Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Sisters,
      HildaRuth here
      I needed some new inserts and a new bra so after some research ordered Vollence Silicone Breast Forms plus bra via Amazon. It arrived next day and I found that it contained just one insert and a bra that was too small. I had been excited at the prospect of this purchase so I guess I must have been in the pink fog when I placed the order. I was so disappointed but I took a deep breath and said to myself, “HildaRuth you must be able to return these.” A few clicks later and I found the Amazon ‘returns’ procedure. It was simple to follow and once I’d found an outlet that took Hermes parcels it was very straightforward to return the items post free, have my Amazon account refunded with the amount I’d spent. I checked back on the order and adjusted it – two inserts and a slightly bigger bra. They arrived yesterday. The bra is a little tight but I’m sure it will stretch with use; my others have. The inserts are a little on the small side but fit comfortably in the bra so at the moment I’m content.
      Do any of you have any bra/insert tales to tell? Hope so; it would be good to share.
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth 💋💋

You used to be able to get bra extenders at department stores.

Araminta.

Thanks Araminta; in fact two such extenders were included with the Vollence bra and I used one of them but found this extension made the bra more difficult to do up ‘from the back’.
        HildaRuth

Anonymous

Hello HildaRuth.

I dont have a booby story as such, but a lot of girls can be scared or embarrassed to return items.

Amazon takes a lot of stick, but i have returned quite a few items including dresses and shoes. Every time its been courteous, well handled and i have been fully refunded….okay this might not happen every time for everyone, maybe I’m just lucky. You need to check out the company before you order, but do give it a try….money back is another future buy!!!!

Hope this helps,

grace ❤️❤️

[postquote quote=456583]
      Hi Hilda!

When the bra is too hard to do from the back, try this…

Put the cups on your lower back, right side up, and pull the straps across your tummy and hook it. Then slide the hooks around your body to the back and the cups to the front. Insert arms into straps and pull it up into place.

I have one bralette that has really tiny hooks and eyes and this is the method I use. I hope it works for you.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Thanks Autumn….also my modus operandi too…and it works for me!!!….xx

Having a little laugh at all this… please excuse me for that!

My wife has taught me some tricks with various types of bras… the inside out hitch at the front and shift around… then load.
      The pull up from the feet as the bra has cross-over straps! The pull over the head when already clipped… then load! I’m sure there are other ways but those the three I use!

Polly is hitched! xxx

IsabelB
      Lady

No real stories as such about bras and forms, other than over time, I have learned which makes/sizes fit me and tend to stick with what I know.  As with all clothes, shoes etc., bras from different manufacturers fit differently even when nominally the same size (and sometimes even from same manufacturer!).

Personally, I mostly buy bras from M&S, usually the Rosie range, but also have few from other makes – Fantasie, Freya, Simone Perele etc.  They’re pretty consistent in fit and I know what to order.
      Plus, of course, returning things to M&S is easy – as it it is with many places really – and if I need to return anything I usually do it in person.

As for putting them on, never had an issue doing them up at the back so I’ve never done it any other way.

Isabel x

Hi Stephanie
      I think the bra that I have with pockets, from Vollence, does have ‘wiring’ under the cups so I’ll be investigating the wireless sort you write about as I too like to appear as a ‘heavy breasted’ lady and think the idea of natural ‘movement’ very appealing.
      Love and Hugs
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?