Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Theres seems to beΒ  a lot of good music shaking our bums lately, Who you ask, Fleetwood Mac, and I had to stack up theΒ  great British Invasion (thanks U.K.💋) and a few others and wondered…. which ones are yours.Β  Your faves, your best – the ones you can never tire of hearing.Β  Pick your Two must haves. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Stevie,

I picked AC/DC and if I have to pick two, the other choice is not on the list. It is Bob Seger.

Eva

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I have to admit I love relaxing to Bob Seger.Β  Good choice hon!

Anonymous

Stevie, what a cruel poll. First, I can’t pick the Dead if they aren’t in the poll. Second, I feel like I’m rejecting the rest.

But dare I say I can place AC/DC, Eagles, Mac, Queen, the Who, and Led Zep as OK, but they have never been my regular, over the decades, ‘go to’ music.

So that leaves Bowie, Beatles, Stones, Floyd who all really inspired me at various points in my life.

I’m going to unsettle myself. Bye bye Beatles, bye bye Stones, perhaps I know you too well to miss you.

There you go. Bowie and Floyd.

Not easy πŸ˜‰

Marti xxx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

This is an evil post, isn’t it?Β  Kinda hurt making it.

Anonymous

lol, ow! times two

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Sorry Stevie….sooooo cruel.

Can’t do it….there’s only one on your list I don’t like….

I just couldn’t leave out anyone else….

they all rock me….bootifully…

Grace xx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Sorry, that was mean, wasn’t it?Β  Like asking someone – what’s your favorite outfit! 😊

Anonymous

Hi Stevie there isΒ  no Deep Purple, I am a Richie Blackmore fan.

Love Sarah

xx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I am so starting to regret not putting Deep Purple on this.

…may Godzilla trample me.

Godzilla was Blue Oyster Cult, Stevie, who it seems, aren’t on the list either.

Just reprehensible!!

Had to pick Pink Floyd and TheΒ Strolling Bones… ooops, The Rolling Stones.

Everyone else is on my iPod though.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

Yes, you’re right on that Paula, had Godzilla on my mind after hearing it..🙄

Honestly this list could have had 50 choices and not be complete!

Anonymous

Sarah….

love Richie Blackmore….Purple and Rainbow

do you like Blackmores Night???

Groupie Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace I love Blackmores knightΒ  Candice Knights voice is fantastic, I love the live album

A Knight in York. I absolutely love ” Barbara Allen. I have 4 albums.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Sarah….I have most of their albums… such good stuff….love their version of “diamonds and rust”……and the Rainbow covers too….but it’s all good….her voice is chilling…..xxxx

Anonymous

I keep looking out to see if they do any UK concerts not found anything yet.

xx

Anonymous

If I hear…

I’ll let you know xx

Not what I had in mind, but I should’ve known better.

I had in mind lovense, b-vibe, trojan, etc., etc.

They may not sing but they hummmm Very well, lol.

Wellll, I’ve got friends in low places.

I know, I know, back to he naughty corner I go.

I did vote though Stevie, and do love me some old time rock’n roll.

Olivia

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Lol.Β  I should’ve known better… 🤣

Anonymous

Wow

All rocking bands,

I can only choose one out of these as a must have, and that would be David Bowie.

But i must give a shout out to

The Kinks

The small Faces/The Faces

Stevie Ray Vaughan

The White Stripes/ Jack White

The Pixies

The Beach Boys

Nirvana

Muddy Walters

Chuck Berry

Gene Vincent

And so many others

And WHY no Bob Dylan?

Emily

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Arggg.Β  Forgot about Dylan.Β  Kinks, The Doors…..Β  Β Really I could have listed dozens more but wanted to keep it (mostly) to that bloody good showing of British Invasion rock.Β  😎

Zeppelin and Beatles, with Pink Floyd virtually tied with the Beatles. Other faves would include KT Tunstall, Rebelution, and Van Halen.

How on Earth did I forget Def Leppard as one of my faves?

I absolutely have to mention Counting Crows as well. Amazing. Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne too. I enjoy classical music while I’m working. Love Bolero, The Rite of Spring and Moonlight Sonata. Music is awesome.

