Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am in my 60’s. I am a crossdresser on and ofoff  almost all my life.. started as do most of us do.  When i was young around 14 , was moved to upstairs bedroom where’s dress was from my parents.. found some of mom’s panties and a bra.. put on panties first… what a first sensation , quickly put on the bra and stuffed it with anything i i could find this went on till i graduated high school.after joining the service and getting married , i got the courage to tell my lady about the crossdressing .. i could not believe, how enthusiastic she was.. she went out purchased many item for me, panties  bras , clothes, including makeup..   and although we did not do this all the time, she seemed to be very turned on .. she told me when to wear panties and other items to work , including stockings of many kinds.. it was a great time.. eventually we divorced. Not because of this. Long story..

I have had another wife who was not into this . And it went by the wayside for some time wearing undies hear and there when i could.. she went back to Europe, and so now i and on a # 3.. so far she has no interest in this and now in my 60’s. I really yearn to cross dress.. so i purchased some panties and breast forms with a pocket bra.. my was was throwing away a beautiful white pull over top that fits perfect. And wear one of her skirts that also fits perfect.. I need to be in better shape which i im working on  but my 42 E cup bra and forms  is amazing with the top on.. my wife has been away a lot.. so i i  enjoying my time out on my back deck in the evening dress as i stated in skirt , top  and bra. A great pair of hip high panties.. I will have lot of time in the future for this while I am still healthy want to keep doing this till i i cant.. love the clothes ,breasts. Everything.. just wish she went for this.. i i

Working  on a wig and getting my own makeup. Have to don’t look bad at all for over 60.. yes I am straight.. but do fantasize about a crossdresser

Hi Miranda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Miranda!

Anonymous

Hello & Welcome to CDH!

You have certainly been on a long journey, but I’m so glad that you’ve arrived here.

This is a safe, supportive, and nurturing place where you’ll find friends.

Please also have a look around, because there’s lots to see.

PM anytime. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Miranda

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?