Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Hello ladies
      Given I had such a lovely personal experience with my recent professional bra fitting, tho I am normally a “blanket non reviewer” of any online stuff I have bought, this time around I made an exception and did one for the owner
      Now I’m sure we all have some kind of identity protections in our CD lives and I’m no exception to that rule. So I did a lovely post and put it up on the venue site. A few hours later I went back in to check it and instead of Caty Ryan,… lets just say all my “security” was blown out of the water.
      I “hit the panic button” so hard it “broke off in my hand”……The owner is such a dear. Here she is in Hawaii  trying to have a holiday and she gets panicked emails from me asking her to get that post off her site… like yesterday….
      It was gone within 12 hours…
      Muggins me thought reviews were done vie her site, but of course its a third party job with the tech nous to go behind my (ahem) “security”, to reveal details I’d rather not have the whole world know about.
      Like I’ve said, I’ve ignored these requests for eons, if only cos they usually end  up with me ending up with lots of junk emails.
      So now that “blanket” referred to above is now under ten doonas…..And its staying that way…
      So…. I guess in plain language and with the benefit of hindsight.
      Just… dont….. do… them
      Caty.

Anonymous

Hi Caty,

I’m glad you found a solution, but it just goes to show. I can imagine I’d have fallen in the same hole myself. The internet can be wonderful, but sometimes it throws you a wobbly that you couldn’t have anticipated.

Marti x

Peta Mari
      Lady

The truth is, even our details here are known to the data mining experts who own the forum site. Unless we go through a VPN.

Wow. Thanks for the heads up.

I used to do online reviews, mostly restaurants.

However, one time I had a very negative experience from a contractor so I posted an online review of our experience.

Well months later my wife happened to be outside talking to our neighbour when this contractor pulls up in his truck and said he read my online review.  I don’t know what else he said but he wasn’t too happy.  So I logged back in and removed the review.

Since then I have not done an online review.

I don’t do reviews but regarding security online…now that Lauren is out to the world, I really don’t have anything to hide anymore. If they find out I am now a trans woman that’s one less contact I need to update. That’s just my immediate feeling on the topic.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks for the warning Caty. I have never done any online reviews and your unfortunate experience is a good example of why.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?