• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I went out today to do some shopping and see my therapist.  I had gotten my first bra since a purge the other day.  I just decided it was time. I put it on, and just headed out.  Nothing in it, just the bra; still I felt like anyone could see it. Yet no one looked twice, not even my therapist.  It felt soooo good!  Maybe it’s not much, but small steps lead to long journeys.

Anonymous

I hope you didn’t lose too much in the purge.  From all that I have read, it’s a futile exercise.  I will never know, ’cause I’m a pack rat who can’t stand to dispose of anything.

Dozens of panties, a couple of garter belts and hose, a couple of bras, my pretty pink and black lace corset, a couple of tops and my pencil skirt.  Not as bad as some i have talked to but i still miss that corset

Anonymous

Oh, my!  That list would cover almost everything I own, except shoes and stealth wear.  And makeup, which is still experimental, to date.

Well there was also makeup including some eyeshadow appliqués, lipstick and nail polish. No shoes though.  Because of my brace and prosthetic my shoes are special order.  That’s another item on my coming out to do list; talking to my prosthetist about women’s shoes and possibly adjustable for at least low heels.

Anonymous

Bobbie,

Shoes are a problem for some of us, even without prosthetics.  I’m a size 12 W in men’s (13 in women’s), and many styles I have seen and wanted simply don’t exist.  I “haunted” my local Payless stores during their liquidation sale, and only found a few which would fit me.  Now that they are gone, I may never find any I can wear.  Discovered that I am partial to ballet flats, and searched in vain for some nice Mary Janes.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?