• This topic has 24 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There is really no way around it… I have a slight addiction to shopping online for my crossdressing passion.

I honestly don’t care. I love buying girly things online and having them arrive a few days later. It’s like getting a Christmas or birthday present every time.

I find myself ordering heels, dresses, pantyhose, and bras the most.

What are you hooked on buying online the most?

xoxo -Chloe

Anonymous
      Lady

My on-line shopping seems to be dresses. Two of my favorites, Karina dresses and Draper James are my addiction. There are some items that I don’t have access to brick and mortar stores like 32 Degrees, I love their tank tops. I have found that shoes from Torrid fit my feet and lots of times I order them on-line to be shipped to the local store and that gives me a great reason to go there and browse around. My favorite panties come from Parade and they don’t have a store I can go to in person. I have found their bralettes and thong panties fit me perfectly.

It is exciting to anticipate getting beautiful new clothes and then the day they arrive you feel giddy trying them on.

Sandy

A problem for sure. I got my tax return and had some money to play with. A day later I have 10 pairs of panties (can a girl have too many?), 2 bras (that match some of the panties), a dress, and a negligee on the way.
      I’m giddy in anticipation.

Lately it’s been women’s jeans and then I discovered jeans shorts (so cute). There are also jeans skirts which I have to try…where does it end.

I LOVE denim skirts. I have 5 and have been looking more.

I do too! I only have 2 right now but I’m shopping for a mini.

Anonymous

Completely agree Chloe.  I find myself spending too much time, maybe not, shopping.  I now know why so many cis girls enjoy this fun habit.  No one particular thing for me, everything from make up to wigs and all in between.  Happy shopping!

JOJO
      Lady

Dresses, I have had good luck ordering on line with the fit and some bad luck as well. It is to be expected as the same even purchasing dresses in a store.

Panties sleep shirts and leggings

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have the same problem.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Chloe, I also love shopping online, I already have my list of safe and reliable sites to do it without worries, I think that in part comfort and practicality are some of the reasons that hook you, in terms of clothes, what the most I buy online are pantyhose and skirt, you find an incredible variety of them, I also like to buy dresses, in fact my last purchases have been precisely dresses that I have loved and left completely satisfied,
      Greetings, Sofia

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

So far shoes are in the lead, with leggings a close second, followed by dresses, then skirts. Panties and bras are bringing up the rear (for now…)

It really is hard not to go crazy buying everything you want!

💕Lara

This girl loves to shop in person however because of the COVID pandemic she has now learnt to buy online.  Size is sometimes a problem ,but she mostly purchased skirts and tops.  Underwear will always be the personal purchase.

I do love a beautifully rounded feminine posterior, and as the ladies are increasingly wearing running tights, exercise and yoga leggings while out and about it does become rather distracting. I do have to watch myself these days as my 11yo daughter has asked me what I am looking at one or twice 🙁

I’m on an exercise kick at the moment, so have justified to myself, 3 sets of leggings and tops or is it 4? I think I need to stop now 🙂

Bob Jobs
      Lady

Hi. Not a problem so to speak but maybe a solver . I have found this site to be quite nice and some great bargains. Mercari. Good service and nice people tp deal with. The things I have got on it have been in the condition described or better.

Anonymous

Panties!! no question about it. I have 35 pairs of panties at the moment and at least twice a week I go shopping for more. I love wearing different colors and sadly most of the multi-packs offer only one color or when they say they offer different colors sometimes they come with only 2 or 3 different colors. I have only 3 bras at the moment.

Wendy Me
      Lady

Dresses always looking, I have quite a few already so I have slowed down some. I have all the bras, panties, and slips I need.

Hannah
      Lady

Please Help Me Find These Shoes – Brand is YOKI, the style is “Aileen”

Anyone remember those three inch shiny black T-Straps Girly Britney Smith used to wear? I had fallen in love with those. I still adore them, but these.. not only are they T-Strap, but look at that little bow. Aren’t they adorable..? I had looked on the internet for these.. couldn’t find them at all. The brand name is YOKI, the style is “Aileen”. I had lost the one’s I had in a purge. They make me feel so incredibly feminine and sexy. I tried to include a photo, but I’m having a great deal of difficulty even trying to navigate this site and can’t find a way to post a picture. I can’t even find a way to make my own post! The website doesn’t even provide me a way to upload a picture from my file. Can’t insert a photo or attach one. 

Anonymous

I was buying a lot of makeup and jewelry, but I have slowed down as I have some concerns about work.

Two Girly
      Lady

My latest trend is to buy womens clothes that are passable. For instance, pants, shirts and shoes that can “pass”. Of course, I already have panties, socks and tanks/cami’s that go underneath. Shoes are the hardest to find that pass since I run a 12 mens.

Deana Lee
      Lady

I used to shop online non-stop when I was first embracing my feminine side but I’ve had to slow down. I was spending a lot but getting started can be expensive. I’ve slowed down some but I still look for good deals on amazon. I’ve discovered a consignment online site with super cute clothes.

threadup.com

Things like panties, pantyhose, and shoes are a must to keep up updated (every time I find a cute outfit, I have to find the perfect pair of heels to match). I also found a great pantyhose site.

calzedonia.com

I swear by these nylons if you havent tried them. They have sales almost every week (buy 2 and get 1 for free) and they start at a very reasonable price point. Their 20 and 40 den nylons are only $5 but they are so much better quality than target nylons or ones you would get at a drug store for the same price. I would caution against getting any less than 20 den because they ladder super easy unless you get the run resistance ones, which are so silky and sheer I can’t believe they are also pretty durable.

Jes T
      Lady

Always a sucker for a pretty dress, sexy heels, silky stockings, or cute skirts. Spend hours shopping online, filling up a cart and then having to sort through the cart to whittle it down to a reasonable cost…putting all else into a wish list or shopping list for later. Don’t get to spend so much time doing it currently – started a new job and not quite as much time available as I had previously. Very difficult to stop once I start, though. It’s so much like Christmas when the packages arrive!

Shopping yes!  I use Amazon a lot and keep multiple lists of things I find compelling.   This helps me manage the buying impulse – I get the joy of shopping without the shock to my credit card :). Eventually, I have to cave, some things are just too cute not to own.

Reminder: spring is coming up. Time to find a cute, white dress!

Anonymous

I have several things in my cart. I see what I like at the moment and then take a day or two to think about it to make sure that’s what I really want.

Anonymous

Does anyone have any favorite brands? A brand called Emperella makes really good cotton thongs that feel really great for everyday. Olga has really nice things also. I know there is still “lingerie for men” but I still very much prefer what I’ve always bought – lingerie made for women. What is everyone’s thoughts on this?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?