Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been out many times with my SO. We’ve been all sorts of places. Always we’ve worn covid masks as we are both a little vulnerable. I’ve always hidden behind her when we get to the checkout and such places and the most I’ve said to anyone is a squeaky thank you or bye. Other half is away at the minute so I dared myself to go out alone. I spent ages getting ready with a summery light top, long elegant skirt and sandals. I did full make up and even painted my toenails (a first). Just ready to go and spotted next door but one neighbour had put his car on the street and was cleaning it. Two hours later I set off. I parked up and had a little walk around a small nearby village. Saw no one. Then went to a town (about 5 miles away) where i used to live and parked up and had a walk round the square.
      I then decided to visit the town park, which is quite big and has a small lake, Again I parked up and had a walk down to the lake and took a few pics of myself. I then went and sat on the grass well away from any of the paths that crossed the park. I sat down and got my camera out to have a look at the photos i’d taken. I was engrossed and I didn’t hear a chap pull up in front of me on his bicycle. ‘Do you want your photo taking?’ he asked. That shook me. I looked up to a guy probably a few years younger looking at me. No escape from this one. No mask and no SO to answer for me. I then realized that I was showing a little more leg than I’d intended. Somehow I managed to answer him in my best soft voice that I was just looking at pics on the camera. I thought that as soon as he heard my voice he’d be off as fast as his legs would pedal him. But no. ‘Are you ok?’ he asked. I said that i was. Then he started to talk about the weather and again I gave him my best ‘female’ voice. He then asked if was really ok. I said I was and he said ‘Bye then and have a really gorgeous day!’
      I still don’t whether he genuinely didn’t realize or did and was being really polite, I’ll never know.

A very enjoyable afternoon.

Rachel

Sounds like he was just being polite but I’d love to have the experience of getting attention from guys in public if not for the fact that I’m closeted.

Anonymous
      Lady

He saw an attractive female by herself taking selfies and thought it could be an opening. He may have thought you were stressed if your voice sounded nervous or weak. You were hit on! Congratulations!

Anonymous

I have been hit on a few times. It sounds like it too me. It is a great feeling.

For everyone else not in our spectrum, attention from men seems so silly and stupid and superficial. Cis-woman have received it all their life, so it’s just a given that happens and they really think nothing of it anymore. For us, it means a lot. It means validation. It means we deserve the attention we need to feel like we’re “normal” human beings.

Personally, I don’t know if I’d ever get “used to it”. It hits me exactly the same way, no matter how often. I smile inside, I smile at me, because it’s more meaningful than cis-woman care to admit. 🙂

Beautiful story! So glad you shared the experience! It’s lovely isn’t it!!!!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I once had an middle-aged gent who was manning a checkout register in TJ Maxx comment that he liked the top I was wearing & then nervously explain why he liked the pattern. His nervousness gave me the tip-off that he was making a pass. I just gave him a big smile and a sincere “thank you” & went on my way. The attention was kind if nice!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Sounds to me like you did “have a gorgeous afternoon!”
      Good for you! Sounds like fun.

💕Lara

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?