Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

If you were offered one million dollars, would change permanently to a woman. The same goes the other way would you change to male permanently. You will not remember past events only present and future as well.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Looks like a poll to me!
      Michell
      Lady

yes, in a heart beat

Anonymous

Oh forgot to add once changed you will not remember past events only present and future.  Still would do it.

Unless you have had a truly  miserably life or some kind of  event in your life that you can’t get past and is somehow consuming you or destroying you. Who would possibly want to forget all the things in their lives that made us who we are? My upbringing  might not have been the best but i would not want to forget my parents even if they had a few faults. My siblings? Never. In many of our cases our children. Even if they turned out to be the scourge of the earth. Never, Mine are perfect by the way. Just like your are. I was in a long not so special  of a relationship with a unkind uncaring woman but there were way to many positive things to remember.  Things that shaped who I am and who I aspire to be.  Deaths and suffering of loved ones. But I do not want to forget any of it. My best friends death by his own had that brings tears to my eyes writing this. His son works for me. It breaks my heart to think of what his father is missing. I could go on and on. My life was not so special. It had some serious challenges as many of ours have had.    I  am sorry if I took this to seriously or to far.    It seems like a silly thing to consider to me. Sorry but no.

So true, So true. It’s all that has happened to me in my life to make me whom I am today. It has been both wine and thorns, mostly thorns, but that is what has defined me. I have a son of 23 that loves me as I am (transgender).
          And, after all, I’m on my way to become a woman now. Only in the beginning in the possibility of transition. But that’s a lot closer than I was six month ago. It’s like I said to a doctor at work: I’m ready for the world and the world is ready for me. Couldn’t be better 😀😍. I really do love my life as it is right now. ❤️❤️

Lots of Hugs 💕
          Lily-Rose

BTW Lily-Rose is my name at work now, it’s on my badge.

If my memory was erased I wouldn’t do it.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Nope. I love who I am right now! I’ll stay me. 💖👠💋

Anonymous

Thanks for the answer imagine many wouldn’t do it for any amount since all past would be wipe cleaned and starting again.  Seen some stories where some forget past others refuse to lose the past.

Sorry for the edit, looked like a poll so I cleaned it up. Thanks!

-SR-

Anonymous

Thanks Samantha was trying to decide to make a poll or not but thank you for making it a poll.

Vicky

The reason it would be a solid no for me is “You will not remember past events only present and future as well.” I like my life to much to give it up for any amount of money.

now if it didn’t alter my past or my memories of it, then it would be more tempting.
      And even more so if after the transformation people accepted my new gender as normal right away.
      especially when you add in the payment for doing it as well.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=483325]You will not remember past events only present and future as well.[/quote]
      Whaaat? Loose 50+ years of experience and only have the last decade of experience to live with in my old age? While it could be interesting to discover lots of things again I have to say no thanks.

/kt

Anonymous

So say if those 50 years would be what life it would be as female Knowing that a unknown

Kelly Lee
          Duchess - Annual

So memory replaced instead of lost, guess that’s a different story but in the end I’m not to interested in changing to start with. It’s not that I would be sad if it happened but as a heterosexual married male I don’t have the desire and it would cause issues with my marriage since I don’t think my heterosexual wife would like to have a women as spouse.

/kt

Anonymous

Without even thinking about it. I love my life but to be able to live out my life as the real me would top all, selfish yes but for my last years to be the true me I’d have to do it.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Vicky, Nope, being in my mid-60s, there is no way I could give up my life long memories.  Changing to female permanently would be enticing but not that added twist of losing my memory.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

What would it be say if past memories would be as a girl and woman growing up instead of way it is now.

Krista
          Duchess

That would be a very, very interesting hypothetical dilemma Vicky.. So all your exiting memories would be replaced by memories as if you had lived your entire life as a woman and you had never lived as a man.  Might definitely be interesting to do on a trial basis – I guess it depends on the type of memories the new you would have (they could be devastating or fantastic).  But part of the wonders of having a memory is living through the experience of doing those things in the past and all the feelings associated with that.  what would you do?   Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Well Krista for myself as my male life has been so far would do it. No one to tie me down no as for SO. Guess if a unknown past things could be different for the better.  Could be married and live a happy life.

