Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok, so I’m sure this has to have been on here before, but I couldn’t find it searching through every forum post. I’ve seen similar-ish posts, but not one like this. Plus ideas can change over time too so.

Anyway, ladies, if you could have one of your desires fulfilled, be it an outfit you’ve always wanted to wear, a place to visit, a person to meet, what have you. What would it be?

For me (and I know it’s going to sound dumb) but I always wanted to wear the Jessica Rabbit dress from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. When I first saw reruns of the movie as a kid I just fell in love with it. Sure I know really good copies exist and all, but there is no way I would look good in it, I know this.

But still it’s just one of those deep desires that if you could have one what would it be sites things.

Anonymous

My one desire, to be recognised and accepted as the person I am, regardless of how I dress, to live that life free of prejudices and social barriers by our communities,and government bureaucracies.
      Independence and freedom for,
      Theotherme.
      Thats my dream a world where we are truly accepted and free to choose our on paths

Anonymous

My one desire would be for my Y chromosome to be be an X chromosome.

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Jess

I totally agree with Amanda 💋 she has nailed it….but if you could just add an endless supply of chateauneuf du pape french red wine…I would be jolly grateful…. smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Nice taste Grace.
        Jess make that a supply of Chateaunerf Du Pape Vintage 1988., vodka and pink lippy.
        Oh that would be heaven.
        LOL Amanda xx

Anonymous

To stop cross dressing in men’s clothes lol

In reality Kay Anderson has it right though, get rid of that Y chromosome for sure!!!!

Anonymous

ive always wanted to wear and own a legit cheerleaderss uniforn! (not one of fake cheap halloween ones.)

HI Jessica ,

My greatest desire right now would be to spend an entire day or maybe a weekend as patty with no having any male interruptions.

Possibly get a mani/pedi and a makeover .

Then spend it with my best friend.

Love Patty

Easy.

Black patent leather pumps. A little tough for size 13W.

I’ve been drooling over those shoes for 35 years.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Hello Jessica

Mine would be a model at a international car show in California.

Hugs

Natasha💋

I don’t know, maybe a ’73 Pontiac Grand Prix.

I think the one thing I desire the absolute most would be to wake up tomorrow morning and it turns out to be the first day after SRS, the first day of the rest of my true life.  And I would try to give every one of you awesome gals a kiss for your support.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have many desires …..

But, really, I wanna sing a duet with Stevie Nick’s.  OMG!  ( after learning to sing lol ).

A simple enough request, I think.😅😁

Stevie

Good morning Kay and Bettylou,

Yup, that’s what I want. To make it more complicated I need the toe to be rounded. Pointy toe pumps? Oh so stylish! Too much running and they are too tough on the toes.

I’m wearing a pair of Predictions Plus nude pumps with a round toe. I consider these my “work” shoes.

Lee Ann

Seren
      Baroness

I’m going to second Amanda’s call 🏳️‍🌈💕

for all of us to be accepted for who we are, to feel safe wherever we go (this goes for my cisters as well)

xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing stockings, pantyhose, heels and bras since I was 4. I always loved the clothes and wanted to have and wear everything. At 17, I saw Daisy Duke and was blown away. I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I wanted to wear what she wore. I wanted to look like her. I wanted to be her.

I bought some short girls shorts and platform wedge heels.I began wearing them out with my sheer to waist pantyhose and a shirt that looked like a short. Some of the shirts were long and some of the shorts were really short. It looked like I was wearing a short dress. Maybe not exactly Daisy like but I loved it.

Then when I was 18, I got my own place and began buying and wearing all the wonderful clothes I had wanted so bad for so long. So many of my purchases was based on, would Daisy wear this?, or how would Daisy look in this. I bought a few Daisy hair wigs and after much courage building, I began going out trying to look like Daisy.

I so understand how an image can create such a strong desire and urge to do something, even be or impersonate a fictitious character, whether it be Daisy Duke or even an animated character like Jessica Rabbit. On Halloween I would put together a sort of Elvira costume dressed as a sexy witch. I like trying to look like Elvira too. You should go for it Jessica.

Anonymous

Yes, Amanda hit the nail right on the head.  I would love to be accepted as the person that I know I am.  My last 10-12 years have been tough on me but I dealt with it and moved on.  But to be able to walk out of my house, full dressed as just a normal woman, in some nice fitting jeans, a pretty white blouse with just the right amount of cleavage, red hair down my shoulders and some really nice dark brown booties and some fantastic undergarments would be a wonderful thing.  That has been “MINDY” for me in my thought and dreams and I’d like to pursue it for sure.  Can a 65 year old pull that off?  I have no clue.  I just know that my mindset is that if I don’t look passable that I may never ever go outside of my house.  Here again, this is something I am working on.

Mindy

Anonymous

I have to agree to be able to dress like the woman I want to be and walk out my door and enjoy the day the week and life as a woman if I could I would go for sex change but that costs money and I have none

To wear the dress that Marilyn Monroe wore in the movie,the 7 year itch,subway scene.

My somewhat modest desire is to get a professional makeover complete with phot shoot. I need some positive affirmation for my next step which would be to go out (among sister cd’ers)… and then to meet someone who accepts me as I am and treats me like the woman I  want to be. So I have a three stage “one desire in the world”…. lol

Natalie
      Lady

Hey Jessica,

I like all you your hypothetical questions you post. It’s fun to share all these different thoughts!
      The one thing I’ve always wanted to do was to be completely dressed up in a formal dress/gown maybe with some diamonds too I guess. Really though I just  wish for more acceptance in this world so we can fulfill our  desires without being questioned.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Natalie.

I think my wish would be to be a bride on her wedding day.

I don’t need a big fancy ceremony, but to wear the gown and a husband would be wish come true.

I think.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?