I picked Floyd, and ac/dc, but you missed Sabbath, ZZ Tops, and so many others, but even when I picked, I want all of them, except the Eagles, never was a fan.lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

You might as well ask what’s your favorite pair of panties. Β You love them all!! Β However Bruno and Uptown Funk, Maroon 5 and Sugar, and Earth Wind and Fire with September.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I do love Earth Wind and Fire, very cool.

There are however several favorite pantie posts already!!

Anonymous

Under extreme duress I picked two but this is an impossible task, I could have picked any other two and been just as happy. I would have picked Jimi if he was on the list.

β€” Abbie 🥰😘🎸

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Definitely no losers on the list 🙂.

Another impossible poll! Floyd and Fleetwood Mac.

Bridgette

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Nice variety!Β  One mellows out the other a bit.Β  I can listen to Waters while I look at Nick’s!😁

Anonymous

Ok of the bands listed top 2 on this list is AC/DC and Led Zepp.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Sounds like a rock n’ roll girl to me! 😊

Anonymous

lets rock and roll sister.

Anonymous

We have AC/DC in common.

Chelly

Anonymous

Yes we do band awesome love thunderstruck and the iron man video with this song.

Anonymous

This is obviously a slanted poll, because I could easily, without even thinking about it pick 6 of the bass on the list.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Stuck between a rock and a hard roll picking two.Β  A bit surprised at how the Stones have (finally?) faded.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=506783]
      The stones are okay, I personally Β feel they aren’t as good as the others.

Anonymous

I picked Queen and AC/DC, only because my 2 favorites are not listed. Joan Jett and KISS!!

Chelly

Anonymous

[postquote quote=506800]
      Have you seen AC/DC live?

Anonymous

No, unfortunately I have not Lexi. As far as Rock-n-Roll, i have seen KISS 3 times, Joan Jett once, Lynrd Skynrd once, Def Leppard once. I have tickets to see Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison and Jon Jett together, but its been “postponed” twice due to COVID.

Chelly

Anonymous

I have been playing music on stages since I was 8 yo.

Elvis, Every Bros, Roy Orbison, Beatles, Stones, Kinks, Ricky Nelson..then All the rest. Got to tell Ricky’ s twin sons how much theirΒ  Dad influenced me. But All you mentioned were significant influences to me in my music.

As a Doctor ,I was on set with The Fleetwood Mac Band during “The Dance” tour. I have spent time with B.B.KING, Foreigner, Eric Burdon, Jerry Lee Lewis….etc., etc. It’s been a very good life!

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Dr TJ……

…a.k.a.Β  Β  Β  The Rock Doc !!!!

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

You had me at BB KING. 😎

Anonymous

Stevie….

Been to many MOODY BLUES AND E L O CONCERTS….Love to play my drum to their CDs.

Great stuff, girl….!

Dr.T.J.

Oh Stevie, you make it sooooooo hard by making us pick only two, but it would have to be The Beatles & The Rolling Stones for me.

But it sounds as if it wouldn’t take too much for the girls here to get up a shake our bootys (booties?)

Love

Beth xxoo

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Shake our booties, wiggle our hips, shift our gifts, or just Get Down 😁

I like many of the above, but gotta go with Creedence Clearwater revival, Lynrd Skynrd, and Springsteen

I could easily have picked 4 or 5 from your list and would have added to them with Sprinsteen, ELO, Genesis and probably others too.

It is probably heretical to say this but have never understood the hype around the Stones, Beatles or Bowie.

-A.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I could live without the Stones, and even the Beatles, but I love me my Bowie.😎

Anonymous

Of the one’s on the list i picked Queen and the Eagles,

I wasn’t big on Bowie or AC-DC or a few of the others,

I’ve listened to all sorts of bands throughout the years and my tastes have varied over the years,

I find that most bands and solo singers will have had one outstanding record,

Back in the 60’s and 70’s i used to listen to a lot of Motown, taste’s change with every decade,

Hugg’s Roz xxxxx

Of those on the list I said AC-DC and Pink Floyd. I would say AC-DC is one of my all time favorites. That having been said in actuality my go to is all forms of Hard Rock and Metal in general.

Well this is tough on one hand I have more than two favorites on the list. On the other hand Fleetwood Mac has been so many bands over the years you’d have to specify which one you’re talking about. I absolutely love the Peter Green Fleetwood Mac era. Some of their music has been beaten to death though even though it is pretty good. The album Fleetwood Mac in Chicago 1969 is one of my absolute all-time favorites

Judging by the music you like you all might like my radio show. I produce a radio show every Thursday it can be heard here

https://archive.wslr.org/

Choose select showΒ  and search for The Eclectic blender.

