Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m curious to know the gals’ preferences.  I have shopped at Yandy and even Amazon now and then but I’ve been checking out chicme.com  lately.  I even have been thinking of ordering the item you can find at the link if someday I get to attend a girls’ event in the low desert.  I think this would be wonderful to sleep in

https://www.chicme.com/pc/product_detail?productId=19500b56-480b-47b6-a52d-9fb3a19f1dc2&inner_link=true&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=feed&utm_medium=LPU1041-ChicMe_Prime-y&fbclid=IwAR2Vbb3vw99MJh2bahwkk4dBAYOERApW8MnxP5ZEWmdBohIe8TyR_byJhnc

Yes, go for it! My only preference for shopping online, so far, has been EnFemme. But I have been looking at a lot of sites and won’t buy too much until I get down to my target weight. The best luck I have had was shopping in person, in drab, where I could try things on. Check out shein.com too.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I shop mostly at Amazon, Venus, and Torrid. Nordstrom too when they have a sale.

Cute shirt. Might be too daring to wear out. Dance club maybe.

Hope we get to meet you in Palm Springs!

Emily

Emily

I love Venus!  Haven’t bought anything because I could like max out a credit card in a heartbeat!

With Venus are their sizes reasonably true?  They seem like high-quality affordable clothing.

Robyn 💃

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Robyn

I agree much of Venus’s stuff is so sexy and the prices are really good too. Selection is fantastic. Most of what I’ve bought has been true to size. But some of what fits doesn’t look right on my body. I’ve also noticed quality varies a lot. Some items are made with cheap fabric or have poor workmanship, while other stuff is much higher quality than you’d expect for the price. I recently bought a $35 dress that would easily have cost $150 at Nordstrom.  It was that good.  Maybe half of what I buy is a keeper. That’s not bad for online shopping.  I wish they had retail stores.

I’ve had slightly better luck with Torrid, but their selection pales in comparison to Venus. Torrid gets the nod too for being so trans friendly. Their sales associates are trained to be gender inclusive. I’ve gotten wonderful service in their stores.

Emily

If you’re confident in your sizes, Poshmark can be a good site, lots of higher priced brands at lower prices, sometimes used stuff at a great price. Love Torrid too, I’m definitely a plus size girl. And of course Amazon…

Anonymous

Another good site is En Femme. But it’s all up to personal preference.

My wife bought a load of stuff from Shein – cheap, but lovely materials and designs.

I have just followed suit and am awaiting the delivery with bated breath… Mmmm!!!

Love Laura

Hi, have just been on stein for the first time. What a site, love the nightdresses and adore everything else.
        Stephanie

I haven’t looked at the night dresses yet – I couldn’t get past the day dresses! Had to remove about 20 from my basket before hitting “Checkout”.

I’m going to have to look at the night dresses now, you bad temptress!!

Love Laura

Hi Laura, went online and ordered myself a sweet  nightdress for hanging about at home during Lockdown and cold weather, also comfy long dress for afternoon wear.

Can’t wait for them to arrive.

Stephanie xxx

Holy Moly!!!

Those are some sweeet nightdresses!

Please let me know what the quality/feeling is like.

Love Laura

Will do Laura. Really in the mood for something new and exciting to wear.

Stephanie xxx

Anonymous

Of course the on-line risk is opening what you thought you bought…thus, this is a GREAT blog!! Your experiences and recs are a super guide. Looking forward to other suggestions.
      Chicme is, well, so Chic! Extraordinarily sexy. They have some sister sites, so it seems? Fashionova?
      YANDY. can fulfill all your sexier needs. Great variety.
      SHEIN. Hope to agree with recent comments. Just placed a large order (but so inexpensive!)
      FELINA. If you want the softest leggings!
      VENUS. You see their dresses on everyone everywhere. Have always been tempted to ask a woman who I come across if she got her dress from VENUS? It seems that just a few years ago they ventured into the sexier world. But they still have very classy dresses.
      Live this topic!!
      P

I was deep in the fog starting in the late summer, from early October when I discovered Shein until mid November I shopped there daily. One particularly expensive week I placed an order there on 5 consecutive days, now I have clothes all over the house because all our closets and drawers are full.

Anonymous

Cindy. I’m in one of those surges now! Help! I think I’m putting on the brakes when I empty 1/2 the cart – but 3-4 sites of the same…so Adore Me had a peak, SHEIN shined, 2 Target visits (they have the softest PJs and now..Teddy’s, which I’m a fan), VENUS. When I’m in this mood is when I also visit a favorite Adult site. Escaped there almost unscathed. I did need one item and stuck to it…love these days!
        P

Eventually you’ll slow down because you’ll be out of room or money, in the meantime it sure is fun isn’t it?

Anonymous

Passionate.
            Please share.
            Love to talk clothes, heels..
            P

Go visit Shein.com, you’ll be glad you did.

Anonymous

Sounds like it could be a fiscal mistake.
            Will do!
            P

Anonymous

Shein have some nice stuff – I have a high-waist pleather pencil skirt from them – nice.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

I am so glad I found this topic! A great big thank you to all who have contributed to this discussion. I’ve been a fan of Venus and Torrid for some time now, and as a result of all of the comments, I now have accounts at Shein, ChicMe, En Femme, Felina and Adore Me. Thank you thank you thank you!

My clothing budget is definitely too small!

Lisa

Anonymous

Lisa. Can you think of a better way to spend your money? Sales at the sites are legitimate but items go quickly. When I have my heart set on a bigger item ( no, not that!) – something pricier, budgeting for it is kind of a turn on? Knowing that I’m not spending on this but saving for a special “that”. Have fun.
        P

I look at many of the online sites.I haven’t ordered on line cloths yet.I prefer shopping in person.

I do most of my shopping locally in person. I found that for online, Rainbow Shops has a lot of very reasonable things. I usually wait for their clearance sales (happening now) and get even better prices especially on shoes and boots. My go to for a deal is usually Walmart clearance racks as things get crazy cheap. Since my style is ever evolving, I try not to spend a lot on my clothes. Most are only going to be worn at home anyway, but all could be worn in public…. Stephanie

Anonymous

I look at things online to find what I like, then go into the store to ensure the right size. That way, I’m able to find what I’m looking for quickly and wear it later the same day if I do desired.

Anonymous

Hey Henrieta

I love watching the different fashion shows and sales on tvsn and find i will buy 4 or 5 different outfits at any 1 time. I love Estelle Rubbiyaya and Cordelia Street. Is so addictive. All my lingerie and shoes and panties which are custom made i get from Heels for Gurls online as the owner is a girlfriend of mine.

Born to shop 😍

Hugs Rachel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’ve been using Amazon a lot.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?