Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies, so I’m curious. For those of you who shop for feminine products online, do you use your femme name when you check out or your real name? I’ve recently had the problem where I’ve backed out of purchases because I didn’t want to put my male name under feminine purchases. What do you girls usually do in that scenario?

Anonymous
      Lady

When shopping on line I use my girl name Sandy…my mail delivery woman knows me by my given name and Sandy now.

Online? Male name no problem. It’s a legitimate retail purchase. Who cares!

Business is business. A sale is a sale.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

🦋🎀 I have an Amazon account under my girl name, 🌸 and with other retailers I use my girl name for shipping, but billing section has to be my boy name 🌼

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I use my male name for all shopping. One reason is that most of the payments is with credit card and I have my male name on that card also.
      And think about it, if your SO (whatever you have one or not) would like that cute dress, what is so strange if you buy it under your name?
      My wife doesn’t do much online shopping and what little she done we always used my account even for her purchase (and I get some extra volume points from some places).

/kt

You might want to put money on a pre-paid card and use it to shop.

Anonymous

For online (mostly amazon) and catalog purchases, I have always used the real name on my credit card (and used to feel nervous as I did it). Did the same when I began shopping in-person in drab. Recently, one of my credit cards renewed and sent an “extra” card with my wife’s name on it. This is the one I now use, since Bettylou does all of the shopping, now.

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t go by any other name, so I just order under my real name. In my case, I live alone, so it’s pretty easy to not have anyone snooping around in my deliveries.

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

I’ve put my male name on everything, for all anyone knows or cares it could be your wife/girlfriend shopping with your card. But, depending on your living situation what you may have to watch for no matter which option you choose, is having retail catalogs or promotional postcards show up in the mail with your name on it. I think we all know the checkboxes for whether or not you want to be contacted aren’t connected to anything. I went christmas shopping for my wife at a place that I like to buy from to help there be a logical explanation for why I get their catalogs every month.

Hi Jayla,

I like to buy my feminine products in person while dressed.  It’s much more fun.  I have a credit card in my fem name so quite easy to use at checkout.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Jayla.

Mind if I ask you… why? Retailers couldn’t care less about what your name is, as long as they can get your money. The only “alternative” is shopping in person, in cash. That’s the only “more or less” anonymous way to shop. Just make sure that you don’t give them your zip code, or your phone.

Now, if you shop online, in any shape or form, and get stuff shipped to you, sooner or later you will start getting promotional flyers, catalogs, invitations for credit cards, etc. If you used your femme name, they will come under that name. Even if you pay using gift cards. Would that be an issue? Because they will also send the same kind of mail to your male name, regardless of form of payment.

One probable solution, get your stuff shipped to the local store. But even then, if you use your femme name, they will want to see proof of Id when you pick it up. So, you would then need to give them your legal name, which gets you back to square one. Sorry but these days, anonymity is hard to achieve.

Gabriela

Personally I order under my own name.

The seller doesn’t care, and I have my own bank account so no awkward explaining to do🤣

❤️Bianca

Alice Black
      Duchess

I order online with my male name on Amazon. I then get all my fem stuff delivered to lockbox and pickup while my wife sleeps. If had stuff sent to home address, I figure it could cause more problems even though wife found out about a month and accepts. She does not want to see me do it and see me receiving the items I am sure would also cause problems.

Alice

I have only ever used my real (male) name when ordering online. Like Alice, I try to get my Amazon deliveries sent to an Amazon Hub Locker, but only because I’ve had a package stolen from the front door to my apartment, not because I’m afraid to use my “real” name with Amazon.

For years I had a UPS Store mailbox, but I gave that up when it got to be just too expensive. But, still, I used my “real” name even when the sender was obviously from a women’s clothier.

Now, I just take the chance that my delivery might be stolen and have everything delivered to my front door. I’ve received packages under my “male” name from Vogue Wigs, ShopNational.com, Paula Young Wigs, Jodee.com, and others I can’t even remember. Of course, the “crossdresser stores” like EnFemmeStyle.com, GlamourBoutique.com, TheBreastFormStore.com, etc. all send out their products in “discrete packaging”.

I can’t say I don’t get a bit squeamish when the women’s catalogs inevitably arrive in my apartment mailbox under my “real” name. I know my mailman, and even though he’s never said anything, he’s got to be wondering what’s going on with that old guy in Apartment D. Or maybe not. Maybe he’s seen it all and don’t care.

So, it’s possible exposure that I’ll gladly continue to risk moving forward into my closeted, CD future. “Have credit card – will shop.” ….under my “real” name.

I only use my male name as credit card, bank card and ID are all in male name. Deliveies are not a problem since my mail carrier is the person who figured me out and convinced me to come out of the closet. UPS and FedEx drivers could care less. Get the package to the door and move on.

🛍

Beth

I always use my female name. I’ve never had any problems with it. Stores can care less about who you are, as long as your form of payment is valid. Delivery people could care less about who you are, they just want to make their deliveries. I also have some credit cards in my female name, which I use as often as I can when making feminine product purchases. I have even received rebate checks in my feminine name, which I’ve never had a problem with cashing. I figure eventually I’ll end up changing my name and everything over to my feminine name officially, so this is just good practice.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

As a delivery person myself (USPS) if you are having a package sent in your fem name be absolutely positive the address is correct. I don’t know how many times I have had packages addressed with transposed digets in the address. We can usually figure it out if we recognise the name but an unfamilliar name might be return to sender.
        Sandy

I have absolutely no issue in purchasing femme products in my male name.  Similarly, I have no problem in buying femme items in person in store and have done so many times, albeit for my wife (back in the days when shopping in store was a thing hehe).