Leslie
      Lady

Ok I guess I am just showing my age, while know most of the groups only Queen and The Beatles when any where near my times. Thought if you had listed The Grateful Dead or anything Ozzie did, saw some great performances by both and like theVillage People it seems neither of them will ever die.

Anonymous

Another one not on list is Alice and ChainsΒ  Oh need my Stevie Nicks too.

Hi Stevie what a wonderful way to bring us all together great post girlfriend .. And with Regie Kelly and Lisa TΒ  Β Z Z Top great beat will make you shake a lot of booty he he so much fun..

Stephanie Bass

Love ZZ Top, especially β€œJust Got Paid” and β€œRough Boy”. One of the top bands I wanted to see live but didn’t. Rush is another one. STP yet another.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Music is universal hon.Β  Be it rock or reggae, classical or country.Β  It calms the savage beast and settles the turbulent soul.Β  Eek, that’s getting corny, but I love (most) music!

ZZ top.Β  Hey…. I got legs 😁 , should a remembered them, lol.

Stevie

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Love Queen! Saw them live in 1981 when I was 16, best show ever!
      What about the B-52s? Love Shack, Rock Lobster…classic!
      More recently:
      Dua Lipa – A lot of vintage influence in her music
      Fitz and the Tantrums
      Panic!

Great post, Thanks Stevie!

💕Lola

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Queen – Toronto 1980 …. I think, I was somewhat impaired, lol.Β  I was a …. teenager still.Β  Great concert with an amazing light show.Β  I loved Freddie, what a performer!!

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Absolutely!Β  He was an entertainment icon we lost way too early.

The B52s, those hairdos, those skirts … yes, please …

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Oh I’m so there girl!Β  So cute!

Hi Lola,

Let’s go rock some lobster😇, I saw them in London on the early 90’s and the were fab. But looking at the replies, we could have one most excellent Glastonbury.

Beth xxoo

Anonymous

I took the Stones and the Who, as a few have said picking 2 was difficult on that list. Possibly throw in an all of the above Stevie. How can you not like the Stones? The anti- Beattle, the rock and roll bad boys of the 60’s. The Beattles singing I want to hold your hand, then you’ve got Mick and Kieth looking like hey Pops I’m here to shag your daughter. I saw the Stones a couple of summers back for the first time, bucket list and they put on a great show, three and a half hours and Mick didn’t stop and this was right after his heart surgery. No they’re not fading away any time soon.

As for who else should be on the list there’s too many to mention. Stevie Ray Vaughn, I could listen to him play all day, Supertramp, I’ve seen Roger Hodgson, technically perfect and a fantastic showman. ZZ Top, Brian Adams, The Ramones for a different twist, the Pretenders, we could be here all day.

Good thread Stevie, I can talk music all day.

All of them + another dozen or so. So many great British bands. I see you have added the Eagles for ballance.

All these choices appeal to my male side, who does not move to music, save for head banging or fist pumping. ✊🤘👊

What makes Rei shake her tush is any techno/club/trance with a heavy base line and some infectious grooves! Lol

Hi Ladies, hi great subject, definitely lot’s of choice. I will put Deep Purple in the mix, and to even things up, the brilliant Little Feat. First saw them in London back in the day, support act to the Doobie Brothers, never known a support act receive such love and support, the Doobies might as well stayed away. Was anyone else lucky enough to be at the Rainbow theatre that day? Love to you all xx

• I had the luck to see them in ’77 in Tulsa Oklahoma.Β  Very eye opening to a 17 year old.Β  Love their music: Dixie Chicken, Willin’, Fat Man In The Bathtub, Spanish Moon.

“It’s those rock and roll hours,

early graves without flowers.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Brandi
      Lady

Hi Stevie,

Since my favorite bands were not offered in your survey (nothing wrong with that) they are (both Canadian):

Rush

Big Wreck

Bye AH!

Brandi XOXO

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

It was hard to keep it to ten.Β  A bit of favoritism granted.Β  Left out Rush, Genesis, … it wasnt easy. 🙂

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?