Could be a great unknown exciting mystery and be worth the money. Thinking of myself now would miss some of my past the good things.

Question is knowing thinking as how feel now would be different if was other gender and how feel. Tricky thing.

Anonymous

If I had one million I would most definitely and have a wardrobe the size of a bedroom

Anonymous

Hehe just one bedroom need at least 2. Like to be neat and have things in order like dresses all together jeans and such together then heels and normal casual shoes and sandals.

It would have to be 5 million minimum.

Anonymous

You can give the money, but I would do it for free.

On a lighter note than my post about lost memories. If you would pay for the 100k of surgeries and then give me a million. Then I would have a perfect excuse. A million dollars. Let me keep my past. Then it would be a done deal. Hell yea,

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Yup.    Yup yup yup yup yup.

I do it for 20 grand ( I’m not rich so I would like some cash ).   Where do I sign up?

Stevie

I think I’d buy a new car?

Anonymous

Yes please xxxxx

If i could have new memories of a past life as a woman that would be ok with me x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Bingo that the other twist would have memories of past child hood and younger life as a woman. Now as for ones being Married now that could change stay same or different depending on if met SO while being a female.

Anonymous

It would be different if i met my wife as a woman we wouldn’t have got together she is not into women,

She only likes men which is why I’ve not come out to her as a cross-dresser x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

A what if if was a woman and how present would be now could be someone else man or woman.

But the realism is wouldn’t lose memory of past if  were to change perm. Think brainwashing is illegal in reality.

Gail Rich
      Lady

I answered no, but if I was single and younger, I would.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

oh, now way! change my vote! I read the poll question, not the full post. I would NOT give up my memories for that!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

In retrospect, a caveat…..  if I had to give up all my memories I would not be the person I am today, so I could not properly answer this question.   Mind you I have lots of fond memories, but I also have a lifetime of miserable memories of having lived a life that wasn’t mine….

Anonymous

Agree there its a question of unknown giving up male memories in exchange to female memories once take the cash and become the woman. Never know growing up as woman may have better outcomes or same or worse. Chance would have to take.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Not if I have to give up all my past. If I had no memory of my past might it be that I might wish to transition ftm.??
      . Sandy

Anonymous

could be possible a unknown past present future. Know many would do it others no.  Specially if someone had a rough time in past or present now. Could be better could be same could be worse.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No..I’m well into my 70’s and for all of that lifetime, well since I started crossdressing in my teens, I have happily been 80% male and 20% Caty. I enjoy the 80% and much as the 20% when it occurs..

EG. For every seven or eight hours I spent out fishing as male me, the equivalent time as Caty, as and when it occured,  one was as enjoyable as the other..

“There is a time and place for everything”..

Caty

I am trying Now. Started The 23rd March 2021 Lol will be a interesting ride.

Anonymous

Best of luck Pat mine will begin end of year so a new  year will be a new me as female.

a big part of the thrill of crossdressing for me is the sense of the taboo, being daring! if i were to become a woman that would probably disappear. i would end up secretly dressing up as a man!

sandra

The million is tempting, but the dealbreaker is the loss of memories. Let’s negotiate..I’ll settle for 500K, but get to keep the memories

Based on the loss of memory, I’d ahve to say noy. Too many fond memories

Anonymous

Just curious who would say that would have fond memories as a girl and woman growing up.

One million dollars is peanuts these days – so say 10 million and I could have some fun- without memories we don’t exist so forget it it at any cost.

Anonymous

Guess was thinking of Dr Evil on Austin Powers always short changing self. make it 100 million

Now we are talking gorgeous girl. I am booking ffs tomorrow and getting a full body wax.

