Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I Odered some lovely heels about a month ago off of walmart. Shipping was due later this week.

Well a few days ago, I got an email letting me know that the order was lost and that I would get a refund.

I was obviously disappointed, but I quickly got back online, ordered abother pair that I had saved in my list.

They showed in only 2 days, I tried them on, and OMG! I love them!

Brinley Co. Women’s Lace-Up Faux Suede Booties with Stacked Heel is what I bought in a size 12.

They’re a bit tight for my size 13w feet. Though they are bearable, probably can’t wear them for an extended amount of time. Probably a few hours at best.

These are my first womens footwear, and I’m chomping at the bit to buy more lol

Hugs,
      Kyra

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s so exciting Kyra. So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Congrats Kyra!

I know the feeling, I got my first women’s shoes back in April, also a bit tight. I have 4 pairs now but I gotta say, shoes were a big one for me. I have a crossbody hand bag coming next which I think might be similar for me in terms of impact.

— Abbie 🥰

That’s exciting, Kyra, congrats. And now the floodgates are opened, hang on, lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

I’ve found that I can safely drop a size in shoes, buying an 11 for my size 12 plates. That’s UK sizing, mind.

Connie

xxx

Oh oh, I fear an Esmeralda Marcos has been born! Expand the closet! Install shelves and racks! Put storage tubs in the garage!

Seriously, that’s wonderful. I have always had good luck with shoes from Walmart, both men’s and women’s. I have small feet for a man but Walmart usually has my size 6 1/2, even in steel toe. I no longer wear men’s shoes except for yard work so now my shopping is dedicated to lovely women’s shoes. My choices have expanded greatly just because women have more choices! My size in women’s shoes is easier to find also. I have also found a lot of women’s shoes at Goodwill and prices fit in the budget.

Welcome to the world of women’s shoes! Oh, they are so lovely.

👢👡👠

Beth

Oh yes! My list on walmart is already lined up for several new heels and boots. I never understood the shoe fascination until I put on my own pair.

I’m having a bit of a pink fog overload since putting them on. Looking for every little chance to put them on or anything femme.

Hi Beth,

Esmeralda Marcos…I know what you mean. Installing shelves and racks is something I need to do.

Indeed it is wonderful to keep adding to a high heels collection. I share the same sentiments concerning the availability and selection of women’s shoes. There are many Goodwill stores that are nearby and I will spend an entire afternoon going heels shopping. I usually come home with several pairs of cute heels that are all affordably priced. Goodwill is also a great place for dresses, skirts, tops and accessories.

Love shoes 👠. 😃 I am working on getting used to my new 6inch pleaser stilettos with a single sole. They are black with a red heel and red maryjane straps across the front. I believe they are the model 442. They are gorgeous,Just give the calves  a good workout. 😃 I’ll get there. 🙂

Hi Danica, I hope you love your Pleaser heels. I may or may not take some practice walking in your Pleasers. I a have more than a few pairs of Pleasers myself in 7″ and 8″ heel heights and 1 pair 10″ Beyond.

I have seen photos of the Pleasers you are describing and they quite a pair of sexy heels. Like you I love high heels and am consistently blowing my budget to add to my collection of high heels from Pleaser and other brands.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations to opening the door to this path. Mark this day when your first 👠 arrived and remember the feeling. You may think that the feeling of trying some new heels will be less exciting with time but at least for me it isn’t. It may have gone down from a 12 (out of 10) to a 9 or so but I am still after some decades just as excited whenever I get some new heels and despite having a lot already (see pic in my gallery) I just can’t resist when I find something new I like.

I see this is 2″ heel plus small platform, guess that could be a good start. I feel lucky in that I have work my self up to being able to walk in 6″ without any problem (as long as the shoe itself is good). I don’t know if everyone can do that even if they wanted.

/kt

Congrats Kyra!  If you have a Torrid near you they have WW women’s shoes.  They carry up to 12 WW in the store and a 13 WW on line.

Alice

There’s a few Torrid stores a few hours from where i live.

I’ll have to make a trip out the city to take a look. Maybe a good opportunity to convince myself to go out en femme to do the shopping

Thanks for the suggestion Alice

Hugs,
        Kyra

Hi Kyra,

Sounds  like a great plan for a trip.  I visit dressed all the time.  The SA’s are well trained and should greet you on arrival.  Enjoy the visit.

Alice

Yep. Shoes. The look isn’t complete until you have the right shoes. Enjoy Kyra.

Clara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I bought my first pair about a year ago. I get the same excitement every single time! I’m up to 7 pair, with an 8th on the way.  Amazon has a lot of choices in women’s size 13 us. I always wondered what women saw in heels, now I totally get it! There is nothing like putting on a pair of 6inch platform stilettos. I am a shoe junkie!

Beware Kyra this is a powerful addiction!

Lara

Becka
      Lady

Oh I love flats and booties!!!!
      Have a number of pair of booties and want more!!!!!

Luckily I wear a mens size 8, so womens 10 – 11. Just love them!!!!

Have fun!!

Hi Kyra Shoes are a wonderful girly experiance you cant live with out ha ha  .. I have 4 of those hanging shoe racks in my closet a walk in of coarse full and a few sitting on shelves besides the boots whew the fog comes girl and you cant get away  im asamed i think without countimg them at least 50 pairs with out the boots of 8 pairs im such a girl he he good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Kyra ,

I simply love Women that are wearing Heels !

I always wondered though , why their walk was a bit funny  when they were wearing them when i was younger.

As I tried them on myself for the first time , i knew why , if you don’t , you will fall flat on your face !

So I love wearing heels myself now , still practicing that “funny walk” that is more difficult the higher the heels get , but oh… how THAT walk enhances the Feminine feeling !

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?