Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody, I hope you all had a good weekend, my wife just left for work and I immediately ran up here to tell you all about the dreamy weekend we had. She has a lot of clothes, I don’t mean a lot of clothes for one normal human person, I mean a LOT of clothes. It was time to go through everything and sort out what to give away, what to sell, and what to keep. We got everything together in the living room from various points in the house, and used it as our organization area. It was really fun because she respects my opinion and wanted it for each and every piece of clothing that had to be decided upon. At one point she tried on something and said “I really like this dress, I’ve had it a long time” I looked at it and said to her “… its… cute…” I had unintentionally given her the ‘Seriously sweetheart, you’re gonna wear that?’ bitchy treatment which she immediately noticed and gave me a raised eyebrow look for a second before we both started laughing hysterically. I don’t know if I explained that right or if it’s a ‘you had to be there moment’ but it was so much fun. A little while after that she tried another dress on, I had my back to her so when I turned and saw it I guess I kind of had a little sneer on my face because she looked at me and started laughing again which also got me going. We did this for hours on Saturday and then again yesterday, it was a ton of work but turned out to be fun as hell. We were completely satisfied with the work we did and had good vibe going on as we prepared to eat dinner. Details of what happened after supper on Sunday night aren’t allowed to be discussed on this forum, but suffice it to say she made me feel a woman in the truest sense of the word. Coming from someone who has lived a life in tune with the song lyrics “If it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have no luck at all”. today I feel like the luckiest person in the world!

Anonymous

I also have a wonderful and supportive wife.  She is also my best girlfriend.  I love our girlfriend stay at home dinner and a movie nights.  I don’t think we have finished a movie yet.

Awesome sauce! Good for you Stephenie.

Thats awesome Cindy!
      Being able to be both spouse and girlfriend sounds like a dream come true, you really are LUCKY!

Thank you Rei, I’m looking forward to to reading about your next adventure, how’s it going with the neighbors?

All quiet, but at this time of year its not uncommon to go months without seeing your neighbours unless we’re both outside shoveling at the same time!

We’ve already got a bit of snow, hmmm shovelling snow with a full package of lingerie underneath, I may have to try that.

Hi Cindy Lou,

Let me start by saying how much I love your name. Perfect for this time of year. 🙂

I love how your wife has fully accepted you and actively participates as well. Such a special lady you have. Make sure to treat her right as you have hit the jackpot with her. My wife knows of and accepts my crossdressing but does not actively participate as much as I would like. But as with many here, this is a long game we are playing and I am hopeful that my wife will participate more as she gets used to the idea of the man she married preferring to dress as a woman.

Hugs,

Emily

Right!? How cute was Cindy Brady? I love your name too Emily, its so feminine. Believe me I cherish her, and she not only accepts it, she really, really enjoys it, really. I like what you said about playing the long game, in most cases its the only way to go. It took me over 20 years but it was so worth it, I wouldn’t change anything.

Wow Cindy Lou that sounds like such a wonderful time.

My wife isn’t that supportive any more .

You are very fortunate girlfriend.

I am happy for you.

Patty

Thank you Patty, I am very lucky to have her.

This was awesome, Cindy. The only way that could have been any better is if some of the things she was getting rid of, would have fit you.

Mikka my love you underestimate me, I was also there to make sure she didn’t toss out anything sexy. She and I can fit in a lot of the same clothes and she doesn’t mind sharing so its a good situation. We’ve been shopping together online like mad lately, when something arrives we have two chances for a good fit!

PERFECT!! That’s what I wanted to hear! You are incredibly lucky to be close to her size. My wife and I are pretty far apart. She dresses more for comfort than style, these days, and I think I might have more skirts than she does. I definitely have more heels than she.

Let me ask you this. Do you and your wife ever have to decide who gets something that just arrived that you both love? Or are you allowed to wear her things?

I just wait a while till my wife loses interest in the item then I snag it she has a habit of forgetting what she has

Actually Mika, love the new avatar btw, just like your wife mine has a wardrobe tailored towards comfort, and decidedly away from sex appeal. She must dress conservatively at work so… But! Things have begun to change, roughly 7 weeks ago I discovered Shein and since then we have been shopping there daily in an effort to quickly revamp her wardrobe to accommodate me. We have had sooo much fun shopping online together, its often the first thing we do when we wake up. The clothes we buy are about a 90-10 split between what we buy for both of us vs what’s just for me. She has no issue sharing her stuff with me at all, and now she’s got a lot more spice in her wardrobe so everybody wins. But to finally answer your question, I will always defer to her.

Thanks for the compliment and, especially, the Shein tip. They have some super contemporary style and the prices are unbelievable. I saw a bunch of stuff I would try but there’s a whole lotta stuff that makes me wish I had been born 25 years later.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Cindy Lou.  love your wife you are truely blessed.

xox Sandy xox

Thank you Sandy I understand how fortunate I am to have found such a wonderful woman, but I like to think I earned it a bit too with being a good father and husband for over 20 years. When we first started dating I immediately made a point of turning off my ‘hound dog’ switch, and thus there were never any infidelities. Just sayin I earned a lot of brownie points along the way 😉

Hi Cindy Lou  what a great story im so happy for you and your wife . as i am in same boat as you mine is very accepting and helps with what she can . As she had a cancer a year ago removed kind of lost her love drive but helps Stephanie a little so thats nice and fun as the girlfriends we are . So allways keep on wifes good side with a thankyou quite often and ask advice from her girly side it keeps them intrested in there he he  girlfriend good luck sweety and please keep us in your loop as a story from time to time 💋.

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie, I’ll be happy to share my story as it develops. I’m happy to hear you have an accepting wife I hope she is well, keep making her feel like a desirable woman, she needs it more than ever now.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?