• This topic has 45 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

Just heard the new variant, Omicron has reported two confirmed cases in Canada.  To those sisters in Southern Africa and around the world please be safe.

Alice

Anonymous

I wonder how the Rainbow Railroad is functioning during these times. Hopefully they’ve found a way.

— Abbie

Anonymous

I thought that was a name of a transformer lol be careful all if out shopping or such.

Donna

Hi Donna,

Sure is a transformer.  The WHO settled on the name Omicron Friday.

Alice

Anonymous

But Alice if look at the greek letters they skipped one should been xi

Donna

Hi Donna,

You and Mary Jane raise a good point.

Alice

Anonymous

enquiry minds need to know giggles.

Anonymous
            Lady

XI is the first name of the Chinese leader…. can’t get the leader of China mad naming a virus after him… lol

Thanks Michelle

Alice

Liara Wolfe
            Duchess

They did that deliberately as to not offend the Chinese.

Hugs, Liara

Barb Wire
        Lady

I just wanna hug you!!

🤗 Barb :B

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire. Reason: Coffee's still brewing
          Anonymous

Big Hugs Barb

Lady D

Peta Mari
      Lady

The good news is. Its nothing to worry about. Maybe more infectious, but way less debilitating. (As is the case with every virus mutation.)

But. Me wonders. They are working the greek alphabet, to name all these variants.

What happened to the ‘Xi’  variant? Could it be, political correctness struck again? ‘Xi’ is the letter before Omicron.

Anonymous

Noticed that too wonder why no couldn’t be . What ever roaming around even if little mild cold social distance some be safe.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Jane,

I wish and hope these scientists would agree with you. Delta was a mutation, but far more effective at hitting younger people, and also could reinfect some vaccinated people.

Over time, viruses mutate to be less dangerous, but that’s a statistical thing. It doesn’t mean that omnicron will inevitably be the one to be less dangerous – it could be worse, and it could evade the vaccination.

Let’s just be careful out there, and wait for the scientists and the data to catch up.

Marti xxx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

If this new strain is worse or not we need to start living with it and go on with our lives. Covid is not going away.

Hugs, Liara

Not worried in the slightest. I returned to normal living ages ago and don’t intend on going back to lockdowns and all the associated crap.

Anonymous

It’s in the UK too. Keep that 2m gap, wear a mask indoors and wash your hands. Soap kills it – something to do with fatty lipids. (Old Fatty Lipid. Wonder what happened to him?)

Stay safe.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Alice…

It’s a fine line between hiding away to be safe and trying to live a normal life…this thing WILL spread…you cannot stop it…

just you girls be safe and look after your loved ones….💓💓.

On a lighter note, when I first heard of ….

” a variant called Omicron”……

I thought it may be French President Macrons estranged crossdressing brother!!!!

Smiles and huggs, grace xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Now its Omicrom.  We are going through the alphabet far too quick, how long till we hit Tau or Upsilon?  If nothing else it does brush me up on my Greek alphabet.

All this was expected – variants were inevitable, but it wears on you!   I do pray all our sisters continue to stay diligent and safe as we bulldoze our way through this.

Stevie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

All viruses mutate. Flu is a yearly killer and look how many varieties we have had and the effects on populations. Spanish flu, back at the turn of the century, was a huge killer, 50 million worldwide. Asian flu in ’57 accounted for 1- 4 Million deaths and in ’68 Asian flu accounted for 1-2 million deaths. It is noted Influenza is a strain of coronavirus.

So we have had pandemics in the past but not treated in the way Coronavirus has been today. We have to remember that many politicians had been criticised in the past for not having flu pandemic contingencies. Indeed one George Bush was seen on T.V. apologising for the way they handled a flu epidemic and promised to form a contingency. Covid came and lockdowns with restrictions followed. We see what happened so damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

A simple precaution is to do what we have been told by our mothers and others and remember this, ‘Coughs and sneezes spread diseases, catch them in your handkerchief’. Simple and effective. Given a choice of , Vaccine, basic hygiene practice and a mask or enforced lockdown restrictions to protect against pandemics a too difficult one to make?

Anonymous

The omicron is a transformer virus. No one knows if they will be an autobot or a decepticon. 😁

If you arrange the word Omicron, it becomes Moronic. This is what I think this is.
      Even if you’re double jabbed, boosted and masked you still can get the virus. Most people who contact this DON’T die. I honestly believe there’s a hidden agenda, trying to introduce the new world order.
      I thought I heard it reported on our Northern Ireland news that 3,000,000 people had been boosted. There is only a population of around 2,000,000.
      Do I believe all this?
      No
      Liz

Anonymous

Let me clear up the numbers for you at least, Liz.

According to the NI COVID dashboard, there has indeed been 3 million shots administered. But that includes the first shot, your second shot and then your booster. A fully vaccinated northern Ireland would report a number three times its population.