There are 2 reasons why I use my male name when shopping online (Amazon).  Firstly, think wife would definitely question a package arrived for “Rachel” but, actually more importantly, secondly if I were to miss the delivery and have to go down the Post Office/courier depot to collect they usually require ID and I wouldn’t have any in Rachel’s name.

But, oh my, having a gorgeous skirt or dress delivered with ‘FAO Rachel Hayes’ on the address label would be dreamy.

Love Rachel

Eona Oh
      Lady

I use my male name. However, having read responses here, I may be using Eona from now on. Thanks ladies! ❤️

I put my male name since it is on my credit cards. I used to be a bit of a chicken and sometimes check that it was a gift. For quite sometime I just put the male name down and do not care what they might think. I even have a VS card with my male name. Similarly when I go in a store in drab I will still by whatever fem things I want. If they ask I tell them they are for me. I am the customer and am entitled to respect.

I use my name. I used to have a VS account, but I became disappointed in the quality and closed it.
      Now we shop in person in stores, even VS sometimes.
      I have bought bra’s panties, stockings, pantyhose… shoes even dresses by myself.
      No one asks who its for, if you know the size is right just take it to the cash and pay.
      If someone does ask, say whatever you are comfortable saying.

Now, its more fun when my wife comes with me, she will make me walk around in the shoes, one time she made me go into a dressing room to try on a gown, she held it away from me and said if I didn’t try it on it was going back on the rack and we would be done.
      LOL
      So, I did it and we bought the gown.

Honestly though, all this is fun but my head has to be in the right space, then I can do anything.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I buy almost everything at amazon. I use my male name on everything. Like a previous poster said it isn’t strange for a family to use one account so the likelihood of men’s and women’s items on a mans account isn’t odd. The only place I’ve changed my name was when writing a review of a product. It’s so easy and convenient not only can I have it delivered to my home but I can also pick it up at one of those box locations. My wife knows I dress but if she ever saw my last order she probably wouldn’t be too pleased. Over $100 in makeup alone. I know it doesn’t sound excessive but she would think it frivolous. Last thing the other great thing was returning stuff is so easy. I ordered a pair of ladies slacks and they sent me the wrong item.I was a little nervous returning them but it couldn’t have been more simple. All I had to do to return them was walk into a ups store location and have the attendant scan a QR code on my phone and I was done. Super easy and stress free

I order almost everything from amaxon under my male name but i do wonder whst the delivrry person thinks when they deliver high heels and theyre in a bag instead of a box. Pretty easy to tell they are heels by feeling the bag

I’ve just used my given name/gender. I’m happy with me and don’t really
      Give a damn what some faceless person from god knows where thinks of me ordering size 12 shoes with 4” heels.

Anonymous

I use my male name at all times even on click & collect purchases, people serving you are not there to judge you. They don’t really know if the goods you are collecting are for you.

Hey Jayla, I don’t do that much buying online but have done some. My Amazon account is under Olivia, the recpients name or payee information doesn’t need to match if you don’t want it to. Any of the VIP or rewards programs at the brick and mortar stores I frequent also use Olivia and a couple of the clerks even use that name regardless of how I present lol.

Only place Bridgette has a presence in her own name is Ulta. All others are male name.

I’ll buy at Torrid en Femme using my male CC, I’m pretty sure they already knew i wasn’t a GG… or Lane Bryant… wherever. But when I went to Ulta the other day, my wife encouraged me to use Bridgette. So I did.

Bridgette

I always use my male name that is on my credit card because all the information will match. My thought is that fraud is less likely since shipping and billing information matches. I buy from a lot of different retailers and I imagine they don’t give a rats patootie what gender you are so long as you spend your money with them. I don’t think that many women buy breast forms, gaffs or size 40 padded bras online. All the retailers of “sensitive” products I have dealt with always packaged the items discretely…. Stephanie

Everything I buy online has to be under my male name. Due to living in an apartment a lot of the mail carriers will drop the packages off at the office (despite it being closed). So if a package has the name Jenny on it, they expect someone named Jenny to come pick it up. Almost all boxes come in discreet packaging so having a mysterious unnamed, unseen Jenny getting mail delivered to my apartment would probably raise more eyebrows.

Most of packages are ordered in my given name as that is me. I do, however, use my feminine pseudonym for the purpose of leaving online reviews. I figure that theybwould be taken more seriously as such.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Leonara
      Ambassador

I have been buying online using my male name.
      My go to store is Macy’s which offers terrific discounts and “rewards”. I will have packages delivered home around the holidays. Under that scenario inside the packages may be one for Leonara or for my wife… other time of the year I have the packages delivered to the store for pickup…
      I just keep the store associates “guessing” ..and of course show my gov’t issued ID (male mode)
      Macy’s also has a liberal return policy.. return authorization is done online issuing a UPS label which can be taken to any UPS drop off.
      Ladies, I hope my online experience helps
      Be well and be safe 😷
      Hugs, Leonara

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?