Anonymous

Good luck with the waxing know its alot fun first time.

Hi Vicky My memories and experiences are priceless. If I ever had the opportunity to transition to the woman I always felt i was meant to be. I would want to be aware and feel of every moment. A new beginning of a life that was meant to be. The answer to your question is no. There are so many experiences in a persons life that do not have a price tag that would be one of them. Thank you for a thought provoking post.

Luv Stephanie

Oh my! I would do it for a free prescription of estrogen!….giggles

Anonymous

sign here on the dotted line

………………

will donate the million to your favorite charity or group.

like how many times have I wished to have been born a girl!?

Anonymous

To many times for myself but now at the point where end of year will be fulfilled will be female maybe after the healing and all will dress up as male. Hehe just kidding.

Kassie
      Lady

I voted yes, but then I didn’t read the part about losing your past memories until after I voted. Lol, I think I’d change my mind now, as my memories are way too important for me to just erase in such a way.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I voted no. I couldn’t vote yes because of the loss of  identity. You would lose your wife and children, all the relationships forged over a life time. I also feel that many woman think that having to look good is a burden(heels can be uncomfortable, makeup can be a pain to apply etc). Like any deal with the devil there is always a catch I’d probably be one of those women that we talk about on cdh. Walking around in a baggy t shirt and a pair of sweatpants with no makeup, dreading the next time I had to actually put some effort into me appearance.

Kara D
      Lady

I’d do it for free. A fresh start would be wonderful.

First of all, I’m a crossdresser.  That means I’m a male who likes to dress in women’s clothing.  Yes, I have enjoyed the full female presentation when I go out so that I won’t draw any undue attention to myself.  But I have never had any serious desires to become a woman.

I have seen events in my life that seem small, but end up having big impacts.  If I suddenly became a woman, what would happen to all the relationships I had, to all the people’s lives I have touched?

If I had no memory, would I remember where I live?  What I do for a living?  Who my family is?  Would I still remember how much I like wearing skirts and dresses, or would I become like most women these days who try to spend as much time in pants as possible?

I am the accumulation of my experiences.  Take away all those experiences, or replace them with others, and I’m a different person.

I have to give this a resounding no.

I am a man who enjoys being a man and dressing as a woman, but everybody has their price, a million is just a bit too low.

Jen

Leslie
      Lady

Someone said that we are who we are because of what we have done in the past because that is what we remember. But I have to ask are those memories “really what happened?” I know that I have managed to block most my memories of my life. Most of it was really S****, I mean one of the best memories is of coming home from college one weekend and finding out that my parents had moved and not told me. And I remember too much from Viet Nam, not that I saw the worse of it just the insane parts that were every day life there. I have memories of my grandmother molesting me as a three year old. And my father telling me that he never wanted me but wanted a daughter when I was born and trying to dress me as one. So if I had to give up all my past it might just be worth it. The new memories could hardly be worse that the old ones.
      If it would just to get a body my own age it might not be worth while. But it is still surely a tempting idea.
      Leslie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t need financial incentive to transition.  I’ll pass on the 1M and keep my memories.

I too,voted yes,before I read the whole post. Our life experiences are what make us who we are, good or bad, so I would have to say no thank you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Noelia6
      Lady

el dinero viene bien pero siempre me e sentido mujer y lo aria sin esa propuesta y pronto empezare a hormonarme

money is good but I always felt like a woman and I would do it without that proposal and soon I will start to get hormonal

i would permanently stay dressed as a woman but i like my male genitalia for me its part of the thrill of crossdressing

Anonymous
      Lady

I voted yes… I would like a do over… if only… sigh

I answered yes, but with some conditions. I would want to remember my past, but as a girl and all my friends and family would remember me as always being a girl.

Anonymous

Know doing it for free more then half way there but with me keeping my male memories and starting with female memories starting at the end of year when be fully transition.  But if were to lose those male memories really don’t think would do it.

Hugs

Vicky

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?