- May 13, 2021 at 3:27 pm #491798DonnaParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 16, 2021 at 2:13 am #492555Linda TazLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 20Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- May 15, 2021 at 8:10 am #492318Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 633Has thanked: 2748 timesBeen thanked: 2546 times
Using glue or tape has worked for me and love wearing them with halter tops and summer sleeveless blouses.I also have dresses with no back and support without a bra. They look and feel so natural and love the protruding nips and jiggle in tight sweaters.
- May 15, 2021 at 8:43 am #492329
- May 14, 2021 at 3:09 pm #492134Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 1029Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
I said yes but before I read your post. There are lots of tops and dresses I wear braless because I hate it when bra straps show but I don’t wear forms or plates. The girls may not be all that big but they are mine and I prefer not to cover them up with silicone.
- May 14, 2021 at 3:03 pm #492132DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
The forms everyone use do they show or have the perky nips showing through if wearing something where a bra can’t be use. And are most that do are you self conscious when wearing them. Same goes for ones on HRT for awhile with natural breasts doing same.
- May 17, 2021 at 6:03 pm #493214LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 256Has thanked: 2630 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
Fortunately or unfortunately I have always have very prominent nipples, when the SO and I would go to the gym together and wore a tee shirt she would always complain about them showing through. I sometimes thought she was going to make me wear pasties to hide them. Frankly I don’t mind them showing, it’s real life!
- May 14, 2021 at 10:47 am #492081Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
In this pic I’m wearing a top that just loops around the neck and has NO back… you CAN’T wear a bra…
I was going to wear my forms(glued on) but my wife talked me out of it, convincing me that I looked fine with just my own chest…She was right, the forms I had with me were too narrow, they work great in a bra for the weight and projection, but they’re not wide enough to blend with my pecs braless.
So, yes I would do…
But, sometime you don’t HAVE to… 😉
- May 14, 2021 at 8:17 am #492040Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 109Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
At the present time getting rid of the chest hair isn’t an option and it rather spolis the look if I wear anything with a low cut neck.
If life ever takes a turn for the better and all the chest hair goes then purchase number 1 will be some stick on forms followed by purchases 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc. all of which will be V-neck or scoop neck!
- May 14, 2021 at 5:25 am #492002Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I couldn’t answer yes or no on this one.
For breast forms, answer would be no. I have to wear a pocketed bra with the forms. On the other hand, my new breast plate, I did try on a few outfits with and without a bra.
The breasts on the plate were much larger than advertised, but luckily I had a bra what did fit. I had to eventually wear a bra as the boobs were too big that it dangled, and it felt naked to me not wearing a bra.
- May 14, 2021 at 4:52 am #491996Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 863Has thanked: 5587 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
- May 14, 2021 at 6:53 am #492019DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Be surprise on how HRT does to a body seems on some days wake up and notice things bigger then other days fat moving around breasts growing feel at times it like miricle grow. Plus depending on person sometimes nips are showing more through a top
- May 14, 2021 at 7:44 am #492031Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 863Has thanked: 5587 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
- May 13, 2021 at 9:37 pm #491923Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- May 13, 2021 at 4:50 pm #491811Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1981 times
I have a couple of empire waist dresses that will hold the forms without a bra. Then there are outfits with built-in bras, such as wedding gowns, a quinceanera gown, or one piece bathing suits. (Going out with the bathing suit means technically I’m not wearing panties, either.)
- May 13, 2021 at 3:50 pm #491806LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 13, 2021 at 3:42 pm #491805T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 375Has thanked: 4240 timesBeen thanked: 1589 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.