Tagged: ,

Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well I finally did it. I spent much of my vacation time as Jamie. I did not overdress. I wore a pheasant skirt and shirt a long blue black white skirt with a nice top and sets of leggings and 2 shirts. One advantage I had that no one in this town in central Florida knew me. It was nice walking downtown wearing the pheasant skirt and shirt. For the parks I wore the shirt and leggings. To the restuarnats the long blue black white skirt and blue shirt. I did wear my favorite silver wig and different style eyeglasses. I did receive nice comments about the long skirts. A couple of woman looked at me with puzzle look on their faces but I avoided direct eye contact with them. Oh and here is the best part I had a female design wetsuit I wore when went snorkeling at the Springs(Water temp is 69 degrees so the wetsuit was just right and yes it was a female wetsuit. Had my short wig on for that.
      All in all Jamie had a good time

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Jamie Smith.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Looks like a poll to me!
      JOJO
      Lady

Vacation time is a wonderful opportunity to crossdress because as you said Jamie, no one really knows you . Additionally  when you are on vacation one tends to be more relaxed and that can add to your dressing enjoyment.

My wife packed for our last vacation to a mountain resort. She only took girl things for me! Shorts, tanks, my hiking skirt, bikini, and one LBD just in case dinner at the lodge was classy. She enjoys showing me off!

Anonymous

Totally agree with JoJo…

Go for it, because if you travel anywhere, nobody is going to know you anyway. If it’s a great holiday, you have found a gem and can go back without a care….

if it’s the pits, there’s a million other places to try……

Happy Holidays, grace 😎😎😎 x

I had a little femme time on my recent holiday in Dorset – absolutely wonderful weather!

My wife volunteered herself to drive the boys home, as the holiday was split family/anniversary – and the children stayed with their grandparents for our anniversary part.

So I grabbed the opportunity to put on a thin, flamingo pattern sundress, and white trainers – and headed off for a beach walk around Shell Bay.

Cost = 5 miles worth of petrol. Value = infinite!

It brought a warm smile to my heart.

The beach was almost deserted – all 5 glorious miles of soft, almost white sand. The sea was a perlescent turquoise, and almost perfectly still. The air was warm, with a perfect rosy sunset glow, and I removed my trainers to feel the soft warm ripples under my feet.

A perfect moment that lasted an hour!

I realised, after my walk, that I was low on petrol, so stopped to fill up the scarlet monster, as I like to call my car. It amuses me.

The lady at the garage treated me perfectly civilly, with a little sparkle in her eye like “I know, but won’t let on!” – and I grabbed some chocolate for my wife, then headed to the holiday cottage to prepare drinks for my wife’s return.

Cost = £1 for the chocolate (she only likes bars of Cadbury, not the boxes, over half of which she actively doesn’t like!) and nothing for the water.

I’m not a cheapskate – I took her to one of the most expensive restaurants in Sandbanks (billionaire’s row) the next night.

We agreed that the views across the bay were good, but everything else was disappointing…

So we went to a cheap Thai place in Dorchester the next night – “The King and Thai”, where the view was across a street, the customers weren’t all footballers – but the food was all delicious!

Only goes to show – it’s not the money, it’s the love and craft that makes something special.

Love Laura

My  vacations tend to be spent at home playing games and music. Just relaxing, but I’ve thought it would be fun to go somewhere else to have a makeover. It would be fun to spend some vacation time cross dressed.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

A big part of my vacation time was planned girl time. I would be full time of not for work and some social functions. On vacation, there is no work outside of the home and those social functions are far away.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

When we go on vacation myveife allows me to bring femme wear but usually only to be worn in our room. So it is not like I am presenting myself, but I can still enjoy a quiet evening at the end of the day.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

If not for work and a few social functions I would be full time. So when I would go on vacation, I would take a few guy things but mostly femme items. My plan and goal was to be dressed femme all the time and be out as a woman. Most of my vacations plans centered around being femme, but that’s who I am. Most of my life centers around being femme.

Nancy
      Lady

Your vacationing en femme sounds wonderful, but I do have a question. I’ve been wanting to vacation, or at least road trip somewhere, en femme as well. But, how do you handle public restrooms? I don’t come close to passing and I know it. I am not comfortable using women’s restrooms, but would certainly stand out like a sore thumb if I tried to use the men’s restroom while dressed. And there aren’t many places where I see a separate “family” restroom. So, I’m not sure where to go, without making a scene in public…

Birel

Hi Birel. I always use the women’s room. Nobody notices but make sure to sit and use toilet paper. Seems like girls use a lot of it. Touch up your makeup and your good to go.

