• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Many of us CDs must be super stealthy and detail oriented since that’s the only way to keep our secret hidden all those years. I tend to keep all my feminine (and masculine) items meticously arranged.

One day, I opened my bra drawer only to find all my usually thoughfully laid out bras in a complete mess. It was a definite sign that my wife had rummaged through my bra drawer and left it looking hers.

A couple days went by and I noticed that one of my favorite black bras seemed to be missing. Suspecting it was mixed up with other feminine clothes, I searched all over my closet, searched my hidden areas, searched the bedding, searched my wifes messes, and still my black bra couldn’t be found. Too embarassed to ask my wife (we don’t like to talk about CD related topics), I kept wondering what happened to that bra.

That night, as my wife was undressing, I was shocked…she was wearing my bra. She must have thought it was hers when she looked through my stash. There was that strange feeling of victory as I smiled (and chuckled) to myself, without realizing or admitting it, she benefited that day from have a crossdressing husband. Secretly, I took my bra back and she hasn’t borrowed it since.

That is funny; I’m thinking it was not an accident and it was used in a teasing/playful sort of way. That would fun … to dress each other and to wear each others clothing on occasion.

Does she help you with make-up/cosmetics? That would be the cherry on the sundae.

Misti
        Lady

I know right – maybe if I acquire enough someday Ill help her in a pinch or cinch. But I tend to dress not so conservative so some things will be right out – mite have to tone it down a bit. 🙂

Lea
        Lady

My wife’s not interested in seeing my dressed, and definitely doesn’t want to help me with styles, makeup, or anything related to being a CD. She’s tolerant for now, so I’m careful with those feelings.

My wife knows about my cross-dressing but prefers not to talk about Karen or her clothing.  Although, she does see Karens panties in the laundry every day.

About four years ago, we were planning for our oldest daughters wedding.  My wife was maticulously with both daughters for all of the perfect clothing, lingerie, shoes, and jewelry.  She was also a bit more privately carefully selecting her own attire for the wedding.  One afternoon, she asked me if Karen had a girdle.  I said yes, two of them.  One white and one black and also two corsets.  She asked if she I would mind if she borrowed a girdle.  I said not at all.  I got them for her, she selected one and wore it to the wedding.  I was flabergasted.

I do not have that issue with my wife.  We are very different in size as she is 5 foot and 120 pounds to my 6 foot plus and 300 plus.  Though she has said MacKenzie has complicated the laundry as she now has to check the size of the bras and panties.

My wife and I are open about MacKenzie and regularly discuss how my disclosure over the past year has impacted the dynamic of our relationship.  In that time, our relationship has grown and we have adjusted.

A few week ago, my wife commented that she no longer finds it strange to see me wearing a dress.  She was also the first to state openly that my boxer collection is just collecting dust in my dresser as I have worn panties 24-7 since my disclosure.  Her comments made me realize how much that I have changed in the past year. I have also acknowledged that I am not ready emotionally store my boxers away, though I know that I will have my wife’s support when I do.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you ladies for sharing your stories. Although my wife prefers Leonara time when she is not around, we did going shopping together and she picked out Leonara’s panties, cami’s and stockings. Leonara’s size is a 7 and hers are a 6. Our washing our intimates together is solved. She is very practical and now I know why I let her do the shopping…something you learn when you’ve been married for 45 years…

For me it is more like my wife is wearing a dress or a skirt that I recently wore as well. I wear her clothing but am careful to not mess them up, so she does not really suspect. When I see her in one of “my” (or “her”) favorite dresses I get to thinking how I wish I was wearing it right then and there and not she. Then I can’t wait until the next time I can try it on! This happens regularly with dresses, skirts, bras and even sometimes panties. We have different builds and, of course, body types, but interestingly, there are times when I think I look better in some of those outfits!

I also have a secret stash that never comes out unless I’m alone.

Lea
        Lady

StephanieW, I used to feel that way too.

It was hard going shopping with her, helping her pick out cute clothes, and wanting so desperately to wear them (practically wanting to try them on in the store). Then, I would anxiously wait for a few minutes of alone time at home to sneak off and put on that new top/skirt, or lingerie, careful not to damage anything, careful to fold it all back and put it exactly how I found it. I did notice that I accidentally stretched a few clothing items, which made my wife think she lost a few pounds (and that made her happy about that).\

Then, after coming out to her and a few talks with her about me being a CD, she frankly told me, “Can you at least stop wearing my stuff.” That’s when I realized that I needed to go back across my line of ownership and leave her stuff alone. Since then, I’ve built up my own collection of clothing and don’t even think about wearing hers anymore – if I see a cute top or dress she’s wearing, I do what some women do, compliment her and then go on a shopping crusade to find my own instead of asking to borrow hers.

I’m actually proud that I now have enough of my own stuff (mostly from thrift stores, some designer brands) that I can get completely crossdressed, head to toe, and it’s all mine. I do borrow her costume jewelry sometimes, without asking, since I’m too lazy to get my own.

I love it when my wife borrows my things make me feel so much more part of the ladies club. :-). I also feel extra nice the next time I wear it.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Lea original post: 

Many of us CDs must be super stealthy and detail oriented since that’s the only way to keep our secret hidden all those years. I tend to keep all my feminine (and masculine) items meticously arranged.

One day, I opened my bra drawer only to find all my usually thoughfully laid out bras in a complete mess. It was a definite sign that my wife had rummaged through my bra drawer and left it looking hers.

A couple days went by and I noticed that one of my favorite black bras seemed to be missing. Suspecting it was mixed up with other feminine clothes, I searched all over my closet, searched my hidden areas, searched the bedding, searched my wifes messes, and still my black bra couldn’t be found. Too embarassed to ask my wife (we don’t like to talk about CD related topics), I kept wondering what happened to that bra.

That night, as my wife was undressing, I was shocked…she was wearing my bra. She must have thought it was hers when she looked through my stash. There was that strange feeling of victory as I smiled (and chuckled) to myself, without realizing or admitting it, she benefited that day from have a crossdressing husband. Secretly, I took my bra back and she hasn’t borrowed it since.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?