Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since I will be transition to a woman at the end of year would it be wise once a woman any future relationships be told was really a man before or leave it alone. Know at times do date other people on and off now and they know upfront.

Hi honey, Im trans and want to transition. I am gal 24/7 and recently started online dating again. I have made it clear on my profile I’m trans and think if you should be as clear as possible with SOs.

Love Trish

Anonymous

curious question once I transition can a trans label be dropped and be a female. Guess only one that would know is my future SO and if he has kids then they will know too if old enough to understand.

Hugs
        Donna

Not sure if my terminology us the most up-to-date. You can be on anyway between just realiseing your trans and just pre op and be called transgender. After ops I see the phrase transexual used, although you could have a certificate to say your legally female.

Anonymous

Thank you Trisha will have to look into  that once cross that bridge then.

Hugs
            Donna

Donna, I  do believe that any man who is willing and wanting to know us on the level of confidant/close friend/lover, needs to know for 100% who we are and how we got here.  It will take so much trust and openness to make that kind of commitment work.

Telling any children from a previous marriage would be up to BOTH of you, but they would need to have the final say.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Oh agree with you 100 percent there. Assume once a transition is done and say by chance they come out with a way for a  trans man that transition to a woman able to have children. Knowing at my age now just fantasy more like. But if a Dr said it was fine to have kids at a older age be for it.

I am fortunately/unfortunately well beyond the age to safely carry to term.  Now, back when I was, I do confess that there were times when I would definitely have tried, had it been biologically possible, but there were also times that I felt exactly the polar opposite.

The kernel of that desire is still there, and I treasured the times I had with my nieces as they grew up, and now I have my first grand niece to spoil and babysit.  So I ‘m good with how things are.

PaulaF

Hi Donna I totally agree with Trisha Lilly. If you are out on using on line dating make it clear you are a trans woman and even add what stage you are at pre or post. You do not want to invite any trouble in your life. I am a member of the sister site TGH also there is so much more info on what issues they may be dealing with at different stages of their transition I identify with a social transgender right now for a variety of reasons. No plans to go any further. I just do not want to lose everything and those who need me right now need a strong male presence and i have been in training for many years. I may not of liked it  but became good at it. Follow your heart not what you have been told. You will be OK

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie I tried few of those dating sites and seems all dead end been doing lately with people meet when go out with friends. Some are good others not so good.

Hugs

Donna

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Deleted

Hi Donna. I am going against the grain here. I wouldn’t tell every person that took a interest in you. I would tell them before if it got to serious. I am and was a confirmed crossdresser before I met my SO. I certainly didn’t tell her. When she found out she asked why I didn’t confide my secret with her. I asked at what point that should have been. She didn’t have a answer for that question. And neither do I. I am sure we would not be together if I had announced it when we first met. You will be a woman. I don’t think you have to tell everyone you meet what route you took to get there. Not sure when I would tell someone. I am sure you have a past and family you will want to share with any person male or female you get serious with. So obviously you would have to share your secret sometime. When? Only you can answer that question. I am sure you will be a lovely woman. Good luck Sweetie.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle depending on who would meet if become serious imagine would tell  was once a man now a woman.  With luck and new medical tech could be possible to be able to have it all the internals of a woman for baring kids if not to old then. More of a fantasy suppose. But could be possible.

Donna

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

Took the words out of my mouth, Michelle

Anonymous

That’s some dangerous water your going to be treading in sweetie, hopefully your radar for how good a person they are is strong. Personally it may be little different for each case. I think if you’re looking for a strong honest relationship then it might have to be early on in  before any misgivings. Tread lightly with much caution. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Thank you Katie If and when get into relationship do want it be a solid foundation with no secrets of past present and future. Generally do mention at first usually the dates had in past know and doesn’t matter to them.  Like say could be some strong waves so always wear a life vest.

Donna

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

At some point you’ll have to come clean. People and events from your past can’t be ignored. Eventually something will come up in a conversation. You don’t necessarily have to advertise you’re trans. But it would be a mistake to start a serious relationship with someone and not tell them.

If you start out with the truth, there is no issue to work around.

Anonymous

Do know that how always been no matter if dressed fem or male. Of course once done with transition whoever meet then if not now would know too. No use hiding things.

Anonymous

Hi Donna, I would advise you to NOT be like your friend, Kendra. I didn’t tell my SO about Kendra, and we’ve had to deal with it. As they say, honesty is the best policy, be up front with folk!
      💞Kendra

Donna,

I don’t think it would matter to me if the girl I fell in love with was either pre or post, so long as she was my every waking thought. Anyone that falls for YOU, Donna, is most likely going to be a WONDERFUL person! Just take the time you need to.

Valerie

Anonymous

Thank you am dating this one guy now and he so far behind my choices 100 percent now.  Will find out more specially once get the surgery done in November and we both still dating.

Hugs

Donna

Jasmine
      Lady

I think in my personal opinion I would say yes definitely tell them because on a few occasions I have tried to omit the fact that I was a cross-dresser and it turned into a serious problem for a long time and it also created trust issues it’s better to just be upfront in the beginning and that way you know where the relationship is going and they know where the relationship is going and everybody is on the same page

I feel me little crazy to waste my time to reply to an “Anonymous” (lol)

Much will depend on your femininity before and after the transition.
      In my opinion, without wasting time on too many explanations, it will suffice to say that you do not have a uterus, then going into the specific is something interconnected with the mental elasticity of the person with whom you have established the relationship of love.
      It’s up to you to find the right moment, with right person.

Greta ❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?