As for me driving to my destination I was a male during the enire time so could use the men’s room at the rest stop. At the springs, I watched to see who went into the restrooms. I had a towel wrapped around me and my sunglasses on.Also I went early when the parks were not crowded I did use the bathroom before leaving the motel room. Now at some of the parks I got lucky as there were a few Porto Lets here and there.

I have daughters and restroom breaks were a challenge for me as they didn’t like going in the men’s room with me. Then it dawned on me that the lobby restrooms if many chain hotels are single use and usually very clean. That could be an option while dressed too.

A few years back, I had a friend who let me use his Maui condo while he was traveling. I made many solo trips to Maui and spent most of the “condo time” fully dressed as Kathy. Beach time and golf were in the Bob mode, I worried about my bra strap marks showing while at the beach in the mornings so I’d keep my tank top on till they were no long noticeable. My facial hair precluded Kathy going out and about, plus, I know many people here in South Maui, so Kathy kept to herself. I did go clean shaven during a two week stay and for the first time, I saw Kathy looking back at me in the mirror. I loved what I saw. I took lots of pix of the woman I had become. I caught hell when I got home, as my wife and adult kids had never seen me without facial hair. Wifey knows about “Kathy” but had previously forbidden me to shave – as a control factor to keep “Kathy” at home. I fondly remember that trip and often dream of doing it again.

Because I can’t dress en fem completely free and uninterrupted at home; I’d love to go on a weekend get-away/vacation just so I could crossdress.

Try on  pair of glasses  ( Like what Supergirl onCW wears)  sunglasses, change in color of wig  and maybe make up if you have not tried that yet. I myself use a pair of glasses that look female design)

Hi Jamie; my profile photo is how I looked when I joined CDH in August 2019. I wear glasses in “male mode”; I took them off to eliminate “flash glare” from my camera. About 3 weeks later I had to get new glasses and also bought a pair of women’s glasses. The wig is my first wig (it’s a costume wig); I added two more better quality wigs in 2020. I live my daily life in “male mode”, so make-up wasn’t something I focused on in my early CD years(2016-2019). I’ve had a few times where I’ve had other women do full make-up applications on me. Since October 2020, I’ve started to dabble with make-up on my own; I’m needing to learn how to put it all together.

I feel like it isn’t infrequent to run into people I know on vacations and I’m always mildly concerned about people taking photos and posting them online. Both items make me hesitate to dress more on vacations, but I’d love to have the confidence to just do it.

If I went on holiday I’d love to crossdress
      Liz

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would love to spend a vacation as Liara.

Hugs, Liara

Would I ever vacay as my femme self ?  You bet, in a hearbeat.

However, for me to feel truly transformed I have to include my hip/butt pads, breastforms, wigs, … and a whole gamut of clothing.  Those items alone would come close to my baggage weight limit.

Anonymous

I replied yes because I have taken a few vacation/trips for which I didn’t pack a single item of men’s clothing.
      From a short three days NYC trip, to a 12 days road trip which included attending one CD/TG conference.
      I was lucky to have those opportunities even though now it would be much harder for me to get the time for such trips. So I’m glad I really enjoyed those chances!!

I would definitely love to go on vacation as Chloé. Right now I don’t think it’s something my SO would be into, mostly because our vacations are full get-aways and we like to leave everything from home/work behind.

That being said, I’m thinking of suggesting a weekend in Palm Springs where I can be en femme most or all of the time. That seems like a nice compromise that is close by for us.

-Chloé

most of my vacations involve vehicle travel so usually get a bit dolled up while driving and while camping etc.

Do you mean again?

One year my daughter was going to study abroad.  But that semester, her marching band was one that was invited to play in the presidential inaugural parade.  She wasn’t at the school.  So I drove her to school on a Friday (it’s about 11-12 hours with rests).  I changed into girl mode that evening, and stayed that way until she was due back late Monday evening after the parade Monday afternoon.  My trip included a trip to a museum and going to a drag show.  Monday, during the day, I worked remote en femme from the motel (but did go out for lunch).  I changed back Monday evening expecting to pick her up some time.  Due to complications, she didn’t make it back until early Tuesday morning.  I picked her up from the school and drove her home the rest the day.  By Thursday she was off for 6 months to study abroad.  So I spent about 3 days en femme.

About 4 months later I attended a CD/TG conference.  For this occasion, I had practically no male clothing.  My male clothing consisted of 3 tee shirts, some low rise socks, and a pair of black sneakers.  These were for use in the hotel gym along with a skort.  Otherwise I wore no male clothing.  On the way to the conference, I stopped by the cemetery to visit my family grave (totally en femme).  I spent from Wednesday through Sunday en femme.

