Tagged: Acceptance Turmoil
- December 23, 2020 at 11:21 pm #422474Stephanie GreenParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
Hello, everyone. I’m Stephanie. I’m not new to CDH, but I have set up a new account. Like many others, acceptance of my feminine side is something with which I have struggled. This has caused me to create and delete many accounts here. After a recent attempt at quitting dressing up, I’m back to accepting the feminine me. I can’t wait to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 31, 2020 at 7:56 am #425466EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
Hello and welcome back Stephanie! One of the best things about this community is the fact that you can leave and come back with no judgement. Most of us go through struggles and life trials that take us away from ourselves for a time. Knowing you have this family of like minded individuals that will always take you back is the best safety net a girl could ask for. Have fun getting reacquainted!
- December 31, 2020 at 6:15 am #425407
- December 24, 2020 at 9:27 pm #422881Dani CDLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
- December 24, 2020 at 5:32 pm #422822Leslie BerriLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Hi Stephanie. I’ve also done the deleted and reJoined thing. It’s a delicate balance I’m still working out. I’ve decided that the pinkness is a thing that gets set aside for a while but always returns. It’s an ebb and flow.
- December 24, 2020 at 3:32 pm #422799Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2412Has thanked: 1252 timesBeen thanked: 4760 times
- December 24, 2020 at 2:24 pm #422773Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5593 timesBeen thanked: 2296 times
Welcome back, Stephanie, I dont think we know each other? but I’m so happy to meet you. I too went through the denial stages, but always privately, and did not have an account here, as I did not even admit to myself. But now that I have, it’s full bore ahead, lol
I hope you can reconcile your turmoil, it’s a terrible thing to have to deal with, and I have come to understand, largely through the support of our family here, that it really is ok to have both the male me, and the female me. I have never ,honestly, been happier, the weight of the world has lifted, and I wish the same for you
- December 24, 2020 at 1:48 pm #422761
- December 24, 2020 at 7:44 am #422627Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1061Has thanked: 7841 timesBeen thanked: 1843 times
A lot of us remember you Stephanie and welcome you back with open arms. If you ever get the urge to stop crossdressing do yourself a favor and keep your CDH account and don’t purge all your feminine attire, because as a general rule if you have the urge it will return even if something causes you to stop. I am glad you are actively among us again. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through the site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn
- December 24, 2020 at 12:48 pm #422748Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
- December 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm #422750Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3694 times
- December 24, 2020 at 9:06 pm #422878Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
Thanks, Laura. I’ve purged 3 times. The first time, I just threw away a cheap, Halloween costume quality wig. That was not a great loss. The second time, I threw away a high quality wig, nice breast forms and adhesive, and a lovely pair of 6″ black patent leather pumps. That purge cost me a lot of money. My third purge was not a purge of clothes, shoes and accessories. Rather, it was a purge of most of the photos of myself en femme. Fortunately, I was able to get copies of the photos from a friend with whom I had shared them. I’ve learned my lesson regarding purging. After those purges, I have been hanging on to all of my CD related stuff until I am sure that I will be quitting forever. I haven’t been that sure yet, so I still have everything I have obtained since those previous purges.
- December 24, 2020 at 6:19 am #422595SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 458Has thanked: 3953 timesBeen thanked: 2190 times
- December 24, 2020 at 5:53 am #422583Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4646Has thanked: 7785 timesBeen thanked: 7856 times
- December 24, 2020 at 2:57 am #422519
- December 24, 2020 at 2:11 am #422504Roxanne KorgiLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
Yes you have been with CDH a few times, so you know how supportive we are… to you we hold up our glasses and toast too renewed happiness and support from us.
You have purged… a large percentage of us has done similar!
You slapped yourself silly for wasting money or losing an outfit you can’t find again… done similar!
Returned to a group… similar…
Found support and acceptance… yes – if you come to CDH definitely!!
I hope you are able to settle your internal turmoil as soon as possible!
- December 24, 2020 at 2:15 am #422506
- December 24, 2020 at 12:42 am #422489Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 421Has thanked: 3371 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
- December 24, 2020 at 12:20 am #422487GretaDuchessRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 34Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 112 times
Ive been Greta about three months tjo of course always and have left and had to tejoin the site three times. But we in me arebrave and the people here are lovely and sustain me
- December 23, 2020 at 11:44 pm #422478Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 790Has thanked: 3842 timesBeen thanked: 4163 times
Hey Stephanie and congratulationson your return!! No worries, we kept your spot warm for you, home is home afterall 😊. It’s still the same friendly place; welcome back hon!
- December 24, 2020 at 12:03 am #422482
- December 23, 2020 at 11:32 pm #422476Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 515Has thanked: 1610 timesBeen thanked: 2217 times
- December 23, 2020 at 11:36 pm #422477
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.