I can appreciate your concern Liz, but you needn’t worry. Actually the New World Order is being ushered in by CDH. Yes, it’s true. We’re starting with cross dressers first. After that, everyone falls in line. Dresses for everyone! Bwa ha ha!

Empress Clara

Hi Clara,

Yes, dresses for all.  What if someone wants a skirt and blouse?

Alice

You’ll need to submit to the Collective in order to find out.

Anonymous

whew suppose I am safe now since really not a cd anymore but transgender woman. everyone get bottom surgery and be ok too.

Donna

Yes Donna, You can choose to wear any outfit you want.

Alice

Anonymous

Yes of course there’s another variant just like the flu and every other bug we have floating around. You get your shots and you can still get it but it will lessen the severity of your symptoms so you don’t end up in real trouble or dead. Go get jabbed and lets get on with life.

I heard a  doctor in our health centre call it OMICRON  B, makes an interesting anagram. NO CRIMBO. Pyxx.

Anonymous

This Omicron varient is a Christmas Mircle  Oh General Larr from plant persion 8 in Omicron galaxy approves.

Lady D

Barb Wire
      Lady

We got this Google Mini thing at home, the little round one with the 4 colourful lights.

A few days ago at the dinner table, our nurse daughter was telling us about some of her patients she was helping that day. One of them has Covid. She says it’s NOT pretty.

A day later at dinner as we talk about anything BUT Covid, our Google Mini piped up without the usual “Hey, Google!”provocation from any of us and said in a very cute and feminine voice, “Don’t forget to get your flu and Covid shots!” We were STUNNED!

So I took that little b&^% thing to my shed and sledgehammered it to pieces!

Of course we should all do our civic duty to get vaccinated, but we ARE on a slippery slope like some here say.

🔴🔵🟢🟡 Barb

[postquote quote=582784] Marti, to be honest with you I don’t believe what BBC regional and nationally report, also the ITV network including our local ITV network. I thought I heard them report it as 3,000,000 people jabbed when there’s only just under 2,000,000. They didn’t say whether it was double jabbed or booster. Sky are jabbed just as bad. The mainstream media only report what they want you to know.
      It’s a fact more people are dying from other things than COVID. If you believe what the mainstream media say, they’d have you believe people are dying like flies from it. It’s even been suggested that people who had Covid and recovered from it, but died within a few weeks afterwards Covid was recovered on the death certificate.
      I genuinely believe they are trying to introduce a one world government

Anonymous

I’m so tired of this stressful pandemic BS … I’m going to turn off, watch these movies tonight, and relax … – Outbreak – 12 Monkeys – World War Z – I Am Legend – The Stand – 28 Days Later – Contagion Sometimes you just need a break. 🤣

Anonymous
        Lady

🤣 Donna you’re hilarious!❤

Yes, we have the Omicron in Sydney Australia also.   Another hurdle for us all to jump over as we battle to find the new “NORMAL”.  Get the JAB and stay safe, all.

Jabs don’t stop the virus spreading. Most of the people who take COVID don’t die from it.More people die from other illnesses.
        I’m not anti vacation but this constant harping you must get jabbed sickens me.
        If I kept preaching that people need no accept Christ as their Saviour I’d be lifted by the police as has happened to some street preachers.
        Liz

IsabelB
      Lady

As ever with any discussion on COVID-19, there are many and varied opinions about how its all going, what to do and what it means.

There are a few points here I would like to note though…

It is not true that all pathogens mutate to be less virulent. That is based on flawed studies (mostly myxomatosis in Australia) and there are plenty of examples where this is evidently not true – Variola (smallpox) and Yersinia Pestis (plague) to name two.
      To add to that, viruses have only one real drive: replicate.  SARS-COV2 is predominantly spread during early infection, often pre-symptom, and what happens to the host after that is much less relevant to evolutionary development of the virus.

COVID vaccines.  They hugely reduce the likelihood of developing serious illness and death.  They do not eliminate it.  They do not prevent transmission – but they do reduce it as the faster our immune system kicks in, the faster we stop virus replication and breathing them out.

The virus is airborne.  The best way for any of us to prevent infecting others is to stop the airflow, especially indoors – that’s where a well fitting mask comes in…  Really good masks, KN-95 etc., also protect the wearer.

A final point, mainstream media are prone to providing misinformation in the name of ‘balance’ and they also regularly misrepresent data; bear that in mind.  (true for many subjects, not just this one)

Lecture over.
      Isabel x

Anonymous

Let’s stay home 15 days in order to slow the spread to late its here in the US in Calif think someone sneezed.

Anonymous

It’s a choice, jab or no jab depending on your views. No your not immune from COVID-19 it just hopefully reduces the effects of

it especially when you have underlined health problems. I am sure my friends who have passed away because of it before the jab might to have liked a choice. Is it selfish not to want to protect others?

Amanda

Really Holly , you don’t know which is worse ? I don’t know a single person who died from the fear of covid. But I personally know 4 people who have died from the virus including my mother

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?