• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

I am not sure if this is the correct category for this topic, I assume the moderators will move it if better suited somewhere else.

I don’t know how difficult it is for others to choose a feminine name, but it was not something I had done until joining CDH and was required to do so.  My original choice, Tania, was selected a few years back when I was in the hospital for knee surgery.  It was the name of a very caring nurse that attended to me while I was recovering, and I thought the name was bit different and pretty sounding, so I went with it.  My wife was unaware of this choice.

Moving along, about a year ago, my wife was ready for, and agreed to, have my full female persona around in her presence.  We have been married for over 35 years, and my wife had been aware of my dressing for around 32 of those years, but did not care to see me fully dressed until the last year or so.  I respected her wishes, although nothing was overly hidden. This went on though the years.  I never forced the issue, as I would not want that if I were in her position.

A little over a year ago, we went away to the ocean and rented a nice condo.  I requested to have dinner fully dressed and made up, to which she did not hesitate to agree to.  Yes!

It was a wonderful evening, one that I will cherish forever, for obvious reasons.  As we sat on the private balcony, watching the waves crashing, enjoying our wine, I asked her if a name popped into her mind when she looked at me.  Surprisingly, she said, “Yes, Sherri keeps coming to mind.”

So, there you have it, and I decided it was time to update my profile to reflect my current status in life a bit more accurately.  It’s a girl’s prerogative, is it not? 🙂

Anonymous

Twenty years ago when I first came out to my wife, she asked what I would like my name to be. I came up with Rachel. I thought it sounded nice. As the kids got older my dressing went back into the closet for a very long time. This time I put a little more thought into my name. Rachel just didn’t seem to fit. We used to have a dog named KayLee and I I used to put KayLee for my name when I signed up for something that I knew would result in junk mail or email. I thought about it some more and the name Kay just seemed to fit for me.

Anonymous

I was Belinda for years.A name that I loved for years.But I also toyed with alternative names and one night Roberta popped into my head.One I first came out to my wife and told her that my femme name was Belinda she didn’t like it.When I told her some years later that I wanted to be called Roberta when she finally accepted my crossdressing she embraced it fully.Nowadays she even calls me Roberta.

Revel
      Baroness

Yes. Back in 2018, my first femme name was “Joy” because I enjoyed cross-dressing, and this was my femme name for eleven months. However, when Christmas time came around, I seen “JOY” everywhere in the stores, and frankly, I found it very annoying. I wanted to rename myself a different name, but related to the name/word “Joy” as well.

I felt an intense amount of enjoyment cross-dressing so I renamed myself “Revel” and I LOVE the name to this day! My Daddy does too.

My saying is: When I crossdress, I always do REVEL! This name is more unique. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Revel.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Revel.
      Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Sherri, I changed my name from Robyn to Prudence. And when I changed the name. I changed into who I am supposed to be. Hugs Pru

Hi Sherri  well im one of the long lasting ones as a girl that i went to school with . And fantsied very much and was a little out of my league  so when i knew i was a girl at heart i knew it was Stephanie that was my name and that was in the mid 70s jump forward to the mid 80s when i met my wife and we were married and came out to her she met Stephanie . then today as in the 2020s we are still Stephanie and will allways be  really loved the girl way back in school  and cant change now my heart is stuck on Stephanie  great question ..

Stephanie Bass

Revel
        Baroness

Stephanie has been with you a long time, Stephanie! Thanks for sharing your story, girlfriend.

Rev

Anonymous

Hello Sherri

It’s a lovely compliment that your wife chose your new name…she’s obviously supporting you all the way…

as for me, it’s always been Grace, I’m not even sure how because it’s been so long…it just fits, I’m happy, and changing has never crossed my mind…

Huggs, grace xx

I’ve recently decided to rename him ‘Bald Billy’…. wait a sec I may have misunderstood the thread topic, be right back…

Ohhh… Ok. Seriously I very quickly chose my name when joining the forum as well but more to the point, what a wonderful way to come up with a new name, that evening must have almost been worth the long wait. Sherri, your story should serve as inspiration to others who think that they will never be able to have anything other than a DADT arrangement with their SO.

Sherri Cisneros
          Baroness

Cindy,

It was just a question that I blurted out, and surprisingly, she had an immediate answer.  It was one of those little things that will be with me forever.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I saw Daisy Duke, I was blown away. I had to look like her. I bought the short shorts, shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, platform wedge heels and Daisy style wigs. Then I began to evolve my look with dresses and stiletto heels. I used to think, how would Daisy look in this?, or would Daisy wear this. I loved wearing dresses and stillettos, but I was getting away from the Daisy look on TV.

So when I put on one of my favorite and sexiest dresses, with my nice shiny pantyhose, stiletto’s and Daisy wig and went to a Halloween Party, I was going to be Daisy Duke but I thought I might have deviated too much from the girl on TV. So instead of being Daisy Duke, I chose the name Debbie Daniels after two girls I was really crazy about.

Then I met some other dresses there who invited me to join them at their parties. The girls used to ask me about my pantyhose and compliment me on my look and having nice legs. They began kidding around with me, calling me Panty Hose. They even gave me nane tags with that name. Then one nae tag the n was written kind of small and it looked like Paty Hose. I kind of liked that. So I became Patty Hose. Then somewhere along the way I became Patty Pantyhose. The shorter version being Patty Phose. Stupid story but I really did like being known for my pantyhose.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

My fem name is Cassandra Joyce Jayson.  Here at CDH I decided to go by Sandy, partly because it rhymes with my male name Randy.  I picked this name out 40 years ago when I was getting heavy into CD.  Cassandra is the name of a character from somewhere at the time ( don’t remember where),  Joyce because CD made my joyous, and Jayson is a form of my middle name.  At that time I even ordered a purse with CJJ engraved on it.

When I started to get back into cross dressing again almost 2 years ago now I brought back this name for me.  Sandy seemed almost perfect partly because of the blondish wig I wore.  Now that I have let my hair grow out and colored it a brown color I am thinking of going by Cassie instead, That color seems more of a Cassie to me.  Then again I have been thinking of getting a red wig and start calling myself Joy.  In my head each different color has a different personality.  Or am all messed up??  Don’t think so I love exploring this side of me.

Sandy

I have found that one’s femme name changes depending on one’s style development. I went from Harriet to Polly because I refined my style of dressing and my hair style.

Anonymous

I’m Annaleigh Rose. It’s the only name that does suits me.

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Absolutely!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?