• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Maybe I am the last to find out about this, but I found out about some great apps on Reddit.  Take your normal pic and then put it through Faceapp and change to female.  Then put that put that pic into Youcam and play with that.  OMG!  I have wondered what Georgia could really look like.  Not to sound narcissitic, but I am in love with the pic of myself.  It’s now my cover pic here. If you haven’t tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Have you tried some of these other apps.  I downloaded them and they can be pretty addicting.  But fun at the same time.

MakeupPlus, MakeUp and Plastic Surgeon.

Glory
      Lady

Yes it’s fantastic isn’t it the one I was using changes your pic as male to female mrs said when I showed her “you have a pretty female face” when I used it on pics of me as glory OMG if only I dare show her she wouldn’t even realise it’s me …… tempting

Rose
      Lady

I found FaceApp to be pretty lame. I was still bald as a “woman”. I expected they’d add hair – at least lengthening what little I have – among other things.

Faceapp looks fun to try – but it’s not compatible with any of my devices 🙁

I’ve spent some time in the past using photoshop to make me look more feminine, but it’s a long process.  I’ll take a look for the apps Kiddy suggested.

I would love to but I don’t have a smart phone.

Jenny
      Lady

you are so right I have tried that and it’s cool to look that good unfortunately it’s not real and then I feel sad but one could try with the right amount of makeup. And its ok to look at yourself.

Rose
      Lady

Hmmm…  am I the only one who’s tried FaceApp and been utterly disappointed by it? I looked like a bald guy with fatter cheeks…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?