• This topic has 23 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone

It is the season, though in a very tough year. I have been browsing through the wonderful feminine items out there and dreaming of what I would love as a present this holiday season. Of course I am always shopping and who isn’t but there is something incredible when someone gives you a girl gift. Feels affirming somehow.

My dream gift is a real leather over the bust killer, let say assertive, corset. Tight and tighter mmmm. Will be looking under the tree for this special item.

Sweet pink kisses

jill

There are already several presents under our Christmas Tree specifically  for Rei! I suspect my male counterpart may be a little envious this year! Lol

(and yes, our tree is always up this early, since November 12th already, my wife is a big kid at heart!)

I hope you have a TON of surprises this year for Christmas Jill!

Anonymous

Well there is always something under tree for Amanda but I just haven’t decided what yet. But a pair of black  seamed stocking is something I need to replace.

My SO has been busy shopping for Christmas since I came out,so,I know im getting something, but what??? I have no idea, lol I just know if it arrives with her name on it, DONT OPEN, lol
      but if I had one wish, Thigh high Black leather stilleto heels, oh my,,,,,
      Hugs, Regine

Oh honey you are going to be so content living as a woman.kisses julie

If I could get just one present wish it would have to be a lovely black basque xxx

Anonymous

Hi Jill

I have written to Santa…I haven’t been too naughty this year…so I wished for some purple suede over the knee boots…..

Hopefully, grace 💋

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I thought for myself I might like jewelry.  A matching set earrings, necklace, bracelet,and ring.

Sandy

Anonymous

i want a gmc pick up truck with a stick shift in hot pink color. big tires, cloth seats, 8′ bed and mag rims. 4 wheel drive of coarse. i deserve it. i couldn’t get in much trouble this year. (not my fault) is that too much to ask for?

Hi Rachel

I hear you. Just bought my new Tacoma 4×4 for my year off and all the off roading that’s  coming. I can let you have my sweet 91 YJ with 33 s, stick, light bar and four inch lift. It climbed Steele Pass in Death Valley, so sweet with the after market sound system. I will wrap it and put it under your tree. You add the pink stick.

btw I think this kind of dirty talk will draw the attention of the moderators. Just sayin

jill

Hi Jill As Stephanie has been around for many years with my supportive wife she allways finds something to sneak under the tree for me She is so clever and finds something we have seen together on line or in a dress magazine  Lingere something cute and or sexy  she dosent have to get Stephanie anything as her support and accepting love is the world to me .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

A delightful gift , if Santa 🎅 believes you’ve been good , fingers crossed for you 🌹🌹👠

Seren
      Baroness

The things I’d like aren’t currently possible and/or safe atm; but it would be a trip to a hair stylist for my first girly hair cut, to the tattooist/piercing shop for 2 holes in each ear and a day of electrolysis under general anaesthetic 🤣
      I’ll be happy tho to be spending it with my wife, maybe we get some girl time outside together.

Seren xx

Emily
      Lady

When I used to own 2 fitness franchises, I had a couple young ladies who worked for me who knew about, and supported, Emily. They always gave me “girlie” Christmas and birthday gifts (in a addition to a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin). I had commented once on a lovely pink tank top one of my staff was wearing while working out. That Christmas when I opened my gift from her, there was that tank top and a bottle of Victoria’s Secret “Wicked “ perfume. She had remembered how much I liked that top and tried to find one like it. When she couldn’t she literally gave me the shirt off her back as a gift. I still have it and think of that friendship often. That had to be one of the best, most thoughtful gifts I have ever received.

My Christmas wish is to have my partner tell me I can live as a woman for the rest of my days. Clothes are necessary but being me is most important.

I so hope your Christmas Wish comes true Ria…Best Wishes from me. I know who you really are dear girl.

Pouring through all the catalogs and shopping sites online, the item(s) that has caught my eye most often are high boots.  Half calf or knee high, in chamois or calf leather, just about any color but black or white.  I have a couple of pair in black already, and white ones in this part of the country is just asking for mud to happen.  The chamois would look nice in a light tan knee high, I think.

Now, how to get family to read this thread. LOL.  They’re already using me to stash their presents here at home “so no one will know.”  lolol.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I’m actually wearing it right now. I’m going to meet up with friends for a Xmas brunch at the one girls place. I know we’re not supposed to but I haven’t been anywhere since last Xmas, I haven’t seen my sister since my birthday last February even. It’s just going to be the 4 of us for a nice little afternoon gathering so I bought myself a new dress about a week ago,3/4 sleeve, towel neck with side knot in a light plaid and charcoal Heather tone. As soon as I saw the colour I thought yeah someone’s trying to tell me something here. I’m just trying different stockings and nylons and other accessories with it to figure out what I’m going to wear with it. When I get it figured out I’ll post a picture for your scrutiny. I’ll put up a couple and I want honest criticism of your likes and dislikes please ladies.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409562]
      http://www.cicihot.com have some amazing over the knee boots Grace. xx

My wife has always surprised me at Christmas. This will only be my fourth one since I started dressing. I was totally surprised the first year when she got me the cutest pink leggings and top with a school girl backpack. The second year brought me to tears when she made me a long skirt and  I was overwhelmed with joy because of the love that was put into that skirt. Last year she made me a short pink blush skirt with lace overlay. Regardless of what she gives me, handmade or otherwise, I know that it will be full of love and acceptance. That is the best present of all!  Stephanie

I’m pretty sure my wife is going to have something for Bridgette, but I’ve really no idea what. I think it’s really love a pair of knee high boots with a three inch heel.

A new pair of Pink Bear Paw Loki slippers, size 11.

I know exactly what I want.  A new baby doll or chemise, need more lingerie.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409995]
      i have the gmc 3/4 ton pick up with the 8′ box, standard shift, 4″ lift kit, mag wheel and fully loaded. its a 2006. im have it all redone with new paint job and rino bed liner. its going to be gray not pink. it would be cool to have a hot pink truck, but i dont need to stick out that much. especially when rachel is not driving it. they started working on it in june and with covid its taken forever to get parts or anything done. i hope to have it back next week or atleast before christmas. thanks for the thought.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?