Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Almost one week ago I posted my introduction and would like to thank everyone who sent words of welcome and encouragement, both public and private. It was not easy to introduce such a dark secret as Juliette to the wider world but the woman within allows us to talk in ways we would never dream of doing otherwise. Some advised me not to use labels but just to enjoy doing what we do. But in searching for what makes us do what we do, I find labels useful as they define certain behaviors and, as each of us is different, labels are a way of defining similarities and differences. After taking the plunge and joining CDH, I am slowly feeling more relaxed about being here and admitting to what I am. Even in a week I have noticed that I am more accepting of being these two characters. I wanted to give Juliette more presence and it was great fun taking the pictures for her profile and cover images, it makes her somehow more real. Already she has a larger internet presence than the male part of me does! I’m envious of girls who already have a face (and there are some very attractive girls here), we are strictly from the neck down! Looking forward to meeting more of you. Juliette

hello . Juliette. nice to meet you and a very welcome to the only place on the web to meet others and be open to us girls. yes its hard but here we can be more open us girls under stand and have been there. yes with C.D.H i have been more relaxed and happy to share my journey with other girls on this site. i try to say hello to all my friends here. i don’t like to use words either. we are x dressers as far as i am concerned.transgender is OK, but the f word i am NOT.feel free to read my profile it will tell how my x dressing came along and how it is now. my wife knows and daughter might realize i dress up but i don’t let her see me when i do dress up. the house has to be kid free, wife knows and tells me i can do what i like to do, in which i was almost done dressing up. wife does see me dressed up when she has to get throw down dirty laundry, we sleep in separate bed rooms. she seen my collection of dresses and nylons. she said i have more then she does. yes that’s true. i wear them more then she does. i love dressing up it makes me feel human and relaxed with out drugs. i dress up in female cloths the first thing when i get out of bed but i put on male cloths over them so no one sees me wearing a dress and nylons, bra. my wife can see that i am wearing a bra for some reason? gee i wounder how.! i have been x dressing for many years and still in closet so to speak. i do not go out doors for where i am located x dressers are not to known around here. i have dressed up for Halloween had a great time. i do go to a meeting for x dressers 1 year and i was in heaven. under dressed and went to meting place took off my male cloths and put on make up and perfume and heels in my truck. went to the meeting place and was not afraid to go in, i felt like i was one of the girls. went to the place we all went around the table and introduced our self told a little about how we started . then from there i was just like one of the girls. i now the place but time and date i forgot. its hard to sneak out and go to the meeting with out wife seeing me go out even tho i was wearing male cloths over my female cloths. i buy my own dresses, skirts, nylons, panties, pads, make up, perfume, ear rings, nail polish. wife got tired of me so called stretching her cloths out. i am a 28 waist and she is a wider person so how can i stretch her dresses out? oh well no big deal so now i buy my own. some things are in stores and others on line, well any ways welcome to C.D.H

Hi Juliette,

So very nice to meet you. Sorry I missed your initial post!! Glad to make your acquaintance.

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

U go, Juliette.  This is a great place for all sorts of stories. All different, all amazing, all real.

Anonymous

Hi Juliette, I’ve been here since January and its great to talk about how I feel and to chat about clothes. I’ve recognised that part of me is Helen and has been for years. I feel more comfortable now I’ve come to realise this. Good luck!

Hi Juliette, Your story is very similar to mine, I have only been here a mater of months, but the difference it has made to me is immense. Just a few months ago I never had a photo of Andrea, but now I have uploaded some the here! My life has changed for the better, a long way to go but I’m getting there. This definitely is the place for girls like us, enjoy your time here, I certainly am.

All the best

Andrea xx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hello and Welcome.    Posting picture of me was a big step too.  Although it was just legs in short short cut off jeans, it was so liberating to let the secret out.  Somebody posted “Gorgeous legs gurl”. That was so thrilling to me and made me feel really girly.  Hope to share stories.   Hugs Karley

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?