• Creator
    Topic
    Саманта
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 694
    Replies: 1650

Sisters, for those considering venturing out into the world for the first time I’d like you to consider this.
    The appearance is important, and meaningful. But what’s inside is even more so. This is your chance to truly be you.

Makeup & clothes can camouflage a lot of “flaws”… and we all have ’em.

But this isn’t just your chance to play the role of “a woman”, this is your chance to play the role of “you”. And if you want it badly enough to put it out in the public sphere, maybe this is the “real you”. And if you’re considering it, maybe you want it badly enough. Pretzel logic.

Some people it seems, divide themselves in half. I think it’s a better deal to reconcile the halves into a whole. Maybe what’s hiding inside you is real, and overcoming your outer worldly conditioning is the path to personal growth…if you’re into that sort of thing 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Fiona Black
      Lady
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 183

I was a closeted, lifelong cross dresser who only started dressing fully and going out en femme in public last April. If you had told me 6 months ago that I would be doing that, I’d have said you were nuts. But I have now discovered and accepted the real me and am so much better off for it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

isn’t that exciting?  congrats Fiona!

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 350

I am certainly not venturing out in the world for the first time as a crossdresser, but…I certainly did venture out in the world as a legal female, a woman, for the first time, and it was so wonderful that there are no adequate words to describe how I felt. You said “this is your chance to truly be you” and it really was the first time I was totally free to be my true self, after a whole lifetime of waiting for the possibility!
      The psychological effect of being recognized and referred to as a female is very tangible. I felt so happy and proud to be walking down the street and into a mall as a woman for the first time, it really has been an incredible boost in my confidence. At work, they’re telling me that they can see the change, that my whole demeanor has become so much more feminine and even happier than before. Wow! A dream come true actually happened.

Hugs, kisses, and lots of love girls,

Ms. Lauren M

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1510

If only it were that easy…. sigh.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

why isn’t it Michelle?

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1152

You have hit the nail on the head there Camahta and is firmly what I believe.

I have never felt any different nor had any psychological division – I am the same person, and always have been. I just have the image that fits me perfectly and that’s how I will always be from now on.

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 673

You are spot on, Camatha.  It was an ephinay for me when I realized that I need to be me, and present the image pushed by others.  I have been happier, less stressed, and generally just more content.  I will admit that my chosen presentation is not for most, but it is me.  And as you said, that is what is most important.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

this is one of the things i admire about you Mac! 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.