Gabriela mentioned trips to NYC.  I have done that a couple of times, but I’m not sure I’d call it a vacation; for me it’s a commuter bus ride.  I have also taken a couple of day trips to the beach in a one-piece bathing suit.  I don’t consider these vacations though.

I really want to attend the Keystone conference, but COVID concerns (large number of people, moving around, lots of indoor spaces, unknown variant, breakthrough cases) are giving me doubt that I’d want to chance it, especially with the omicron variant spreading at the NYC Anime convention last month. I hate to say “there’s always next year” because you just never know.  I’d also consider a cruise en femme, but I have concerns about COVID, both on board as well as on shore excursions.

Anonymous

Earlier in my career, i used do a lot of overseas travels. This was before my SO knew about my dressing. I would have loved to have packed some en femme accessories for all the evenings and nights I was on my own. Never happened unfortunately as my wife always packed for me. Now I can dress, all foreign travel has been banned in the company. Even my SO said that’s a shame.

Anonymous

I spent evenings dressed while camping last summer. What and enjoyable experience being in nature while wearing a skirt and top.

C

Love to dress while out camping.  Just wish I could find another who enjoys as well

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Not so much as “pure vacation” for me as being retired and well into my 70’s, covid permitting, I do frequent overnight charity volunteer trips. Get the “business arising” over after lunch on “day 1”, then back to my room for Caty time. (OK I “cheat” being in male mode until then!)

I’m on a good late check out deal for the next day, so I average 20 or so hours en femme. Not scared to leave the room, just that with Covid and all, much safer to stay put.

2022 is hopefully my year to go have a bra fitting en femme and also go shopping again But not on the same day.

As for a 24/7 “pure” femme vacation. Cant see it happening. “The Boss” does not approve of Caty so no chance to be femme before I would be due to travel.

As for the comments in this post about carrying extra femme luggage I did that for 30 something years in my job, which involved a LOT of domestic and international travel

As posted here before… I had lots of inward “girly giggles” when someone would say, “You have enough luggage there for two.. OR… “All that Travel must be a real drag”…

Happy dressing one and all.

Caty

Jasmine
      Lady

I would love to go on a vacation as a cross-dresser especially if it was somewhere I was close to a place that I can get a full makeover i have always wanted to have one that would just make it all the more special and then go out and just have a wonderful time and make new friends and just enjoy life

Eva Young
      Lady

I am about to take my first vacation as Eva. I’ll be in key west for a week and I am nervous and excited at the same time.

I have a brand bikini to wear at the pool, I have clothes for daytime sightseeing as well as clubbing at night.

I’ve scheduled a mani-pedi as soon as I land. Even if I do nothing but hang out for the week as Eva it will be the best vacation ever!!!!

UPdate

I am going to Panama City Beach on vacation in October. Will bring my one piece swimsuit and swimsuit dress with me plus my female design wetsuit as I am going to explore the Springs. Anyone wants to join me feel free to contact me.

Well I am going on another vacation to Florida This time I will be in Panama City Beach first week of Oct.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

If it were possible, I would dress 100% of the time I was on vacation or whatever reason. Life some of the other responses, the idea of being a perfect stranger is very appealing as it would be a very safe to checkout how I come across as a woman as opposed to just some man dressing as a woman.

Mary Priscilla

Anonymous

I’ve never done it but I would love to go on a cruise enfemme.  These cruise ships have a large dining room where guests are encouraged to wear formal clothes.  It would be great fun to wear an elegant gown and be treated like a lady.  If I could pull it off, wearing a woman’s bathing suit at the pool would be fun.

Oh Kerri I know where you are coming from with the cruise holiday, I’m about to go on my 12th cruise soon and how jealous and envious do I get come the evenings especial on a formal night. I do compensate with under dressing and a nice black bikini bottom for the pool/deck.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I haven’t flown dressed yet, so my trips have all been driving trips. My first Vaca was to Keystone Conference in VA. in 3/22. That lasted about 10 days with 3 days drive from LA. each way.   Next I went to UT. in 7/22 for about 12 days. This was also 3 days of driving each way.  Saw the big 5 National Parks and the N. Rim of The Grand Canyon. Then last month 8/22 drove to MT to see Glacier NP that was 5 days drive each way with 3 days in the park itself.

Lots of Hotels, restaurants, gas  fill-ups, coffee breaks and with a bit of shopping here and there. Even went hiking dressed. I did everything dressed 24/7 and loved every second of it.

Anonymous

I would have called the Roadside assistance from my car insurance company. Believe me, they couldn’t care less about what the driver they are helping is wearing.

Maybe years ago they could have refused helping, but at this time if they did they would open themselves to a lawsuit, loss of revenue once the insurance company dropped their services like a burning potato, etc.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?