• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just curious anyone own any outfits where would go braless and just wear forms or plates

Anonymous

I would get a set to ” glue” on…adhesive. Wouldn’t be 42DDS…also many dresses have a ” clear” strap to help.

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

at times will wear my athena plate most times since been on HRT been going braless when wearing those certain dresses or blouses or tops.  Know b cup is not alot but feel more natural with real ones then the plate.

I have a couple of empire waist dresses that will hold the forms without a bra.  Then there are outfits with built-in bras, such as wedding gowns, a quinceanera gown, or one piece bathing suits.  (Going out with the bathing suit means technically I’m not wearing panties, either.)

Anonymous

hope shaved around those prone areas bikini lines lol

Sorta.  If I’m wearing the bathing suit I’ll break out the Nair.

Pumped
      Lady

I have a Roanyer breast plate. The biggest reason I bought it was to go braless with low cut tops or dresses. If you don’t want to show off the girls then any form and bra will work.

Hi Donna I am just not brave enough yet. I believe a bathing suit would be as far as i would go. I have almost b cup naturally. That is one of many concerns with HRT how much bigger will they get. Great topic.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Be surprise on how HRT does to a body seems on some days wake up and notice things bigger then other days fat moving around breasts growing feel at times it like miricle grow. Plus depending on person sometimes nips are showing more through a top

Hi Donna The breast size is a big concern but the nipple part every one notices. Maybe a full case of band aids will be needed. Just a thought Thank you

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

suppose could be a good thing or bad thing have got many looks think other day gave someone a whiplash walking past them.

I couldn’t answer yes or no on this one.

For breast forms, answer would be no.  I have to wear a pocketed bra with the forms.  On the other hand, my new breast plate, I did try on a few outfits with and without a bra.

The breasts on the plate were much larger than advertised, but luckily I had a bra what did fit.  I had to eventually wear a bra as the boobs were too big that it dangled, and it felt naked to me not wearing a bra.

At the present time getting rid of the chest hair isn’t an option and it rather spolis the look if I wear anything with a low cut neck.

If life ever takes a turn for the better and all the chest hair goes then purchase number 1 will be some stick on forms followed by purchases 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc. all of which will be V-neck or scoop neck!

-A.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/hunters/

In this pic I’m wearing a top that just loops around the neck and has NO back… you CAN’T wear a bra…

I was going to wear my forms(glued on) but my wife talked me out of it, convincing me that I looked fine with just my own chest…She was right, the forms I had with me were too narrow, they work great in a bra for the weight and projection, but they’re not wide enough to blend with my pecs braless.

So, yes I would do…

But, sometime you don’t HAVE to… 😉

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

The forms everyone use do they show or have the perky nips showing through if wearing something where a bra can’t be use. And are most that do are you self conscious when wearing them. Same goes for ones on HRT for awhile with natural breasts doing same.

Leslie
        Lady

Fortunately or unfortunately I have always have very prominent nipples, when the SO and I would go to the gym together and wore a tee shirt she would always complain about them showing through. I sometimes thought she was going to make me wear pasties to hide them. Frankly I don’t mind them showing, it’s real life!

Anonymous

figured what the heck let them press out plus see woman all the time walking around same way.

Using glue or tape has worked for me and love wearing them with halter tops and summer sleeveless blouses.I also have dresses with no back and support without a bra. They look and feel so natural and love the protruding nips and jiggle in tight sweaters.

Anonymous

So maybe shouldn’t worry about nips pointing out on  dress or top then

Linda Taz
      Lady

When I wear my swim suit I cut the double material in the breast area and insert forms . It’s looks good and is very comfortable

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?