Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I decided today that I’d go to the store as I had a couple store coupons that expired today. Early This afternoon I decided I wanted to attach my forms with adhesive as I  love the look and feel. So I started thinking what if I went to the store en femme. At first I thought I might go kind of androgynous with a hat the black vs leggings with lace open work down the sides and boots I had on and my eye makeup and put on a baggy sweatshirt then started thinking I’d go big and really go as Bethany so I waited until it was just about dark checked my makeup changed my top twice first kept riding up and exposing my stomach.  The leggings and panties  I wore as I could really tuck well so there’s no obvious bulge at all plus they show off my legs and butt  I put some cash a credit card and my license in a little black purse I have So I left wearing a white long sleeve top with a black cardigan over as its cold only down side was my nipples showed through because of just having a bralette on under. I got to the store and put my mask and gloves on and got a cart and went in. I tried to relax and kept telling myself walk slower suck my gut in and push my boobs out etc. the store wasn’t busy. Was almost 8 pm they close at 9  nobody really seemed to notice or pay any special attention to me I went around got everything I needed and went to check out. Only person I recognized was one cashier who’s been there a long time. I picked one with a young girl with an androgynous butch look she seemed nice. I tried to talk as little as I could and make my voice as feminine as I could the only downside was she asked for my ID for a bottle of vodka and a case of beer I guess this girl looks young 😉 she scanned it looked at me and carried on  I pulled some cash out of the inside pocket of my purse paid for my groceries and went out to my truck  and loaded my groceries unfortunately I’m stuck driving my dilapidated farm truck as my other truck is in the shop The kid gathering the carts looked at me a couple times and smiled at me. Not sure it was my boobs or he knew and liked it. Then I went home. I would love to go out more especially places I wouldn’t be recognized. The store I almost always see someone I know. But I thought being dressed and the mask and gloves would hide me. This is a huge first step for me. The truck would be a giveaway to anyone that knows me either as I had it forever and it looks like a patchwork quilt.  Sorry for rambling. It’s a big deal in overcoming my chronic shyness

Kali
      Lady

Congratulations 🙂

Hi Bethany,

I just had to write and let you know that it is a extremely big deal!! I have been out in public with my wife before but never by myself. I wanted to go to Walmart early morning seniors day and laid out my plan. I was completely dressed with makeup and wig and thought that I looked good. At the last minute I chickened out and took everything off and went drab. I was really disappointed in myself. Maybe next time I will get up the nerve. So from my point of view you were extremely brave and I hope next time I will follow through. It IS a VERY big deal. Thanks for the inspiration…  Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Bethany,

And congratulations on your first outing. I remember mine (it wasn’t that long ago), and it’s quite a thrill to show that you can present as a girl, and get away with it. If you’re like me, you will soon be looking for excuses do do it again.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Thats Awesome Bethany, the first time IS a big deal and we have to make ourselves calm down during it. You did it! Watch out girl, its habit forming lol.

Olivia

Congrats, Bethany.  That first time out, especially in your own neighborhood, can be terribly scary.  But even when the clerk asked for ID, nothing bad happened.  We are more scared of ourselves and our imagination of everything that could go wrong than we really out to be.

A positive experience will mean you are willing to try it again at the right time, and gain more confidence.

Hi Bethany you are darn tootin this is a big deal !

No need to apologize about Rambling your story was very interesting and exciting news to all of us.

This is what we live for girlfriend.

I am so  proud of you over coming your shyness you rock.

doesn’t it feel so wonderful.

Patty

Anonymous

The mask really helps too. Shows off my eyes. My best feature. Between that and my blonde wig I think I was really hard to recognize.  One of the positives of this covid-19. I wish I could have some stuff done to make me really passable tho

Seren
      Baroness

Yay!! Go Bethany!! 💕👗✊🏻

Congratulations , Bethany well done .It is a thrill to see another girl has conquered that really BIG fear .

Huggs  Rhonda .

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That is such a great story. For as scary as going out can be, I’ve found the excitement, thrill and rush is like noting ele I can get from doing anything else. I have been very scared and nervous countless times and chickened out. But the urge and desire just keeps growing and getting more and more powerful until it just overwhelms me and just pushes me through my fears. I don’t know if its the pink fog or feminine nirvana (thanks to Patty Williams for that one) or what it is but I just need to and have to feel that.

Anonymous

Way to go, Bethany.  Congratulations.

Anonymous

I actually went to the store fully dressed tonight. Red dress nails lips Jewett makeup sandals etc. was actually only my second time out fully dressed. Had the worlds chattiest cashier was trying to make my voice femme. Was still pretty nervous though.

Wow Bethany you go girl what a victory for you I just love it when you girls can take that leap of faith and are thinking when next time will be good luck and let us hear how it goes.

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

[postquote quote=371134]
      Congratulations on your second trip!!!  I agree that the mask helps A LOT with the confidence of not being made.  I am wanting to get out more and more while under the cover of the mask.  I’ve found some cute girl glasses that also help provide a layer of protection, although they do fog up!

Keep going, and post about your success!!

Congratulations ! You will find that “out” is more addictive than Heroin ! I was so deep in the closet for so long……………………. then I took that first step out and have never looked back. I have shopped, eaten, gone to movies and oh yes, Clubbing ! You will LOVE IT !

[postquote quote=371740]
      Now that I’ve been out, I am TOTALLY addicted!  I can’t WAIT to get out again.

Anonymous

Yeah out is addictive here I sit in the Baltimore airport fully dressed having a drink in a long black dress and heels. Makeup forms red nails. Had to get a pat down from TSA but otherwise been a smooth trip. This a big step for me again

Shana Mac
      Lady

I’m so jealous lol.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing. You did really well on your outing. You rock girl.

Great sharing..

Maybe I will gather enough courage to leave the closet

You are an inspiration

Love Donna

Anonymous

glad to be an inspiration. I’m more than left the closet. I’m hoping to come fully out end transition too. Being femme is who I truly am and I’ve finally been able to actually like myself and felt like I’m truly happy for the first time in my life. If I can help one more girl to not feel the way I did for years I’ll have done something positive. My advice be yourself. Whoever you are ❤️

Anonymous

as i tell everyone, the fear is in your own mind. nobody cares what you are doing. if you dont want anyone to know who you are dont use a debit card or license. you are dressed and no one has ever seen you dressed. so most people would have no idea who you are. going out is fun and it gets easier. it gets your blood pumping and you feel alive. soon you wont think twice about going out dressed. youll just do it. then soon everytime you go out you will want to go out dressed. its good to be able to hide behind the mask, but you dont really need one. someday youll have to leave the mast off and face the world. have fun. it gets better. like when people start giving you complements and hugs.

Anonymous

Girl. I couldn’t have said it better myself.  The more I’m out the more confidence I get. Next step will be to be myself full time and transition

😘

Yes Beth it is a big deal and congrats sis youre now a member of the sisterhood

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?