• This topic has 37 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All  Just wanted to let everyone know my facial surgery and trach shave was success. Finally released and home now resting more comfortable now. Now just take care of everything and just watch as the healing process goes on.  Will have to go back to Dr for check up next week on Monday. But happy having less bandages wrapped around face now. At least can breath better. Now just be thinking of my next part of journey coming in November when lose my male bits and get female bits.

Want to think all the ladies here for their wishes and prayers and missed be here. So happy to be getting back slowly.

Hugs to all

Donna

Love you.

Diane

Anonymous

Awww thank you Diane Big hugs and kisses

Donna

Hi Donna,

Great to hear all went well and you’re feeling better.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you so much again Alice.

Big hugs always

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Donna, such good news that the procedures went well.
      Our prayers were answered and healing energy now going your way…. Thanks for keeping us updated..
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you Leonara every little bit helped thank you and the rest of the ladies here on CDH.

Hugs

Donna

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Donna. Wishing you a speedy recovery and my all continue to go well for you.
      . . .Cassie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Cassie feel relieved to finally get it done and back in my home. Know how hospitals can get at times.

Hugs

Donna

danielle
      Baroness

glad to hear everything went well. i am so inspired by you going through your steps that i wish i could start my journey. time will tell. my prayers are with you every step of the way. your journey inspires us all trust me.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Danielle My inspiration on all this is something dreamed of one day to happen since was in my youths. Finally getting my inner female self on the outside also. Happy to hear that with my journey has helped some here. Know it not for everyone but the ones that felt trapped so long and able to do it. I say go for it.

Hugs

Donna

It is very heartening that all went well and am glad you are back home.  I do know how bad hospital stays can such.

Heal quickly but safely.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thank you so much Paula. Know with all the wishes from the girls here made it alot less painful.

big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Donna…

you are without doubt a star!!!

so pleased it’s gone so well…sending my best wishes and warmest huggs

it’s Friday, tonight i will raise a glass of something nice to you!!!!….cheers honey🥂

Grace 💓

Anonymous

Aww thank you so much grace. All the girls of CDH are super stars  too if was not for all you.  Would been alot painful during my stay in hospital. But now back home and feel part of the journey is completed.

To bad this friday was not halloween could go out lol be a mummy. Since wearing bandages around my face for now.  A big toast indeed.

Hugs

Donna

I’ve got candy, little girl.  (Oops, they’re gonna burn me at the stake.). 🙃🙂lol

Good luck and have a speedy recovery

Anonymous

Thank you so much Sarah

hugs

Donna

So happy for you, Donna, you truly are an inspiration to us all, heal quickly,
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Thank you so much Regina Know all the girls here are my inspiration.

big hugs

Donna

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Wishing you a quick and problem free recovery.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Roberta

Big Hugs

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

All of us here at CDH are wishing you the fastest and best recovery. You are such a brave person who deserves your new life.

Anonymous

Aww thank you so much Michelle Things are now looking more up. Want to thank you and everyone here for the warm wishes and thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Donna

Paula
      Lady

good to know you’re doing well and I’m happy you are recovering slowly

😚

Anonymous

Thank you Paula Nurse came about 30 mins ago and redressed bandages and all said looking good.  So far been happy with it all. Can talk some still little sore but amazed from before and after. Be really happy to finally get the swelling down and bandages off saying maybe in week.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Glad to hear your feeling better Donna, I’ve been wondering how your doing. You take it easy and get yourself ready for our night out.

Take care, love Heather.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Heather be ready for sure. Hoping by New Years eve. if all goes good.

Its a date for sure.

Hugs
        Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Best wishes for the outcome you desire.

Anonymous

Thank you Angela know with the voice can tell the desire going to be there. To early to tell about facial till things heal there.

Hugs
        Donna

Congrats Donna, I’m really excited for you. You are going to make one beautiful woman.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Jessica Big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Best wishes on a speedy recovery, Donna.  And congrats on taking this giant step.  I’m very happy for you.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Thank you so much Raquel

big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

🤗 😘

Anonymous

💓😊

Anonymous

Thank you so much Holly for the continution of the prayers and wishes.  Everyday the pain and swelling goes down little more.

Big Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Bobbiesue. Know been a hard journey without the support of all my sisters here at CDH. So looking for the total transition to woman hood.  Imagine be by the end of year be healed and a complete new person.  Be toasting to a new year and new life as Donna.

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?