Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i recently had to go fishing and shooting over a long weekend due to family obligations.  Both of which are way outside my comfort zone and made me feel self conscious of my lake in ability in these traditionally male activities.  Coming home home, dressing up and relaxing with my supportive wife reminds me I have people who love me for me not because I fit some stereotype of what a guy should be.

Totally know the feeling, haven’t been shooting or fishing, don’t have the desire to.

Tea parties and gossiping, sounds good to me.

Know how you feel sis about that too. Let the men chop the wood and I would rather be baking or gardening. I was always excluded from mens events and sports since I wasnt very good at it

I agree let the men chop the wood and go fishing. I did do it. I hated it while i was doing it. My perfect day is going shopping coming home cooking a nice meal for those i love and those who love me. Luv Stephanie

I hear you Celeste Jo. I’ve never been a stereotypical male. Some things yes, others no. Fortunately I don’t have anybody in my life who enforces that.

I have no interest in guns but I used to love fishing. I used to catch 40 footers standing on the shore. Pines, oaks, you name it. I can’t tell you the last time I caught a fish though. I wish I was kidding.

I’ve never liked guns, but I used to fish.  My father fished, even my mother fished.  Guess I got it from both sides.  But I’m more comfortable indoors, wearing a dress, makeup, being the girl I want to be.

Anonymous

I love outdoors. I fish to relax, sometimes my daughter goes fishing with me. It is quality time together. I also like hiking. Haven’t been hiking in femme, but would love to!

Kimmie
      Lady

I don’t like wild animals. We have snakes, mostly harmless, but some poisonous. My wife takes care of them. I’ve gone skeet shooting once, didn’t like it. Fishing bores me. My wife likes both. But, I’ve played competitive sports, team and individual since I was young and still do. My parents both worked.  My father did all the cooking (and I mean all). My mother would help shovel snow. Sex role stereotypes have never had any meaning to me.

Anonymous

Never had the patience for fishing, and never interested in hunting anything I wasn’t going to eat.  But I do find being Bettylou relaxing and fulfilling.   I do have an interesting firearms collection, and I have enjoyed shooting holes in targets. (So does my elder daughter, and she’s the better shot).

Never into fishing much, but the rest of it- shooting, hiking, camping, chopping wood for a campfire, cooking on cast iron, perculating coffee, well, I’m in!

Ooooooo darling, shoooting and fiiiishing,..sounds like a wunderbar time.  If only I could go in my booty shorts.

OK gurls, whats the biggest caliber you’ve shot, and 50AE dosnt count.

Under the restrictions, .454 Casull for me.  Got an Elk at 100 Yards with no scope.  Little boy 9mm is my CCDW of choice.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Fishing can be oh so relaxing ( and occasionally frustrating ).  Just one on one time with you and da fish.

Haven’t done shooting in a long time.  Largest caliber?  84mm.  Hehe.  Definitely not very lady like.

Stevie

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?