• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all you gorgeous Share Your Hair (SYH) members!  Chrissie here, your co-host and “COMB-mander” in Cheif….*giggle

I recently got an idea for a forum discussion for us, thanks to the lovely Marianne Torrander… thank you Marianne… and here it is….

Now most of us ladies, myself included, aren’t lucky enough to still have our own hair.  We instead rely on wearing wigs for our crowning glory.  While I was born without hair, and I am presently without hair, there was a long period of time (not long enough) where I actually had a full head of hair!   And, I don’t mind saying so, it was blonde, silky and the envy of many of my female friends! So much so that they often would brush it, braid it, and put it in pig tails!  I always pretended to be the reluctant yet cooperative model, but in actually, I was in heaven!!!

Back to Marianne…. Not long ago, Marianne posted a picture of herself as a young fellow. She had commented that she was too pretty to be a boy.  I couldn’t agree more Marianne… you had very feminine features. It prompted me to have a look at some old photos of the young “Chrissie”, and see if I had a nice girlish look as well.  I found one of the precious few photos I have of myself from way back when, and had a look see.  I’m not sure how girlish I was (please feel free to tell me your opinion), but i couldnt help notice my hair! It was long-ish and blonde and …and… I MISS YOU HAIR!!!! *WHAAAA

Anywho…. I thought it would be fun for us to post pics of ourselves from bye gone days when we had our natural hair! Im posting one of mine here and hope you will do the same!  You may have to dig one out of that old shoe box in the attic and take a picture of the picture on your phone (that’s what I did). But I think it will be well worth it.  (Once in your camera, you can easily post it on FB or share with your family! How fun during this holiday season!)

Marianne, if you would be so kind as to re-post your young photo (if you don’t mind), that would be wonderful.  I just KNOW that my co-host Cloe will post one too. 🙂  So now it’s your turn dear members…. lets “do” this thing!

Love always,

Chrissie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?