Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

I managed to go out en femme twice last week. On the first occasion I wore short boots with heels. While I had practiced walking in them a little at home, I don’t think I carried it off. A teenage boy on a BMX bicycle (up to no good) stopped in front of me and asked “do you have a spare skirt?” I responded by saying no with a laugh, while straight away putting some distance between us. This is the first time I have felt menaced and really uncomfortable. I went straight back to my car and changed.

However, on the positive side, I then had a drink with a buddy nearby and made my first revelation to a non-CD community member. I really needed to share my secret with him, and while I was relatively confident in his acceptance, I was also risking our ongoing friendship. Luckily he was very accepting, and even very complementary when I shared some pics.

Another win this week was finding a row of unisex toilets at a local lake where it is easy and safe to get discreetly changed; and finding the confidence to happily change shoes at a mall car park from the boot/trunk of my car, and to confidently use the ladies bathroom to brush and check my hair.

The femme-affirming journey continues.

Zsazsa, Downunder

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done for not taking a back step and kept going forward. Three steps forward in my book. We hope to hear of some more adventures as you have found a place to change.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m so glad you had a positive experience after that first encounter.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Zsazsa..

How good were you???… I’m so pleased you didn’t let a dodgy start ruin your day…all in all, it was great, and you did so well.

…what do teenagers know anyway??

Huggs, grace x

That took so much courage to not give up,such a strong lady xx

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks for all your support ladies. I really appreciate it, and I hope my sharing can encourage others when things seem a little bleak.

Zsazsa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?