Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I’m a 55yo British man, living in NE England. I’ve fairly recently begun wearing more feminine clothing which simply makes me feel extraordinarily good. I am here to find out how other people manage to live in this way, what responses they receive in everyday life from men and women and generally how to gain confidence. Surprisingly to me, the simple changes I’ve made – a blouse, women’s jewellery, painted nails – have elicited positive responses from women .

Hi Julie.  Welcome to CDH and the most best group of sister’s any of us could hope for.

To get the confidence you are wanting to find, it is all up to you hon.  Start small with your outings, get comfortable in small bits before moving to longer and greater adventures.

Be ready for the intolerant, immature, and just plain ignorant people and comments that will come your way, but they are just words and it seems that most ‘normies’ are much more tolerant than they used to be even 10, 20, or years ago.  Keep your head up, ignore the ignorant, and just be who you want Julie to be.  Be careful as you go out more and further from your safety zone, but always have fun and enjoy your life as it comes.

Good Luck Hon.

PaulaF

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Julie

welcome to the site from another British member ! Lovely to see you here and hope you find the information you are looking for.

There are quite a few British girls on here, so post any questions you may have or pop into the chat room for a natter !

There are some very simple rules for the site, take a look at them on the home page and you will be fine!

look forward to chatting soon

Dawn

Anonymous

Hi To Julie and a friend in Dublin Shelly Ann and returning to Germany to a new Gurl there – can’t find her post…

I have a better turn around time on postings to Europe as you Gurlz only have a 1-2hr delay as all the inputs I have received in my short few days on CDH has been so valuable!!!

Welcome Julie – hope you enjoy reading, as there is a lot available!!!
      Roxie.

Hi Julie, welcome to CDH. I’m a UK gal too, a Mancunian. Glad you are receiving primarily good responses. Can’t wait to hear more from you.

Love Trish

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome, Julie 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Welcome British Julie! YOu will feel right at home here. I know I do. Looking forward to hearing more about your stories and CD adventures!

Hugs,

Ginny

Welcome honey. I have dressed forever and would have loved being born a woman. I am decidedly sissy, submissive and if truthful, a bit slutty!!! When I dress I feel at peace that this is who I REALLY am! I get so excited being the woman even if hidden. Welcome to your journey here!

Char
      Duchess

Hello dear soul, 59 years of age, family from England lol Feel free to check out Live Sessions with Sophie n and under the video tab above.

Sophie lives in France now but has a funny accent like you I bet co she’s a britt hahaha aaand she’s a sweetheart too.
      Welcome to your fun adventure dear, play time!! hehe

Namaste’
      n huggles
      Char

Anonymous

Hi Julie, welcome to CDH.

Welcome Julie!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?