Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Billie Jean
      Duchess

OMG.. Yesterday I was having a gurl day at home, (first in a while).  My usual dress up days usually start casually, then I find some nicer things and put on one of my hair wigs.  Yesterday, my wife came home from work a bit early as I was sitting on the couch in one of my favorite skirts and tops complete with stockings, pumps  and wig.  I heard her opening the back door, I jumped into our bedroom and managed to get the wig off (she has never seen me in a wig) but couldn’t get of the outfit, so I just rolled with it.  Now in the past she has seen me dressed, but not supportive. Yesterday she just sat down and started talking about her day.  I stayed in gurl mode and we talked just like a couple of gals.. Hmmmm I’d love to hear about your thoughts and similar experiences…

Hugs….Bille

Eona Oh
      Lady

Time is something that helps people adjust. I’m so happy for you right now. Having that connection with your wife is priceless. Rode this newfound connection and enjoy it. ❤️

My wife has never seen me dressed.  She’s fine with me wearing panties everyday, she knows I shave my thighs for medical reasons and is fully supportive of my light pink full acrylics but I think seeing me in my Joan Marie outfits & wig might be pushing her acceptance of my feminine nature.

Someday, perhaps, someday I will share Joan Marie with her in baby steps — unless she comes home and I’m enjoying a Joan Marie day.

Im glad you are able to share your female side with your wife.

Lots of Hugs

JoanMarie

Billie Jean
        Duchess

Thanks for the reply Joan Marie.  Yes baby steps… But my problem is I don’t want to hide from her.  We have an honest relationship but I don’t want to hurt her..

Hugs….Billie

Hi Billie, and congrats on that simple step.
          Im actually commenting on your comment, rather than your post.
          If you have read any of my posts on this subject, I know I sound like a broken record, but I believe in total honesty, and it is such a weight off your shoulders? It sounds like she may just be open to having the “talk”, why dont you slowly try? bring up this meeting, and tell her how it made you feel?
          If she was dead against it, Im pretty sure she would have blown a gasket.
          Just my thoughts,
          Hugs, Regi👩💕

Billie Jean
            Duchess

Hi Regine. Thanks for the reply.  Our talks so far have gone kind of like this.  Me:  I like to dress in women’s clothes.  At first she would just shut down “whatever”, then “what if someone sees you?”, and “if you ever go out in public dressed like that I’ll leave you”.  Yesterday was really the first time she actually acted semi- comfortable.  So I’m going to take it slow.  But as I type this I am wearing white capri’s, a pretty flowered top and sandal wedges.  I wonder if I’ll get caught again?

Anonymous

Hi Billyj
            Reading through thia and your comments touched a chord with me. While my partner hasn’t come out and said she would leave me, she does struggle at times with me wanting to dress as Kellie. She does not want to see her, and she’s also finding it hard that I’ve told people i work with and online friends on twitter. In fact today i publicly told a couple of people on twitter, where everyone can see. She doesn’t want her kids or family or friends to know, the kids understandably as they’re still a bit too young to understand. But there are times where she will talk about things, she painted my nails, bought me a personalised travel bag for makeup/accessories. It’s going to take a long time but it’s baby steps to settling into thia mew life together. Thank you for sharing your story
            Hugs
            Kellie xx

Billie Jean
            Duchess

Thank you Kellie!  Yes baby steps, I’m a patient man but impatient lady!  So it’s a battle.  Good thing is I really don’t have much time right now for Billie Jean, so slow as it goes.  Good luck to you and yours..

Hugs, Billie

Anonymous

Hello Billy j  it was lovely to hear your wife sat down and talked about her day, you should have left your wig on your wife didn’t appear bothered you were enfemme.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Billie Jean
        Duchess

Thanks  for the reply.  The wig would have really blown her mind I think.  Make up is next, then I’ll be ready for wig and all….

Hi Billie, she will still be in shock. I know my family and friend took a month to get used to the idea, and them some more to figure out how they felt. It is a good sign you were able to talk about it. good communication will be key. Slow and steady will win the race honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Billy Jean,

Me thinks opportunity may have come knocking… 😊

God bless,
      Steph

My wife accepts Requal when she appears however she still remains somewhat apprehensive.  She does surprise me occasionally when she asks me if I would like to buy clothing when we shop.

i check in with my wife in the mornings about what i am going to wear that day (which i kind of like) and she usually is ok, or suggests toning it down a bit, but today she said i should get a padded bra for when she comes home one day

yes, i am very lucky

Billie Jean
        Duchess

Thank you Sally.  I have three padded bra’s.  Love them…Two are lacy but one is plain so I can wear it stealth.  Both are B cups, which helps with the boob factor.  Keep in touch….

Hugs…billie

Sounds like it actually went pretty well, and looking at your other comments, you’re well on your way to at least acceptance, next step: support!

Bridgette

That’s awesome news to hear.

Sivvi

Sometimes being caught can help things along have fun and go slow

Paula XX

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?