Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone I am new here. I’m Andrea like all of you I am sure I have had these certain feelings for basically my entire life. In fact when I was about 14 I remember reading about Renee Richards and was thinking that this is me. Because of living situations I have never been able to drew. This has been hell to say the least. Last weekend I went and saw a wonderful lady in Georgia that has an incredible transformation service. Her name is Phoebe Cross. It was an amazing day and night. I think I tried on 8 different outfits including a ball gown and a long black sheath dress that was incredible. I was able to even sleep en femme with my breast forms. Wow what an experience. To say the least the Genie is out of the bottle and can’t fit back in. I always felt like there was a feminine soul in me and now I know for sure. I think the pink fog has engulfed me.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Andrea; welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you. Congrats on a huge first step!

Anonymous

Thanks Rose

Anonymous

The whole experience was incredible. The outfits the lingere the wig the heels. Even had nails. Got to sleep in a nightgown and when I was just realaxing before I turned in and than when I woke up and made coffee I had a long sheer pink robe on OMG I still can’t stop thinking about the whole experience

Anonymous

Beware the pink fog!!😱

Many of us know that feeling. The rush, the completeness of being dressed for the first time. Enjoy 😊

“Pink Fog” / “Femme Fog”  it’s one of those things that you either run from, or embrace. And it can be very addictive… and sometimes expensive!    lol   😉

Lea
      Lady

Thanks for sharing such a nice story. Hope the experience gives you confidence in whichever direction you take next.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Andrea-Rene!

Funny that you mentioned Renee Richards, I have always had a similar thought; growing up she was the first I’d ever heard of going through transition and I only remember being genuinely fascinated and while I didn’t recognize it at the time led to my gender curiosity and now to enjoying my “Kim time” whenever I can.

Kim

Kendra
      Duchess

Thanks for the post Andrea Rene, I think most of us can relate.  For me the first time I dressed completely en femme was in my twenties, after growing up with the longing to wear lipstick, dresses, stockings and  “foundation garments” like my mother and my aunts.  I remember the thrill and the sense of freedom that came with me decided to be who I needed to be.

In my case I let the guilt and self loathing get the best of me in my thirties and forties – but once my kids moved out of the house while I was in my late fifties, the woman in me re-asserted herself.   I see a makeup consultant in Toronto that services the trans community and crossdressers – and she is wonderful.

So in my case I have enjoyed the awakening you speak of twice.

Do enjoy the awakening and the self acceptance, do indulge in your desires, do express yourself – and never apologise or look back

Take Care

Hi Andrea, Congratulations on your fantastic adventure and thanks for sharing it with us. I think Mandi said it best, Welcome to the pink side.

Good for you girl go out and knock em dead.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?