Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls
      Today I made a big step for me but for a lot of you girls it’s only a small step.
      I went to the allotment dressed as Helena, panties bra skirt and top,I was so nervous but all went well.
      Ready for my next step.
      Love
      Helena
      P.S Allotment is a garden away from your home.

The first few times my heart was in my throat, even though safety wasn’t an issue, but it just gets easier as life continues.
      Congratulations, girl!

Well done Helena. x

Lizzie
      Lady

That’s very exciting. I was just out in high heeled booties walking along the path by the river. Not a great match with my work clothes. But a cheap thrill nonetheless. Here’s to the next time.

Did you interact with anyone while you were there, or were you left to your own devices? So pleased it went well and you now have the confidence to do more.

No one else there when I arrived but someone arrived when I was finishing, but he didn’t say anything.
        Love
        Helena
        PS I didn’t want to talk on my first time out.

Would have been great if you could have but you did brilliantly, anyway. Here’s to many more successful outings for you.

I think it is really important to share our first big steps.

Perhaps it will encourage others but it also brings back wonderful memories of the challenges we faced in the past.

My first big step. I was fully dressed and I put the garbage out.

Alanna

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Helena,

Well done, those first steps are often the hardest.  I often go to our allotment dressed, but it is only to the bottom of the garden.  Thankfully I also get out dressed further afield.

I am also in the U.K. and I am happy to chat further about getting out dressed and also growing vegetables 😀. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Helena

That sounds do wonderful. I never thought of doing such a neet thing like that dressed. Loved your post hon!
      Huggs
      Penny

Anonymous

Good for you Helena! Be yourself!

I think we all know how important every step is, now matter how far one has come

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Helena,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Helena,

Congratulations on taking that all important first step!

It will get easier as time goes on but be careful, it can get very addictive. I took my first trip outside only 2 months ago & went to a large park where there were few people. My next 2 trips were to an outdoor shopping area where I browsed in some stores while being seen by more people. Since then I have been out about 7 more times to malls, libraries and had lunch in a few restaurants. It is very exhilarating and so enjoyable.

Fiona

Hi Helena,

Welcome to CDH.  Congratulations on your venture out and about.

Alice

Hi Helena

I would say that was a pretty big step. No matter how much experience you have being out you never forget those first few steps out the door.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Good morning Helena, a feeling of excitement fills your body whwn you dress and go out. Happy for you. Always a lunch or coffee date in your local area. In time a weekend trip dressed as Helena, can really boost your spirits.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Mostly I read such announcements and I am very sympathetic and happy for the correspondent but generally I am so, “Bleah!”, moody and slothful that the best I can manage is a weak, “That’s nice.”

But these events do have the cachet of a ‘one small step’ in something significant. Climbing up Everest! Climbing down a ladder! That sort of thing.

In spite of my sense of jaded cynicism I cannot feel that male femininity is on the verge of becoming something more than a freak show for every media outlook looking for that easy money. I think it is about to be expected if not always accepted for one thing. That eventually the, “Hey! Look there, there’s one!” (not shouted but sub voce) reactions will diminish.

Another thought is that the setting described (sunshine and flora) sounds interesting as a venue for a fashion show featuring the gender variant. That makes me think of one reason that cross-dressers, or anyone augmenting their femininity, are of such entertainment value. It is because the persons involved are often more attractive or make a genuine effort to be so.

Taking that one, small step is a huge matter for that person and is a deserving of being lauded as much as a step backward is worthy of concern. Since this small step affects all of us, it may be liberating but carries with it a balancing responsibility. People judge by appearance and the judgement they place on one of us affects all of us.

But!

The more of us who can live our lives openly and answer the same questions again and again as honestly and as accurately as possible the more we become just another, everyday (if slightly flamboyant) segment of the mosaic of our society.

Perhaps, aside from the benefits of community beautification, we may become a major segment of that social mosaic. Those portions of humanity whose fascination with beauty and style support a significant slice, (Or should I say ‘tranche’?), of the service and goods industries.

Any way, I thought I’d just take a moment and say:

“That’s very nice!”

Araminta.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Helena, welcome to CDH. For a first step that is a really huge step, congratulations.

Cassie

Hi Helena  Congrats girlfriend on a job well done for a first trip out it only has to get easier from here .. As i made my first outing this year at Keystone in march for the conferance .. With wife in hand we attended for the week there what a blast we had he he ..

Stephanie bass

Congrats on your outing.. 🙂

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?