• Creator
    Topic
    Jessica Wilde
    Participant
    Registered On: October 5, 2020
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 127

This is ridiculous! My leggings drawer is so full I have to cram them in there when they’re all clean. This has got out of control. I just keep buying them and never getting rid of any. My panty drawer is in the same condition (it’s also my sock drawer. Ok well there’s 2 but they’re not that big in my defense lol. I’ve ousted socks in lieu of a place for my panties hehe). Anywho something must be done. I’ve got get my leggings some more room and get my intimates their very own home away from the socks. My panty collection is about retarded and my legging collection passed retarded a long time ago.

They’re the only feminine items I get to wear openly so I totally use that to my advantage and any chance I get I buy more. I really don’t want to know how much I’ve spent on the 2 items but hey you’ve got to get your fix where you can ya know.

Point of this story is I gotta get my drawers in order. My panties will be happier and so will my leggings which means I will be happy too.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 557

I literally laughed so hard when I saw this. I started wearing women’s underwear years ago and bought a ton of stuff. Just this past week, I was cleaning up my closet and found (at least) 50 pairs of women’s underwear that I never opened. I found a couple body stockings, several pairs of thigh highs, and a couple complete sets of lingerie with garters and the whole shebang. It was like a crossdressing Christmas! The downsides are that I need another drawer for all of this newfound stuff and I learned that my old corsets are way too small for me now. I have been looking at stockings, tights, and leggings (among other cute clothes) on the internet over the past couple weeks. Fortunately, some of the things that I have been wanting to buy were long forgotten and waiting to be found in my closet.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Wilde
      Lady

Glad to know someone else is in this predicament, l thought I was alone. My drawer is so full it is hard to open or close. And since it is the top drawer of the dresser I almost worry about it tipping the dresser over .lol

That’s why I use the bottom drawer. Keeps that baby nice and sturdy. Low center of gravity lol

Leslie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 115

Glad to know someone else is in this predicament, l thought I was alone. My drawer is so full it is hard to open or close. And since it is the top drawer of the dresser I almost worry about it tipping the dresser over .lol

Robin Girly
      Lady
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 125

I have a full draw of panties but they fit a little crowded.I only have 5 pairs of leggings.I hang a couple of pairs up in the closet with my dresses.The rest I put in the draw.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Elizabeth Jenkins
      Lady
      Registered On: March 28, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 31

BRAS, I have at least two dresser drawers stuffed with bras. I love bras.

Elizabeth

Casey Amber Twitchings
      Lady
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 340

Yeah I’ve got more panties than I can wear in three weeks. Add in my men’s bikini underwear and there’s nothing I couldn’t survive for a month, month and a half. High cut cotton, cotton briefs, high cut microfiber, the list goes on. I’m a pack rat at heart so I can’t bear to get rid of them while they’re still in great condition. Fortunately I’ve bought just about every pair that Hanes and Walmart carries that I’m interested in. I’d have to start dusting the apartment with the things before too long otherwise.

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 861

Jessica sweetie, I learnt a long time ago, it’s better to have a smaller selection of lingerie, and regularly renew it. That way it tends to look fresher and fits better.

Like many items of clothing after regular wear and washing it tends to lose its elasticity.

Kelly Terry
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 170

No problems with leggins or panties for me but shoes is another story. I have them stashed all over the house and sometimes when I take out some that been hidden away in a corner for a while my wife say “so, you bought another pair” and I defend my self with “no no, I just haven’t used them in a long while”.
      (No, I don’t use that excuse when I actually get another pair, I feel to bad to lie about anything to my wife to do that).

/kt

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Beth
      Lady
      Registered On: May 6, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 79

I am like that with pantyhose, over 30 pair. Very little of other female clothing though. Got to change that!

Jessica Wilde
      Lady

Ok here’s an update on this project. I just emptied the leggings drawer while my fiancé watched. She said count them out of curiosity to see how many that were there.

Sooooo……. I have 42 pairs of leggings, tights, bike shorts, capris and little booty shorts. What the hell! I didn’t realize this collection had grown to this point. I’m admittedly a little embarrassed by the sheer number of them. Apparently I have a problem. Don’t even wanna know the dollar amount here is. Lord have mercy!

Back to organization!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Wilde
      Lady

Jessica… that’s so funny… the horror is real… my panties drawer is full and spill over to my sock drawer which also holds my camis… so my camis spill over into my corset drawer… I think the answer is to move some place warmer where I don’t need socks!!

Amen! Let’s do that as socks are basically useless in female attire anyway. I don’t think I’d ever wear socks in femme unless I was wearing tennis shoes with my leggings which is highly unlikely 😆.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 106

Yeah that’s a no go… I live up north… winter 6-7 months of the year… snow and temperatures down to -45… unfortunately socks are mandatory in work boots

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 106

Jessica… that’s so funny… the horror is real… my panties drawer is full and spill over to my sock drawer which also holds my camis… so my camis spill over into my corset drawer… I think the answer is to move some place warmer where I don’t need socks!!

Shana Mac
      Baroness
      Registered On: November 4, 2020
      Replies: 52

That’s hilarious! Good luck babe!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account