminine side all the time now.
How long could I go. A few days certainly but I would be unhappy and increasingly prone to stress and depression. It’s a part of my life now and after my morning shower routine the first thing I do every day is select a nice pair of panties and bra to wear and that’s not going to change.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.