Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone! Oh My Goodness…… I am still in shock. You can imagine how shocked i was when i woke up this morning to find i was an Ambassador…. Now this isnt the first time because i was an Ambassador here at CDH a little over Three years ago.

Now firstly, i want to assure everyone that i am still the same old me, nothing has changed, i will still be posting my Topics, it is not a power trip and i am here to serve you, our members. As before, feel free to message me if you have any issues or concerns and i will do my best to help. In the meantime, i need another cup of Coffee to calm my nerves!!!

Love Fiona xx

Congrats!

Congratulations Fiona

OK get the Ferraro Rochets oot in a big pyramid.

B x

Hmmm, you know those Ferraro Rochets? (thats the best i can spell it!), i have always been tempted to pick one from the bottom of the Pyramid, just for the sheer devilment of it and watch them all come tumblin’ down!!! Ha Ha

Fiona xx

And once in a messy pile, you will be forced clean them up (double talk for consume the whole pile!!!).

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Congratulations Fiona, Well deserved and you are entitled to pull those Ferrari Rockets from the bottom….

Good for you Fiona. Easy on the coffee.  Lol

hugs, Jill

Congratulations

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Congratulations Fiona!!

Congrats Fiona.  Well deserved.

Susan

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congratulations Fiona
      . Cassie

Congratulations Fiona excellent choice and well deserved for sure!

Congratulations, I’ve said when you came back that your posts always bring lots of thoughts and discussion, so it’s a great choice.

Hi Jennifer, since i came back, its people like you that give me the drive. I have never received so much warmth and love in a short period of time. Thankyou!

Fiona xx

Congrats Fiona now comes the fun part L.O.L. its nice to have a Ambassador. on the site now

Congratulations Fiona!  You are an excellent addition to the ambassadorship here.  You may want to ponder one of my axioms of life which states that the less a job pays the more is expected of you:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Michelle, if you love the job you do, what the hell!! Sometimes in life you do what you do for the love of it and more importantly, giving others pleasure. I love it here (even if i do drive you all mad with my posts…), sending love and warmth xxx

Fiona xx

Congratulations pretty lady!!
      Thank you for all the great topics and questions, love them!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Congratulations Fiona!

Alice

Congrats Fiona  a well deserved pretty lady ..

Stephanie  Bass

Congratulations Fiona,You go girl.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Fiona!
      Looks good on you!

💕Lara

Congratulations. 🥳

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations Fiona!

❤️ Tonya

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?