• This topic has 22 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do you use your femme name when setting up online accounts? Currently I only use my male name. That included ordering from ‘Women’s’ sites. I order almost all my bras from a vendor on E-Bay and they know when it is shipped and is going to a person with a male name. It is nice because she puts a little scent on the package and bra and sends it in a feminine envelope. The mail lady must think something is going on at this household as all the woman’s things I order have my male name. I don’t even use my wifes name. I figure ‘who cares’. I might start creating accounts with Tiffany Smith.

Anonymous

“All of the above”? Amazon purchases are in my male name; some others are in my femme name and male credit card account, and when Chase Bank sent me an “extra” card with my wife’s name on it, I began using it for many purchases. All in-person shopping is done as Bettylou.

Anonymous

Good for you Bettylou. My wife has some accounts and when she is purchasing I will throw a couple things in myself. But if I am purchasing, it is my male name.

Anonymous

I go by ” T.J. ”  or ” Dr. T.J. ” WITH my CD friends and CDH. MY credit cards are, as they have always been, are in my professional or drab name.

Institutions, that involve credit checks ,  financial history need real answers to their many questions. False answers won’t work.

Just say’ n….

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Dr.T.J.,

That is true about false information on credit accounts or CC’s. But one can still set the account up using any name they want as long as the CC and or bank info is legit. As far as shipping with your femme name the Post Office will deliver to the address and not necessarily to the name. That is my understanding. We have had other peoples mail delivered to us because it had our address on it. I think it’s all good.

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

. .That reminds me Tiffany and to everyone here. Make sure your orders have the correct address. As a 27 year letter carrier I try very hard to deliver the packages where they are supposed to go. I have seen addresses with transposed digits, addressed with name and street only (with no house number), people receiving packages at an address where they haven’t lived for for months and sometimes your own family doesn’t know the address so they make something up. The US Postal Service does have a forwarding system but that usually only works if the regular carrier is on the route. If you package is delivered by Fed Ex, UPS or Amazon it will be delivered where it is addressed – they don’t have a forwarding system.
          . . Sandy

I use both, and at the same site. I am registered as Regine, but since the credit card is in his name, Thats what must appear on the billing address.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

Not yet still male name but once change name to fem name end of year everything will be fem name.

I use both for different on line sites. I like to purchase my girl clothes using my femme name/identity….Debbie Lynn

I usually use my male name, particularly if packages are going to be delivered.  I may just use an initial, but my adult daughter who is living at home with me has the same initial.

Just because a package has the correct address doesn’t mean the postal worker won’t question it.  Before my other daughter’s wedding, a package came addressed with her fiance’s name but to my address.  The thing was, the printing on the label was misaligned such that half of the first letter was missing off the left edge.  The postman looked at it and changed the first letter in his mind, and asked “Does a female_name fiance’s_surname live here?”  I looked at the package and realized what had happened and said yes, that package is for us.  So they may question you if they suddenly start seeing packages addressed to an unfamiliar name.

I will use Grumpy’s name on accounts only if given no choice because that is the name on the debit card.

Some places I order from have his name on the file for payment, but ‘shipping to’ info and email are in my femme name.

In less than a year now, I will be before a judge, correcting the name problem.

PaulaF

For all online orders, I have to use my given name, as it is the name on my credit card and if I want the charge to go thru, I know the name (and address) has to match up.

On the other hand, forums I use 2 names.  On sites like this I use my femme name, and on other sites I use another male name I’ve used for at least 2 decades.  One site I just joined, promods.net, I used my femme name.

Both male and femme names. It depends on the site. If I order anything I use my male name, but anywhere I feel it’s ok to use a femme name I often use one.

Lorie Anthony
        Baroness

Although I don’t have a femme name, asI am a S.O. I must admit that when you posted this question I had to really think about it. I am not a crossdresser but if I  was, I believe that It would depend on what I was ordering, and from what site.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I wrote a story that was edited by someone I knew and put online on Amazon as a Kindle download.  You can set up a single Paypal account with different emails and names which I did, so I was paid through that. Besides my male drag name, it also include the name and email I use here and on fictionmania.

Stephanie
      Lady

In the real world I have used my birth given name on almost all my online experiences however because of Billie, I had to adopt an alias for this sight…and since I prefer to be consistent in my life, I am in the process of transitioning to using the femme pronoun of my birth name…and I am gonna try to complete the switch over by years end and not have to go to court to accomplish this…

Sort of 2 worlds. Most legacy accounts I have either left alone or created a new account as DeeAnn. New accounts over the past 5 years or so are almost exclusively under DeeAnn. That includes HerRoom, Etsy, Poshmark, Amazon, Ebay, MAC, Ulta, Sally Beauty, DSW, Zappos, 6pm, BORN and a number of others. When I make purchases for these, I use a credit card in DeeAnn’s name…

I wish I could use Quinetta alot more but with online shopping (even on CD/Trans sites) I have to use the “other” name because of shipping and billing reasons. Address and credit cards are all in the “other” name, but the way I make myself feel better about it is having the mindset that that person is my sugar daddy or sponsor and that he is the one buying all of these things for me.

I use fem name when ordering for Marian.  She has several credit cards in her name (“significant other” cards attached to my male persona) and receipts and packages are mailed to her at house address.

Who is the vendor you order from?

Places like Google, Amazon, Janet’s Closet Etc.

Anonymous

Darcy,

I order from, Bali, Just My Size, Bare Necessities, E-Bay and a couple others. I order all my bras from E-Bay because she has the brand, size and colors I want for about half what the other online vendors charge. All of the above are in my male name. I don’t think they care in this day anymore.

[postquote quote=495019]

I may have an account with Gloria’s name on it, but most of them use my given name. The accounts that I do have have been around for a very long time and I hadn’t given it any thought when I opened them. It doesn’t make sense now to change the name on those accounts. I would be giving more thought now whenever I do open new accounts though, and would probably try to use Gloria.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?