- October 4, 2020 at 11:09 am #390346AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
Ok, so I’m sure this has to have been on here before, but I couldn’t find it searching through every forum post. I’ve seen similar-ish posts, but not one like this. Plus ideas can change over time too so.
Anyway, ladies, if you could have one of your desires fulfilled, be it an outfit you’ve always wanted to wear, a place to visit, a person to meet, what have you. What would it be?
For me (and I know it’s going to sound dumb) but I always wanted to wear the Jessica Rabbit dress from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. When I first saw reruns of the movie as a kid I just fell in love with it. Sure I know really good copies exist and all, but there is no way I would look good in it, I know this.
But still it’s just one of those deep desires that if you could have one what would it be sites things.
- October 5, 2020 at 5:55 pm #390835Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 219Has thanked: 954 timesBeen thanked: 977 times
- October 5, 2020 at 4:28 pm #390822Natalie MooreParticipantRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 41Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
I like all you your hypothetical questions you post. It’s fun to share all these different thoughts!
The one thing I’ve always wanted to do was to be completely dressed up in a formal dress/gown maybe with some diamonds too I guess. Really though I just wish for more acceptance in this world so we can fulfill our desires without being questioned.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Natalie Moore.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 5, 2020 at 6:46 am #390651Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
My somewhat modest desire is to get a professional makeover complete with phot shoot. I need some positive affirmation for my next step which would be to go out (among sister cd’ers)… and then to meet someone who accepts me as I am and treats me like the woman I want to be. So I have a three stage “one desire in the world”…. lol
- October 5, 2020 at 5:52 am #390646Debbie WernerParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 45Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
- October 5, 2020 at 3:33 am #390611Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
I have to agree to be able to dress like the woman I want to be and walk out my door and enjoy the day the week and life as a woman if I could I would go for sex change but that costs money and I have none
- October 5, 2020 at 3:04 am #390599AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Yes, Amanda hit the nail right on the head. I would love to be accepted as the person that I know I am. My last 10-12 years have been tough on me but I dealt with it and moved on. But to be able to walk out of my house, full dressed as just a normal woman, in some nice fitting jeans, a pretty white blouse with just the right amount of cleavage, red hair down my shoulders and some really nice dark brown booties and some fantastic undergarments would be a wonderful thing. That has been “MINDY” for me in my thought and dreams and I’d like to pursue it for sure. Can a 65 year old pull that off? I have no clue. I just know that my mindset is that if I don’t look passable that I may never ever go outside of my house. Here again, this is something I am working on.
- October 5, 2020 at 2:51 am #390594Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1402Has thanked: 995 timesBeen thanked: 3356 times
I’ve been wearing stockings, pantyhose, heels and bras since I was 4. I always loved the clothes and wanted to have and wear everything. At 17, I saw Daisy Duke and was blown away. I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I wanted to wear what she wore. I wanted to look like her. I wanted to be her.
I bought some short girls shorts and platform wedge heels.I began wearing them out with my sheer to waist pantyhose and a shirt that looked like a short. Some of the shirts were long and some of the shorts were really short. It looked like I was wearing a short dress. Maybe not exactly Daisy like but I loved it.
Then when I was 18, I got my own place and began buying and wearing all the wonderful clothes I had wanted so bad for so long. So many of my purchases was based on, would Daisy wear this?, or how would Daisy look in this. I bought a few Daisy hair wigs and after much courage building, I began going out trying to look like Daisy.
I so understand how an image can create such a strong desire and urge to do something, even be or impersonate a fictitious character, whether it be Daisy Duke or even an animated character like Jessica Rabbit. On Halloween I would put together a sort of Elvira costume dressed as a sexy witch. I like trying to look like Elvira too. You should go for it Jessica.
- October 5, 2020 at 2:49 am #390591SerenParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 412Has thanked: 3560 timesBeen thanked: 1885 times
- October 5, 2020 at 1:25 am #390567Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 458Has thanked: 715 timesBeen thanked: 1403 times
Good morning Kay and Bettylou,
Yup, that’s what I want. To make it more complicated I need the toe to be rounded. Pointy toe pumps? Oh so stylish! Too much running and they are too tough on the toes.
I’m wearing a pair of Predictions Plus nude pumps with a round toe. I consider these my “work” shoes.
- October 5, 2020 at 1:00 am #390562Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 624Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 3054 times
- October 4, 2020 at 9:49 pm #390524Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 650Has thanked: 1188 timesBeen thanked: 2308 times
I think the one thing I desire the absolute most would be to wake up tomorrow morning and it turns out to be the first day after SRS, the first day of the rest of my true life. And I would try to give every one of you awesome gals a kiss for your support.
- October 4, 2020 at 9:01 pm #390519
- October 4, 2020 at 8:51 pm #390511
- October 4, 2020 at 5:14 pm #390475Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 458Has thanked: 715 timesBeen thanked: 1403 times
- October 4, 2020 at 5:03 pm #390470patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3729 times
HI Jessica ,
My greatest desire right now would be to spend an entire day or maybe a weekend as patty with no having any male interruptions.
Possibly get a mani/pedi and a makeover .
Then spend it with my best friend.
- October 4, 2020 at 2:56 pm #390414
- October 4, 2020 at 1:35 pm #390388Lady MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- October 4, 2020 at 12:50 pm #390376Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 567Has thanked: 3225 timesBeen thanked: 2911 times
- October 4, 2020 at 12:08 pm #390374Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 546Has thanked: 5534 timesBeen thanked: 2898 times
- October 4, 2020 at 11:42 am #390361Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 345Has thanked: 3753 timesBeen thanked: 1341 times
My one desire, to be recognised and accepted as the person I am, regardless of how I dress, to live that life free of prejudices and social barriers by our communities,and government bureaucracies.
Independence and freedom for,
Thats my dream a world where we are truly accepted and free to choose our on paths
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.