- November 6, 2021 at 11:58 am #569623Kyra KascadeParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 94Has thanked: 611 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
I Odered some lovely heels about a month ago off of walmart. Shipping was due later this week.
Well a few days ago, I got an email letting me know that the order was lost and that I would get a refund.
I was obviously disappointed, but I quickly got back online, ordered abother pair that I had saved in my list.
They showed in only 2 days, I tried them on, and OMG! I love them!
Brinley Co. Women’s Lace-Up Faux Suede Booties with Stacked Heel is what I bought in a size 12.
They’re a bit tight for my size 13w feet. Though they are bearable, probably can’t wear them for an extended amount of time. Probably a few hours at best.
These are my first womens footwear, and I’m chomping at the bit to buy more lol
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 7, 2021 at 9:38 am #570122SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 316Has thanked: 7131 timesBeen thanked: 1277 times
Dear Kyra ,
I simply love Women that are wearing Heels !
I always wondered though , why their walk was a bit funny when they were wearing them when i was younger.
As I tried them on myself for the first time , i knew why , if you don’t , you will fall flat on your face !
So I love wearing heels myself now , still practicing that “funny walk” that is more difficult the higher the heels get , but oh… how THAT walk enhances the Feminine feeling !
- November 7, 2021 at 8:31 am #570084Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 2596Has thanked: 35268 timesBeen thanked: 8990 times
Hi Kyra Shoes are a wonderful girly experiance you cant live with out ha ha .. I have 4 of those hanging shoe racks in my closet a walk in of coarse full and a few sitting on shelves besides the boots whew the fog comes girl and you cant get away im asamed i think without countimg them at least 50 pairs with out the boots of 8 pairs im such a girl he he good luck girlfriend..
- November 7, 2021 at 8:04 am #570076rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 86Replies: 1042Has thanked: 617 timesBeen thanked: 2471 times
- November 6, 2021 at 9:04 pm #569858Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 197Has thanked: 3925 timesBeen thanked: 863 times
I bought my first pair about a year ago. I get the same excitement every single time! I’m up to 7 pair, with an 8th on the way. Amazon has a lot of choices in women’s size 13 us. I always wondered what women saw in heels, now I totally get it! There is nothing like putting on a pair of 6inch platform stilettos. I am a shoe junkie!
Beware Kyra this is a powerful addiction!
- November 6, 2021 at 7:27 pm #569830
- November 6, 2021 at 7:21 pm #569829
- November 6, 2021 at 5:21 pm #569770Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 4533Has thanked: 6414 timesBeen thanked: 11127 times
- November 6, 2021 at 6:43 pm #569816Kyra KascadeLadyRegistered On: August 31, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 94Has thanked: 611 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
There’s a few Torrid stores a few hours from where i live.
I’ll have to make a trip out the city to take a look. Maybe a good opportunity to convince myself to go out en femme to do the shopping
Thanks for the suggestion Alice
- November 7, 2021 at 4:48 pm #570477Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 4533Has thanked: 6414 timesBeen thanked: 11127 times
Sounds like a great plan for a trip. I visit dressed all the time. The SA’s are well trained and should greet you on arrival. Enjoy the visit.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 6, 2021 at 3:24 pm #569726Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 382Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 1634 times
Congratulations to opening the door to this path. Mark this day when your first 👠 arrived and remember the feeling. You may think that the feeling of trying some new heels will be less exciting with time but at least for me it isn’t. It may have gone down from a 12 (out of 10) to a 9 or so but I am still after some decades just as excited whenever I get some new heels and despite having a lot already (see pic in my gallery) I just can’t resist when I find something new I like.
I see this is 2″ heel plus small platform, guess that could be a good start. I feel lucky in that I have work my self up to being able to walk in 6″ without any problem (as long as the shoe itself is good). I don’t know if everyone can do that even if they wanted.
- November 6, 2021 at 2:18 pm #569703Danica DaroyLadyRegistered On: November 6, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
Love shoes 👠. 😃 I am working on getting used to my new 6inch pleaser stilettos with a single sole. They are black with a red heel and red maryjane straps across the front. I believe they are the model 442. They are gorgeous,Just give the calves a good workout. 😃 I’ll get there. 🙂
- November 7, 2021 at 12:09 pm #570210Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 798 timesBeen thanked: 339 times
Hi Danica, I hope you love your Pleaser heels. I may or may not take some practice walking in your Pleasers. I a have more than a few pairs of Pleasers myself in 7″ and 8″ heel heights and 1 pair 10″ Beyond.
I have seen photos of the Pleasers you are describing and they quite a pair of sexy heels. Like you I love high heels and am consistently blowing my budget to add to my collection of high heels from Pleaser and other brands.
- November 6, 2021 at 1:53 pm #569697Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 581Has thanked: 5838 timesBeen thanked: 3190 times
Oh oh, I fear an Esmeralda Marcos has been born! Expand the closet! Install shelves and racks! Put storage tubs in the garage!
Seriously, that’s wonderful. I have always had good luck with shoes from Walmart, both men’s and women’s. I have small feet for a man but Walmart usually has my size 6 1/2, even in steel toe. I no longer wear men’s shoes except for yard work so now my shopping is dedicated to lovely women’s shoes. My choices have expanded greatly just because women have more choices! My size in women’s shoes is easier to find also. I have also found a lot of women’s shoes at Goodwill and prices fit in the budget.
Welcome to the world of women’s shoes! Oh, they are so lovely.
- November 7, 2021 at 12:20 pm #570214LadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 798 timesBeen thanked: 339 times
Esmeralda Marcos…I know what you mean. Installing shelves and racks is something I need to do.
Indeed it is wonderful to keep adding to a high heels collection. I share the same sentiments concerning the availability and selection of women’s shoes. There are many Goodwill stores that are nearby and I will spend an entire afternoon going heels shopping. I usually come home with several pairs of cute heels that are all affordably priced. Goodwill is also a great place for dresses, skirts, tops and accessories.
- November 6, 2021 at 4:50 pm #569761LadyRegistered On: August 31, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 94Has thanked: 611 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
Oh yes! My list on walmart is already lined up for several new heels and boots. I never understood the shoe fascination until I put on my own pair.
I’m having a bit of a pink fog overload since putting them on. Looking for every little chance to put them on or anything femme.
- November 6, 2021 at 1:32 pm #569681Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 444Has thanked: 752 timesBeen thanked: 1855 times
- November 6, 2021 at 1:19 pm #569676Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 1471Has thanked: 19301 timesBeen thanked: 6957 times
- November 6, 2021 at 12:52 pm #569659Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 648Has thanked: 1238 timesBeen thanked: 2660 times
I know the feeling, I got my first women’s shoes back in April, also a bit tight. I have 4 pairs now but I gotta say, shoes were a big one for me. I have a crossbody hand bag coming next which I think might be similar for me in terms of impact.
— Abbie 🥰
- November 6, 2021 at 12:29 pm #569643
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.