• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by C.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Have you worn swimwear in public? I am evolving in the one piece world. Working towards bikinis by the end of the season.

How about you?

Like my two piece but prefer wearing my speedo one piece to the beach which I have done twice this year. Looking to get confidence to try the bikini before summer ends

this year I took the plunge and bought 2 bikinis one was basically a string thong one and the other was more conservative. The first time to the beach wearing a Demin skirt and loose t shirts over the bikini and my hair styled as female even though it was short. I was pretty nervous doing it but once laying on the beach it was good. No one batted an eyelid or gave funny looks. Since then have been going regularly and have now some nice tan lines. I even had the courage to go one time from my trailer on a camping trip must have confused the campers near me as I arrived in male mode and stayed male mode for the whole time except when I went to the beach in female mode. I would tell anyone thinking of wearing a bikini or one piece to look at woman at the beach and what they bring and act to get an idea what to do and then copy them and you should blend in with no problems. It does give you a great feeling once you get comfortable with going.

I totally envy you girls for wearing your swimsuits in public.

I love women’s one piece, and I don’t have the courage to wear it outside the house – only underdressed.

Anonymous

I have a one piece and a tankini, I’m a little old for a bikini and I swim in my pool and have gone to other peoples houses for a swim, also a few hotel pools

Not yet, but yet is the operative word!

Having worn a playsuit and loved it, I think a one piece is the next challenge.

Not a bikini, unless my wife agrees with me shaving my chest and tummy…

I’m already pushing it with arms, legs and upper chest!

Love Laura

Never wore a ladies swimsuit

A couple of years ago I went with a friend to Coney Island to see the Mermaid Parade.  I had a bathing suit on under my clothes.  After the parade, they were resting on the boardwalk, and I took my outer clothes and went into the water.  The bathing suit had a little skirt to help hide anything that shouldn’t be seen on women.  It was a bit daring for me since I grew up in that area.

Two weeks ago I went with some friends to the beach near Atlantic City, NJ.  This time I wore a one piece without a skirt.  I had on a special G string that acts as a gaff but also gives a feminine shape between my legs.  My own hair is long, so I only need to wear clip on bangs.  I also only put on a touch of beard cover on my face, so I’m not concerned about my makeup and hair.

I’m looking forward to an encore performance on my own in Sandy Hook NJ at the end of this week if the weather holds out.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I recently have been doing my daily lap swimming at my local fitness club wearing a speedo style one piece ladies suit. I use my small self- adhesive silicon breast forms underneath.
      At first, I was very self conscious, but it felt  so nice. And no one seems to care; a few confused looks perhaps, but without disapproval or malice. In fact, several of the ladies have been gone out of their way to show their acceptance. The men typically just ignore me. So far, swimming in a ladies one piece has been a wonderful experience, and has contributed significantly to Ellie’s self confidence. I also have a bikini and another, very high cut, risqué teal colored one piece, but don’t think these are appropriate for public consumption.  The breast forms do slide around a bit after a few laps, but the cut and construction of the suit keeps them fairly well centered so that’s not been big problem. I do need to tuck or find some sort of flattening thong for underneath, but that’s not a big issue either. I would encourage anyone else who’s contemplating wearing their suits in public to just go for it. I’ve wanted to swim in my one piece for so long. Now that I am, I realize the only real obstacle to doing so was of my own making.
      Kind regards, Ellie

Anonymous

My nick-name at a local beach I visit frequently is “Bikini Boy”.  Need I say more?

C

Harietta,

I love one pieces, they are so effective at giving us a good shape, better than a bikini I think.  I have a favourite one piece that has light padding to hold the breast forms in place well. I also find that if I tuck well I can more or less hide things away and present a flat crotch.

It feels wonderful swimming in the swimsuit, don’t know why, it just does. Feeling my breasts float up and the flat fabric across the crotch, nothing dangling as I move. I love looking down and seeing (A) my breasts & (B) a flat crotch area, makes me feel very feminine. My only concern is what chlorine will do to the silicone of the forms, but hey that’s another day!

Oh, and as I found out the other day when I went to the beach: remember you will get v interesting tan lines from a one piece. I went into the sea (heaven!), came out and lay in the sun to dry off. When I stripped off later I noticed a tell-tale tan line.

S

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?