Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

You know I feel so bad for all you girls that have to keep in the closet and can’t share you fem side with family and friends. If it weren’t for am couple of things that happened 3 years ago I would still be there to, that’s the reason I share my victories here.
      My whole family knows about my CD, though most don’t want to see or talk about it. I just got back from a short shopping trip with my 15 yo granddaughter She keeps telling me she doesn’t want to go out with grandpa in a dress. I finally talked her into it and went out to Wal-Mart and a book store. It went well and I hope we can go somewhere again soon.
      Also I have an appointment with my doctor for my artritist, on Wen. and I plan going as Cassie. Just letting all you who so much want to go out to show you inner fem self you can do it, just pick something small and go for it.

. Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It seems slow but at least it is progress Cassie. Good luck with the doctor.

Good luck Cassie on your doctors appointment.

Alice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?